Threaded View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Missing the criteria in Gamma

Fully aware there's off chance this might relate to other than socionics, but:

Criteria seems to be a Ti / Fe thing. They are likely suggested in Alpha and become more concrete in Beta. I've had the recent experiences of job interviews.

What I'd do is i assess the job then, once i've ascertained i fulfill the criteria i go ahead and apply. Sure enough an interview follows but with Ti/Fe people i seem to do poorly.

That is once the interview is a fact i no longer worry about the criteria, i assume that is a phase that's passed pre-interview and i'd be eager to turn a page on the deeper or the nitty gritty. Yet some Ti / Fe people don't seem to turn a page at all: they are still on page 1 of the book assessing for criteria.

Have you had this experience of missing the criteria at a particular step of the process? ( i lean a bit on process) Like somewhere you'd drawn the line that you don't need to deal with it anymore and been surprised if it's come back to you in another form? Is it common in gamma?

My guess is i'm expecting something dynamic, like Te, instead i'd get static Ti....
    Last edited by Delilah; 09-10-2017 at 09:11 PM.