Thread: Socioscope Test

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Socioscope Test

Hello everybody 💋 I found a small, simple 4 dichotomies test on socioscope.com.

The Это обо мне! button means "It's about me!", click if you relate to the statement placed above.

Translation guide:

1a. You do not attach much importance to emotional disagreements between people as long as they do not hurt your principles. In business relations, you put professionalism above other qualities and do not go on about your sympathies. You prefer not to discuss the topics of your personal life. You are more interested in other issues, you think it's more important to be right than pleasant.

Characterizing words: determination, firmness, propensity to criticize, advantage, thoughts, analysis
    1b. You are well-versed in the hidden feelings, motivations and relationships of people. You willingly participate in the discussion and resolution of their personal problems. For a long time, you remember and feel resentment. You are inclined to compromise in matters for the sake of maintaining good relations. Your diplomacy allows you to find the right approach to everyone.

Characterizing words: devotion, kindness, cordiality, feelings, sympathies
    2a. Your working capacity is uniform, and if it changes, it is only for a reason known to you. You do not like to postpone business "for later", prefer to prepare for everything in advance, not inclined to change your plans and decisions. You are burdened by uncertainty, so you prefer to have a clear schedule.

Characterizing words: systematic, structure, plan, decision, organization, preparation
    2b. Your performance is characterized by ups and downs of activity, which you often have without certain reasons. Usually, you do not plan ahead, preferring to act on the situation. Most often, you make decisions and make a "breakthrough" at the last moment. It's hard for you to keep within the deadlines, to obey a certain schedule or schedule.

Characterizing words: spontaneity, improvisation, impulse, randomness, impromptu
    3a. You are realistic, practical and active. "I am confident in my needs and know how to defend my interests." Your statements are specific and you do not like to listen to long and abstract answers. You distrust theories that have not been tested by the practice and experience of others. Always check the results of what was done.

Characterizing words: actual, experience, judiciousness, practicality, reality
    3b. You are a person with a developed imagination, you can foresee the course of events well, but you can show absent-mindedness or hesitate with the implementation of your plans. You often give up your positions to more active and assertive partners. You love to experiment, the interest in the new is so great that it can prevail over profit.

Characterizing words: theoretical, searching for hidden meaning, dreaminess, perspective
    4a. You are usually characterized by restraint and caution in statements. You prefer to hide your inner state and try not to stand out among others. You rarely take the initiative in dating, prefer the usual circle of people.

Characterizing words: calmness, concentration, energy conservation, experience, composure
    4b. You have courage, impulsiveness, determination. You're not afraid of risk. Open and trusting. You willingly take the initiative in new affairs and acquaintances. In work, you often give up more energy than you need and it's hard for you to stop in time

Characterizing words: lively, sociable, energy consumption, saying out loud

Selected all b) options, it's IEE "The sociotype is determined by the test: Huxley"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Sociotype determined with the help of the test: Yesenin
    Information about your type is collected on a special TIM page of our site. Click on the link to learn more about yourself. LINK (Yesenin)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robespierre. I always get LII in tests based on Jung dichotomies. That's because my preferences are pretty clear.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is sorcery...

Sociotype defined with the help of the test: Gaben

Information about your type is collected on a special TIM page of our site. Click on the link to learn more about yourself. LINK (Gaben)

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sociothy determined by the test: Maxim Gorky
    Information about your type is collected on a special TIM page of our site. Click on the link to learn more about yourself. REFERENCE (Maxim Gorky)

I clicked on the "I doubt" buttons on all of them just to see what would happen and then answered those questions that popped up too, and got Gaben on that one bc they switched the j and p section around on the "I doubt" questions. Unfortunately tests are often too obvious - I'd like to see one ask trickier questions that weren't obvious but still accurate. But for testing ppl who haven't already read any typing stuff, it probably works fine.
    Last edited by squark; 08-22-2017 at 03:17 AM.

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very interesting, I keep getting LSI on these Russian tests.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Something about this test feels "off"

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Attis View Post

Very interesting, I keep getting LSI on these Russian tests.
    If you used the "I doubt" button they switched j and p around on those additional questions. Just an error in the test reporting it looks like to me. Idk if you used that option at all though.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I got ESI again like I did on that sociotype.com test. I'll break each one down to exactly what I think how I relate to each set of statements.

1. I went with 1b because I hate it when people are unpleasant, regardless if they think they are right or not.

2. A bit tough to choose, I did the "I doubt" questions. On one hand I don't really have problems keeping up with deadlines or schedules and I hate situations where I don't know what I'm supposed to do, on the other I wouldn't exactly say I don't have ups and downs in work.

3. Again tough to choose. I very much know the value of practice and experience, but I also have nothing against experimenting either as long as the situation isn't serious. I'd say I'm evenly balanced between being imaginative and being realistic.

4. 4a easily, I'm not the loud talkative type.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didn't chose "I doubt" on a single question and I got the right type. The test that is pretty clear and concise and for just 4 questions the options are impressively short too.

BTW, the questions don't appear in the order that are posted above. 2 and 3 questions are switched so watch out.
    Last edited by Hope; 08-22-2017 at 05:46 AM.

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    If you used the "I doubt" button they switched j and p around on those additional questions. Just an error in the test reporting it looks like to me. Idk if you used that option at all though.
    I used the "I doubt" button once, but I believe it was for the S/N dichotomy.

I took it again and chose "I doubt" for all of the questions, and got Gaben/SLI.

TIM
    EII 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty close! I got Huxley. I doubted for the last three, and the final one seemed to be about introvert vs. extravert, and I picked 3 extravert answers and 2 introvert ones. I'm comfy w strangers and open about myself and stuff.

The initial paragraphs for the last three combos were hard to decide between for me because I felt like half of each were exactly me.

Seems pretty accurate from everyone else's posts though, might be an easier way to get friends to take a socionics test (since Sociotype.com's is kinda long) other than being in Russian.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Maxim/LSI

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Maxim/LSI
    And water is wet.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am napoleon

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Chae can you provide me explanation of Napoleon result here? Because the explanation link is broken. -_-

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think it was Dreiser.. translated as "Driver". ISFj

i got huxley and made an even selection through the second questionnaire of 4

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How people answer these questions is beyond me.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    @Chae can you provide me explanation of Napoleon result here? Because the explanation link is broken. -_-

...there is no description of Napoleon on the site chickie.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sociotypes defined by the test: Napoleon

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaben - SLI

Edit: @Chae is muh dual now
    Last edited by Pole; 08-30-2017 at 06:08 AM.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ССЫЛКА (Есенин)

IEI apparently. Picked b for first three and a for the last one

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sociotype determined with the help of the test: Yesenin
    Information about your type is collected on a special TIM page of our site. Click on the link to learn more about yourself.

b for the first 3 and a for the last.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE??

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

apparently many people have gotten their quasi-identical as result

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    If you used the "I doubt" option to choose from additional questions the j/p was switched in the results. I have no idea how many people used that option however.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It happens with sociotype.com test too. Maybe with any test that uses the jungian dichotomies to a significant enough degree (sociotype one does that).

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    It happens with sociotype.com test too. Maybe with any test that uses the jungian dichotomies to a significant enough degree (sociotype one does that).
    sociotype.com types me as ILI :|

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you ppl are using the translation of OP, the 2 and 3 questions are switched. Or better use your own translator.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole View Post
    Gaben - SLI

Edit: @Chae is muh dual now

Fantástico. We'll try our best!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yesenin, IEI
    1b, 2b, 3b, 4a. Choices were quite easy for me to make, although I had to think a bit more on the last question.

I don't think I'm that type though. Definitely not a beta NF. EII or IEE instead.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP