Thread: Survivor

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Survivor

I love this show. Well I loved the earlier ones more but whatever.

So what types do you think these former Survivors are?

Rich

Sue

Colby

Ethan

Rob and Amber

Lex

Shii Ann

Rupert

This probably gets done every so often, doesn't it?
    Last edited by silke; 03-22-2019 at 04:47 AM. Reason: edited images
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess you don't dislike Vi THAT much?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I was hoping people have watched it and remember them from the show actually. LOL
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My very very poor guesses, from only these pics:
    1 ISTJ

2 ENFJ

3 ISFP

4 ESTJ

5 INFP ESTP

6 INFP

7 ISTP

8 ISTP

What do you think?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rich - he's like a corporate motivational speaker or something. He just went to jail recently for tax evasion. He wandered around naked half the time he was there. Befriended Rudy, whose photo I didn't put up. He had an easy time lying to people. He knew what he wanted and just how to get it. He was also good at figuring out who to befriend. Maybe ESFp and maybe Rudy was INTp? Rudy was a military type and in some ways very critical but in other ways very funny.

Rudy:

Sue could have been ISFj maybe? dunno.

Colby could be ISTp but I'm not sure. I think Delta anyway. He gave up winning the million dollars because he picked the nice person to go to the final two with him instead of the guy he'd have no problem beating, because he thought it was the nice thing to do. He owned a car detail business before he started on Survivor and is into motorcycles.

Ethan - Delta NF?

Rob and Amber - ESTj/INFj? I tend to think everyone is Delta so I'm probably wrong about this.

Lex - ESFp? Hmmm maybe Rich is ESTp . . . ?

Shii Ann - INTp? She had a very acerbic kind of humor. I thought she was funny but she seemed to rub everyone else on the show the wrong way.

Rupert - Fe all the way. His job actually involves mentoring troubled teens. ENFj.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if we can't type these characters, who the heck can we type? i watched the first four seasons or so.

1. entj

2. estp

3. estj

4. infj

5. rob estp

6. amber infp

7. enfj

8. entp

9. enfj

but then again what the heck do i know?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Becky!

Yup, Survivor is still showing here. I think I might have an idea what her type is, and I want to see what others have in mind. On a side note, I wish I'm like her. She's pretty cool.

biography

Born to South Korean immigrants in Flushing, New York, Rebekah "Becky" Lee was raised in the suburbs of Pittsburgh. She attended Thomas Jefferson High School where she played varsity tennis all four years and did international volunteer work in several developing countries.

Lee received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in women's studies from the University of Michigan. While at Michigan, she was an active member of Alpha Kappa Psi and the Women's Boxing team. Lee continued on to receive her Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. While there, she was elected president of the Asian Law Students Association and was involved with Pitt Law Women's Association and Pittsburgh Asian American Young Professional Association.

Interested in the prevention of domestic violence, she has been working on issues concerning domestic violence survivors over the last eight years as a policy associate and attorney. She is also passionate about creating awareness of the specific needs of battered immigrant women, such as language access and cultural competency. She has previously worked as a kickboxing instructor, policy associate and legal intern.

Lee enjoys playing competitive sports, doing hot yoga, traveling to warm climates and going out with her girlfriends. Her favorite sport is football, and she especially loves watching her two favorite teams, the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Michigan Wolverines. She regularly plays flag football and tennis. She is most proud of passing the bar exam. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.

Lee currently resides in Washington, D.C. Her birth date is September 11, 1977.

favorites

Colors Blue
    Scents Vanilla
    Flowers Lily
    Board Games Scrabble
    Video Games No favorite
    Sports to Play Tennis, football
    Sports Teams University of Michigan Wolverines, Pittsburgh Steelers
    Outdoor Activities Beach volleyball, football, tennis
    TV Shows SURVIVOR, Nip/Tuck, CSI, Grey's Anatomy
    Movies The Royal Tenenbaums, Closer, Crash
    Actors Johnny Depp
    Actresses Charlize Theron
    Music Hip hop
    Magazines Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Elle
    Books/Authors To Kill a Mockingbird, Running with Scissors
    Cereals Smart Start
    Fruits Watermelon, strawberries
    Snack Foods Trail mix
    Cookies Peanut butter
    Candy Bars Snickers
    Alcoholic Drinks Cosmopolitan with orange Grey Goose
    Non-Alcoholic Strawberry smoothie

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj all the way!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would say enfp..

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have any idea what type she is and I've wondered. She didn't seem to come off as either esfj or enfp on the show, to me anyway, but she looks very extraverted in the photos so I can see how people would see that.

She got along very well with Yul - more as a friend than in a romantic way it seemed. That might be some kind of clue? Did we decide if he's more likely ENTj or ESTj?

So what type do you think she is, eunice?
    -Mark Twain

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    I don't have any idea what type she is and I've wondered. She didn't seem to come off as either esfj or enfp on the show, to me anyway, but she looks very extraverted in the photos so I can see how people would see that.
    you might be right. i based my guess solely on her pictures...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, now that you mention his relation with Yul, then I could also see ESFp. I think she's an SF anyway.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like felafel, I thought she is ENFp. The Aitu four which comprised of Yul, Ozzy, Sundra and her seems to represent a Delta quadra : Yul-ESTj, Ozzy-ISTp, and Sundra INFj.I cracked up when I realized that.

They seem to enjoy the "productive" relationships where they help one another as compared to the other tribes. Everytime they got together, they are always discussing or doing something "productive" in contrast to the other tribe. I don't think it's due to the fact that they are minorities 'cos I don't see these types of bonds within the Asian-American tribe and Hispanic tribe at the beginning of the show.

Yul and Becky seemed to be Activity partners. Yul had no problems starting relations with Becky in the first place, but I realized that over a period of time, there is an overall tiredness of each, especially from Becky's side. I guess that's why in the beginning, the members of the other tribes thought they were romantically linked since Activity relations are the easiest and quickest to start.

I guess there's not enough opportunity for the duality relations between them and Ozzy and Sundra to be manifested in the show. Moreover, there aren't mutual attraction and common interest and goals between them and their duals. I also think they probably didn't notice the duality either.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE was my first thought on VI. SEE could work.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Survivor 14 FIJI

I usually laugh in the face of these shows. And also, none of the women are immediately irresistible to me, so it is even less appealing. However,

this might be a good way for people to type stuff that we can all see.

Check it out: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/

I think the first episode is on right now, the end of it anyway. I don't know.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Survivor 14 FIJI

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    I usually laugh in the face of these shows. And also, none of the women are immediately irresistible to me, so it is even less appealing. However,

I'm going to watch the show tonight. Too bad none of the male contestants is an ESTj this time (and there's like only one ESTj last season. =.="). On a side note, I think Michelle Yi is ISFp, Mookie is ESTp, Stacey Kimball is ENFp and Yau-Man is INTp.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP

I'm going to watch the show tonight. Too bad none of the male contestants is an ESTj this time (and there's like only one ESTj last season. =.="). On a side note, I think Michelle Yi is ISFp, Mookie is ESTp, Stacey Kimball is ENFp and Yau-Man is INTp.
    LOL!!!
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When is the show on, THR nights?
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first episode bored me to tears. I don't think I'm watching it anymore. I cannot relate to any of the contestants at all.

The show is on Friday night, 11pm-12am here. I should have gotten a clue from the timeslot instead of wasting 1 hour of my time staying at home last Friday.

On a side note, after watching the first ep, I believe that Michelle is an ESFj Si subtype instead.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry, i don't have enough time to justify watching this crap simply as an excercise in typing people.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like Survivor is really a good reference of the 16 types after all. I read somewhere that the contestants have been selected partly based on their MBTI types. So all types are represented in the show. Come to think of it, it is quite true based on what I watched from last season. The forum was saying that the extroverts are usually voted out before the introverts. Anyway, an INTj won last season. The producer also talked about the 16 strategies for winning Survivor, which looked suspiciously like the 16 types:

"A Look at Burnett’s 16 Survivor Strategies
    by Susan Schechter -- 07/10/2002

In his Survivor 2 Field Guide, Mark Burnett discussed 16 strategies for playing Survivor. With the new crop of contestants, it seems like a good time to review these and see how they can (or can't) work.

