Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 241 to 278 of 278

Thread: Calling All Feminists

  1. #241

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    ?Really? Why?
    Well, I don't want to derail the topic but it makes more sense than Si lead. That is one typing I don't get.

  2. #242
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,207
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    I don't sleep around brah. You seem to have me confused for Mystery or something.

    PUA is useful for learning a few tricks but it's not going to help you find a happy, long lasting relationship.
    yeah I believe that. I have a LIE friend, he's had the same girlfriend and has been loyal to her for 6 years (he's only like 23). But I do think you give off the wrong impression once you start talking

  3. #243
    GOLD Member Cuivienen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Sexytime
    TIM
    xIE-3Ni 3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    1,227
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    I don't sleep around brah. You seem to have me confused for Mystery or something.

    PUA is useful for learning a few tricks but it's not going to help you find a happy, long lasting relationship.
    This is a really, really important point.

    A lot of people on here assume that if you bring up concepts from PUA, red-pill etc that you must be a neckbeard.

    This would be a bit like me saying that anyone who identifies with feminism must be fat, ugly and have a mound of aging cat fur stuck between their legs.

    I wish more people could stay focused on what's important.

  4. #244

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    yeah I believe that. I have a LIE friend, he's had the same girlfriend and has been loyal to her for 6 years (he's only like 23). But I do think you give off the wrong impression once you start talking
    I work a guy I think is an LIE (could LSE I guess, but I don't know) and he has had the same girlfriend for 11 years. He's maybe 30 or so, around my age give or take.

    Oh? Can you elaborate for me what you mean by that? I'm curious.

  5. #245
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,207
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    because he comes off as the kind of guy "most likely to cheat on his girlfriend" from his natural vulgarity (or type most likely to put people in an apprehension of sexual assault, hence the danger of being pre-emptively defensively stabbed), but deep down he values loyalty over everything and doesn't exempt himself from that

  6. #246

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    This is a really, really important point.

    A lot of people on here assume that if you bring up concepts from PUA, red-pill etc that you must be a neckbeard.

    This would be a bit like me saying that anyone who identifies with feminism must be fat, ugly and have a mound of cat fur stuck between their legs.

    I wish people would stay focused on what's important.
    A lot of people are stupid.

    Well, I've said the same about self-identifying feminists. And I make no apologies for it. If I have to smash a few eggs to have my omelette, smash I shall. I don't care.

    I may be being slightly facetious but the general trend is for feminists to be unattractive typically. It's often why they gravitate towards said ideologies, just as awkward guys gravitate towards PUA. Naturals don't need that shit, just as guys who get great women and have happy marriages don't turn mgtow. lol It's all related. Nothing exists within a bubble.

    I would say that it is a red flag for any woman living in the west to label herself as a feminist due to the connotation the word now possesses. This is clear. Just as we would recognize someone who calls themself a nazi to be a problem, so to is it with this. Words have meanings and meanings change over time, in the former's case. If someone does not want to be lumped in with the Trigglypuffs of our day, then perhaps they need to drop the label entirely.

  7. #247
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,808
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm kinda liking the lse idea.

  8. #248

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    because he comes off as the kind of guy "most likely to cheat on his girlfriend" from his natural vulgarity (or type most likely to put people in an apprehension of sexual assault, hence the danger of being pre-emptively defensively stabbed), but deep down he values loyalty over everything and doesn't exempt himself from that
    Your opinion of me is none of my business.

    Ok but seriously, people can think what they like. If I like someone, I will attempt to maybe try to make a favourable impression on them. However, if I actively dislike someone, I will make no such effort and will be dismissive AF.

  9. #249

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    I'm kinda liking the lse idea.
    I find the idea of duality with someone like bertrand horrifying.

  10. #250
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,207
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    Your opinion of me is none of my business.

    Ok but seriously, people can think what they like. If I like someone, I will attempt to maybe try to make a favourable impression on them. However, if I actively dislike someone, I will make no such effort and will be dismissive AF.

    sure but I bet you're missing out on a bunch of fresh wet pussy, just sayin'


    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    I find the idea of duality with someone like bertrand horrifying.
    you need me, I'm here to help

  11. #251
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,808
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    This is a really, really important point.

    A lot of people on here assume that if you bring up concepts from PUA, red-pill etc that you must be a neckbeard.

    This would be a bit like me saying that anyone who identifies with feminism must be fat, ugly and have a mound of aging cat fur stuck between their legs.

    I wish more people could stay focused on what's important.
    I don't care about being called ugly. It just seems immature when people do that and I can't take it seriously. I have more of a problem with when I say, "I believe x" people also assume I believe y, q, and z. Because they can't conceive of someone thinking independently of an ideological umbrella. I h8 being ~misunderstood~

  12. #252
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,808
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    I find the idea of duality with someone like bertrand horrifying.
    Lolz. I don't think he's eii.

  13. #253
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,808
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    seriously tho, me and lungs are probably gamma introverts

  14. #254

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    sure but I bet you're missing out on a bunch of fresh wet pussy, just sayin'
    That sounds like something a good little christian would say. Oh wait...


    you need me, I'm here to help
    I think not. lol

  15. #255
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,207
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    tell me more about my Christianity

  16. #256

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    Lolz. I don't think he's eii.
    That's good.

    How do you explain his extreme aversion to anything Se related? You also do not demonstrate much Se in your posts. Fi lead seems clear enough, but Se creative... ehhh...

  17. #257

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    tell me more about my Christianity
    Irrelevant.

    Tell me more about christians being lewd and discussing fornication and using vulgarity.

  18. #258
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,207
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Se is conflict sensing v Si comfort sensing. ESI has greater Si, but knows how to creatively use conflict sensation. In other words, they use it creatively and defensively (although that doesn't preclude preemption) i.e.: not for its own sake. Their main goal is to cover for the Si vulnerability of LIE, not take territory like a Se dom. So ESI doesn't come off as expansive the way SEE or SLE does. But they know how to fight if they have to. ESI is about preserving identity in hostile conditions and eradicating evil



    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    Irrelevant.

    Tell me more about christians being lewd and discussing fornication and using vulgarity.
    Im just tryin' to speak your language, and I'm not concerned with how it may be misunderstood because I'm secure in my faith

  19. #259

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    I don't care about being called ugly. It just seems immature when people do that and I can't take it seriously. I have more of a problem with when I say, "I believe x" people also assume I believe y, q, and z. Because they can't conceive of someone thinking independently of an ideological umbrella. I h8 being ~misunderstood~
    Special snowflake syndrome.

    Yes, yes, you're so unique and special, nobody else like you, yada, yada...

    You have multiple conflicting and thus, contradictory ideals. Great. (To me, that line of thinking is incomprehensible.) It's like claiming to be pro-science yet espousing Creationism.

  20. #260

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    Se is conflict sensing v Si comfort sensing. ESI has greater Si, but knows how to creatively use conflict sensation. In other words, they use it creatively and defensively (although that doesn't preclude preemption) i.e.: not for its own sake. Their main goal is to cover for the Si vulnerability of LIE, not take territory like a Se dom. So ESI doesn't come off as expansive the way SEE or SLE does. But they know how to fight if they have to
    Well, whatever you guys are, I imagine I would be the opposing quadra. So assuming you are gamma (I doubt it, but whatever), then that would make me alpha.

  21. #261
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,201
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    but deep down he values loyalty over everything and doesn't exempt himself from that
    I find it weird that you took this long to see this in him. It's why I never thought he and Cuiv were that similar, because I thought they spoke about relationships in entirely different ways, regardless of superficial similarities. Cuiv and Adam to me are of the same kind, and I wouldn't lump this guy in with them. My 2cents, completely subjective perspective and such. Only to be taken as one person's poorly informed opinion so on and so forth disclaimer. Idk, I guess I just pay a lot of attention to the way words are used and maybe bias myself in some way through that. I'm usually surprised when other people don't read things the same way.

  22. #262

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I find it weird that you took this long to see this in him. It's why I never thought he and Cuiv were that similar, because I thought they spoke about relationships in entirely different ways, regardless of superficial similarities. Cuiv and Adam to me are of the same kind, and I wouldn't lump this guy in with them. My 2cents, completely subjective perspective and such. Only to be taken as one person's poorly informed opinion so on and so forth disclaimer. Idk, I guess I just pay a lot of attention to the way words are used and maybe bias myself in some way through that. I'm usually surprised when other people don't read things the same way.
    I love being psychoanalyzed. So what type am I...?

  23. #263
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,808
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    Special snowflake syndrome.

    Yes, yes, you're so unique and special, nobody else like you, yada, yada...

    You have multiple conflicting and thus, contradictory ideals. Great. (To me, that line of thinking is incomprehensible.) It's like claiming to be pro-science yet espousing Creationism.
    My 'ideals' don't contradict. For example if I say I'm pro choice and I also say I don't care about 'manspreading' this does not conflict just because one is "pro feminism" and the other is "anti feminism," and this is only confusing insofar as the person hearing it lacks the capacity for independent thought.

    I'm also not unique or special. You're bad at this.

  24. #264
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,207
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I find it weird that you took this long to see this in him. It's why I never thought he and Cuiv were that similar, because I thought they spoke about relationships in entirely different ways, regardless of superficial similarities. Cuiv and Adam to me are of the same kind, and I wouldn't lump this guy in with them. My 2cents, completely subjective perspective and such. Only to be taken as one person's poorly informed opinion so on and so forth disclaimer. Idk, I guess I just pay a lot of attention to the way words are used and maybe bias myself in some way through that. I'm usually surprised when other people don't read things the same way.
    sorry Im slow... I think I got distracted by the common womanizing and bravado

    womanizing is perhaps giving them too much credit, since that assumes some degree of traction. maybe "common alt-right rhetoric" had me preoccupied

    its interesting you see Adam and Cuiv as similar. I think of Adam as SLE-Ti, and Cuiv as an unidentified Se dom, but leaning SEE. But then again I could see him being a Trump style SLE-Se without difficulty. Is so hard for me to tell creative Ti from creative Fi in a Se dom context because they're both so flexible. I could also see Trump as SEE, for the same reasons, although I don't like that

  25. #265

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    My 'ideals' don't contradict. For example if I say I'm pro choice and I also say I don't care about 'manspreading' this does not conflict just because one is "pro feminism" and the other is "anti feminism," and this is only confusing insofar as the person hearing it lacks the capacity for independent thought.

    I'm also not unique or special. You're bad at this.
    If you think JP's ideas are compatible with julie bindel's, I have a bridge to sell you.

  26. #266

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    sorry Im slow... I think I got distracted by the common womanizing and bravado

    womanizing is perhaps giving them too much credit, since that assumes some degree of traction. maybe "common alt-right rhetoric" had me preoccupied
    Is this the whole "everyone who doesn't share my feminist SJW values is literally Hitler" rhetoric? Oh boy, we're in for a treat.

  27. #267
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,808
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    If you think JP's ideas are compatible with julie bindel's, I have a bridge to sell you.
    I don't get your point. Every famous person I appreciate should have similar views? Lmao what

  28. #268

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post

    its interesting you see Adam and Cuiv as similar. I think of Adam as SLE-Ti, and Cuiv as an unidentified Se dom, but leaning SEE. But then again I could see him being a Trump style SLE-Se without difficulty. Is so hard for me to tell creative Ti from creative Fi in a Se dom context because they're both so flexible
    Adam is SLE? lol I don't see it. You could argue maybe due to him self-typing as an enneagram 8, but... ehh, even so...

  29. #269
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,207
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLE Ti is very distinct from Se, and I don't think most people recognize it when they see it

  30. #270

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    I don't get your point. Every famous person I appreciate should have similar views? Lmao what
    I'm curious why you "appreciate" bindel. Would you explain that or do we get more childish, snarky comments from you?

  31. #271

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    SLE Ti is very distinct from Se, and I don't think most people recognize it when they see it
    He doesn't post anything like an Se lead, but ehh, whatever. I fail to see the point in dissecting someone's type when they're not even in the fucking topic.

  32. #272
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,808
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bertrand you fucking SJW come here and let me tattoo Kat blaques face on your ass in preparation for the pronoun announcement party

  33. #273
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,207
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    There was a great video of a SLE Ti guy making some presentation on a white dry erase board, maybe I can dig it up. Its how I imagine younger Adam before he got obsessed with being LIE



    Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    Bertrand you fucking SJW come here and let me tattoo Kat blaques face on your ass in preparation for the pronoun announcement party
    SJW coming through real men get out, pussies only in this safe space

  34. #274
    fka lungs ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,808
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    I'm curious why you "appreciate" bindel. Would you explain that or do we get more childish, snarky comments from you?
    Sounds like a trap. I might be bored enough at work tomorrow to jump into it.

  35. #275

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    Sounds like a trap. I might be bored enough at work tomorrow to jump into it.
    You sound paranoid. And yes, it is a trap. What now?

  36. #276

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    There was a great video of a SLE Ti guy making some presentation on a white dry erase board, maybe I can dig it up. Its how I imagine younger Adam before he got obsessed with being LIE





    SJW coming through real men get out, pussies only in this safe space
    Adam the same type as Trump or the formerly sane Ejarendee? I don't think so.

  37. #277
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,201
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    I love being psychoanalyzed. So what type am I...?
    ST imo. I favor LSE, followed by SLE. And the stuff I said regarding the 3 of you is just impression, based entirely on what you write and how, with no other information available. I don't take it that seriously and don't expect anyone else to either. Impressions can change, and more information inevitably reforms them.

    I do find it interesting though how different people focus on different cues and so form entirely different pictures in their minds. I think a lot of conflict regarding types may be due to overly rigid impressionistic pictures people put too much weight on, and then feel they have to defend, rather than letting additional information inform a broader view.

  38. #278
    Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,981
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    why is this thread still popular?

    get the fuck out

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •