interesting video on the hidden workings of us government

(what type is the lecturer?)

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there is a shadow government in North Korea. It makes too little sense that Kim Jong Un has that much control over the DPRK.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Wasn't Kevin Shipp the guy that tried to sue the federal government for putting his family in a mold-infested house on some Army base while he was working there for the CIA?

Anyway, I don't know about a "shadow government." I'm assuming in this context it's referring to the conspiracy that there's a secret government in the government that's running the government. Or something. I've also heard that the shadow government conspiracy was born out of confusion about continuity-of-government plans. This has been a thing since the 50s when President Eisenhower thought it might be a good idea to have a contingency plan in the event of all-out nuclear war. The continuity plans aren't very secret, except for the parts that have to be for security. Otherwise, everyone knows the President gets succeeded by the Vice President who is succeeded by the Speaker of the House, and so on. Nobody is really operating "in the shadows," there's still a known, public, and accountable figurehead at the mantle of the executive branch. Though the line of succession has always been a thing, the only special part of the continuity plans was building big underground bunkers for withstanding nuclear strikes and stuff like that.

But whatevs, maybe the truth is out there~~~~~~~~~~

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guys says some conspiracy stuff, but I think the stuff that he explains is true and correct.

It's pretty interesting and somewhat disturbing.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    I think there is a shadow government in North Korea. It makes too little sense that Kim Jong Un has that much control over the DPRK.
    They send political criminals to labour camps in Russia after all...