While getting ready for the new Survivor, I started thinking about who would win, the discipline I have seen only in football prognosticators like Jimmy the Greek or Danny Sheridan. And I started studying Survivor 2:The Field Guide, by Mark Burnett. I came across some interesting thoughts from Burnett that might add to our Survivor: Africa viewing and prognostications.

Burnett listed 16 strategies for winning Survivor. Each of them are food for thought.

1. The Entertainer. This is the person who is the life of the party, or the class clown. The positive thing about this personality is everyone likes them, as Burnett pointed out with Sonja. The bad thing is that unless they are necessary, a bad entertainer is among the first to leave. The more I think about this, the more it rings true – how many times have you walked out on a bad movie or a bad comedy club act?

2. The Leader. Even though every group needs a leader, as it has been said over and over again in Survivor, by both groups of contestants, a leader could be the first one off as well. Being a leader makes you vulnerable. B.B. tried to be a leader and it backfired. Debb tried to do the same thing, and it backfired. A leader should be a leader, but do it quietly, without ruffling too many feathers and giving too many orders.

3. The Flirt. I cannot see too many positive things with this strategy. Burnett says the “flirt must be cute and attractive, if ugly they have to be confident.” Burnett says the bad thing about the flirt strategy is “it can wear quickly.” I agree. Besides, who wants to flirt with your fellow contestants after you have missed a few meals and a few showers, not to mention have not brushed your teeth or your hair?

4. The Determined Victim (aka the Underdog). Great cartoon! Americans like the Underdog, and will always root for him/her. Anyone remember watching the movie Rocky, among another underdogs? The bad thing about the victim role – and if you do not believe me on this, read my article on Lisa from Love Cruise, the bad thing about this role is, according to Burnett, “no one likes a victim.”

5. The Professor. Just like the professor on Gilligan’s Island, the Professor role is the smart one to help build shelter and figure out how to gather food. The bad thing about the Professor role is that often these people are the least fit, and since it makes sense in Survivor to boot off the weaker members who can hurt you in challenges first, the Professor could be eliminated before the merge. And, after all, the Professor never got them off the Island, despite having some really great inventions.

6. The Zealot. I am not going to comment on this one. Any Zealot on any subject is a turn off and annoying to other people. Annoying people get booted early, unless they are in top physical shape. Not a good strategy.

7. The Mom. Well, it worked for Tina. It almost worked for Gretchen. What makes it work is the Mom character is one of the most liked ones on the show. Besides, how can you backstab your mother? (Even Clarence had to specify that Diane was “nothing like” his mother as he voted for her in the first S3 episode.) So without getting an Oedipus complex, a mom role is fairly safe – unless you are Norman Bates.

8. The Athlete. Gee, this is the one role everyone has written about. Suffice to say, the Athlete is important until the merge. Then after the merge the athlete is a threat, and can be quickly booted unless he/she wins challenges. If you do not believe me, look at what happened to Alicia in S2.

9. The Wild and Crazy Guy (or Girl). This one is easy. Think John Belushi from Animal House. Nuff said. Might be great to look at and funny to watch, but these people do not last on these game shows. What works in a college frat house does not work in a work environment – or the harsh environment of Africa.

10. The Quiet One. According to Burnett, this strategy can make the contestant win. If this personality can make it to the final four, or the final two they can pull it out. Think Colleen from S1 or Rodger from S2.

11. Everybody’s Friend. Again like the above, but the downside according to Burnett is that the “Machiavellian sensibilities needed to win are not found in a single bone of Everybody’s Friend.”

12. The Feral Child. I have problems with this one. The definition given is someone who has overcome adversity throughout their entire life, but has not become a victim. They trust no one. Excuse me? Isn’t that one of the things they tell you to do in Survivor? Trust no one? So it describes all of them!

13. The Introvert. This is almost like The Quiet One, but this person tends to be away from the group. For example, during S1, many nights the contestants would sit by the campfire and talk and schmooze about sex. Rudy tended to walk away from these talks. If Rudy was not in the alliance with Richard, he could have been seen as standoffish, and made him an outcast. And an outcast can be, well, cast out.

14. The Redneck. Burdett stresses you do not have to be from the South to use this strategy! He says “they are people who inherently know how to play the game.” Think Susan Hawk. Everyone downplayed her because she fit in this role and thought she was not as clever as she really was. And I would assume this strategy can work – it worked pretty well for Susan.

15. The Slacker. According to Burnett, “Someday a slacker will win Survivor.” That might be true. And if it is, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Lazy is not good, until you get too fatigued from the elements. People get upset by the slacker – look how Gervase and Nick were perceived by their peers. According to the “rules” of Survivor, if you contribute nothing to your tribe, then you will probably be eliminated quickly. If you make it to the merge, you better win every immunity challenge. And that is a difficult thing.

16. The Snake. Well it worked for Richard. I don’t believe it can work again though. There are simply too many people on the lookout for this personality. Then again, it did work for Will on Big Brother 2. So you never know.

I hope this gives the viewer some more things to ponder while watching S3 and looking at each of the current crop of players."

Anyway, if you are interested, thread on MBTI and Survivor

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

After watching the last few episodes, I agree that it is a good way to type people and observe intertype relations.

The Deltas (two ESTjs, two ISTps and an INFj) are controlling the game and doing surprisingly well. Besides them, two ENTps, an ESTp and an INTj are still left in the game. All the Betas are slowly getting voted out (in fact those who were voted out so far are Betas and one Alpha). The Deltas formed alliances with the Alphas, and the Betas with the Gammas.

There is a major conflict between the INFj and the ESTp (who ironically happened to be one of my two favorite contestants so far.)

My favorite ISFp contestant (<3 Michelle) was voted out this week.

Just a 5 min video of her interview by CBS News:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLX3TPuagX4[/youtube]

I love reality TV .

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not watching the show anymore. Use the thread as you best see fit.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    I am not watching the show anymore. Use the thread as you best see fit.
    Why not? 'cos none of them looks like Ms Virginia? j/k.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am have other things to do when the show is on.
    And I do not like reality tv.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So confused by your comments so far Eunice... seems like everything you said in your first post couldn't possibly be true with regards to your last..... I agree Michelle was an Alpha SF, but not sure who you are spefically typing as what..... maybe if you included their names.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michelle reminds me of an ISFp girl I know.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    So confused by your comments so far Eunice... seems like everything you said in your first post couldn't possibly be true with regards to your last..... I agree Michelle was an Alpha SF, but not sure who you are spefically typing as what..... maybe if you included their names.
    I have mistyped some of the contestants previously 'cos I have it based on first impression. As for my latest post, I didn't specifically type them 'cos I didn't think any poster here have watched the show and probably wouldn't been interested in the types of the contestants.

Anyway, here's my list of the types of some of the contestants (the ones who will make it to the jury):

Alpha
    [s:5360813b4f]Edgardo: ENTp[/s:5360813b4f] (ENFp is a possibility though)
    Alex: ENTp
    [s:5360813b4f]Michelle: ISFp[/s:5360813b4f] (my favorite contestant)
    Yau-Man: INTj Ne subtype

Beta
    [s:5360813b4f]Lisi: ESTp[/s:5360813b4f]
    [s:5360813b4f]Mookie: ESTp [/s:5360813b4f](another favorite contestant)
    [s:5360813b4f]Rocky: ESTp[/s:5360813b4f]

Delta
    Boo: ESTj
    Cassandra: INFj Fi subtype
    Dreamz: ISTp
    Earl: ESTj
    Stacy: ISTp

The ones cancelled are the ones been eliminated so far.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty accurate I think.

Alex and Yau Man are definite NT Alphas.
    Michelle is an SF Alpha I agree with ISFp.

Mookie is most likely an ESTp. I have a harder time typing the quieter ESTps but I think you're right.
    Rocky is a definite ESTp.
    I think Lisi might be an ENTj intuitive subtype though, but if not then ESTp is most likely right.

Boo is definitely an ST Delta most likely ESTj, and Earl as ESTj I think is a good call. I think Cassandra as an INFj is right, (95% probable) though ISFj also pops into my head for some reason as a possibility.

Dreamz, Stacy, and Edgardo I'm not sure on, but what you wrote all could be.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG ITS ON RIGHT NOWWW!

who's gonna win the challenge.....

Yau Man --- LII ?

Take that Se polr and shove it up your ass, mothas.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    Mookie is most likely an ESTp. I have a harder time typing the quieter ESTps but I think you're right.
    He is probably a Ti subtype. ESTps with Ti subtype are generally quieter and more "reserved" than those of Se subtype.

OMG ITS ON RIGHT NOWWW!

who's gonna win the challenge.....

Yau Man --- LII ?

Take that Se polr and shove it up your ass, mothas.

I will be watching the show later at night.
    Yau-Man winning a challenge? Interesting.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His postvictory taunt was a bit weak in delivery "I could have staid up there for another hour", but he won anyways. Too bad the trailer for next show displayed other people finding out he has the hidden immunity idol... or one of them . (how many are there this time??)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally watched that episode.

@UDP: there are two immunity idols. Yau-Man found one earlier on as well. It seems to me that Alex and Mookie are trying to steal his idol.

Classic ESTp-INFj conflicting relations and ENTp-INFj relations of supervision:
    Alex, Edgardo and Mookie (ENTp, ENTp and ESTp respectively) tried to get rid of Cassandra mainly because they didn't like her. Mookie (ESTp) was more upset when she chose him to go to Exile Island and plan to seek revenge by voting her out first. During an interview, Edgardo (ENTp) mentioned that he found her conniving due to her quietness and he felt that she seemed to be controlling people in a silent way.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a side note, maybe the producer of the show could consider the concept of mbti/socionics type. The contestants could probably be divided into teams according to their "clubs" (ST, SF, NT, NF), temperaments (SP, SJ, NT, NF) or quadras. But then again, I can't imagine an NF team lasting till the middle of the show since we will probably perform the worst in physical challenges, especially when we are competing against a team of STs or SPs.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a side note, maybe the producer of the show could consider the concept of mbti/socionics type. The contestants could probably be divided into teams according to their "clubs" (ST, SF, NT, NF), temperaments (SP, SJ, NT, NF) or quadras. But then again, I can't imagine an NF team lasting till the middle of the show since we will probably perform the worst in physical challenges, especially when we are competing against a team of STs or SPs.
    I've outdone people from all temperaments in athletic spheres, and all temperaments have outdone me.

NFs would do better, especially against the EP types, with endurance, etc. EPs can'd deal with boring things very well. Etc etc etc. Each type, and temperment, and blah blah, has advantages and disadvantages. And since, from what I've seen, all the competitions are not boxing matches or pure one on one fighting. There are many other elements involved.

Get an ESTp and an ESTj on a team who don't like each other, and they could possibly do very poorly because tension would be harder to avoid in that situation. Etc etc etc

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favorite contestant (ESTp Ti subtype?) is out.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_5JBRHCfYg[/youtube]

Is it any coincidence that all the contestants who are left belong to Delta, with only two from Alpha?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've outdone people from all temperaments in athletic spheres, and all temperaments have outdone me.
    Exactly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Survivor- Joel-ESTp?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1mrH7Uxyck

Pretty clear cut ESTp from my vantage point. Do you guys spot something else?

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely SLE! I knew it from the moment I watched him on Survivor. I was immediately attracted to him and his whole demeanor. His creative is so blaringly obvious in his way of dealing with gameplay, well his base as well, but the way he speaks about everything is so calmly logical, ordered. I love it. The first video shows SLE the most clearly out of all 3 because of what he says about himself, especially near the end ... lol, he has outbursts hahaha. I'd say he was a SLE-Ti subtype.

=[ Boo. I never see SLEs anywhere else.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=[ Boo. I never see SLEs anywhere else.
    =(

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    I was immediately attracted to him and his whole demeanor. His creative is so blaringly obvious in his way of dealing with gameplay, well his base as well, but the way he speaks about everything is so calmly logical, ordered. I love it. I'd say he was a SLE-Ti subtype.
    Isn't he GREAT! lol

Definitely SLE! I knew it from the moment I watched him on Survivor.
    I thought he was SLE when I heard him react to Mikey's strategies. That's the first time I noticed him. From the second video I love, "I'll tear down everybody's camp if they don't stop their fighting." So cute.

The first video shows SLE the most clearly out of all 3 because of what he says about himself, especially near the end ... lol, he has outbursts hahaha
    I liked how he talked about his life back home. How he always wanted to try out for survivor but he was getting his life together...and now that it's together...he got to be in survivor! Warms my heart to hear his nice planning/nice outcome. Except he didn't win the million!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast