TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Simon Sinek

ILI?

Im sure he is one of those logic types, he might or might not be ILI. People might guess extroverted personality but I say in Socionics he type as introverted type. Shoot.
    Edit; also he share similarities with markiplier from VI POV.

If you want to see, here is a starting point for your research!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SimonSinek

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he looks EIE to me, usually NF types build their careers on whining about this stuff instead of actually going out there and building a house from scratch while fighting bears and wolves in central canada

I don't really see how a logical type would be so confident in writing about what he writes - he seems to focus on the domains of feeling types, namely motivation, team building, and so on.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    he looks EIE to me, usually NF types build their careers on whining about this stuff instead of actually going out there and building a house from scratch while fighting bears and wolves in central canada

I don't really see how a logical type would be so confident in writing about what he writes - he seems to focus on the domains of feeling types, namely motivation, team building, and so on.
    What, what?

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

(snip)
    Agree with EIE. The rest though... rofl

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So ya.. Feeling is part of Jung not Socionics. Team building, motivation. It is not really "feeling" subjects but I see how some people think so. You make not much sense but keep fighting bears or whatever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    So ya.. Feeling is part of Jung not Socionics. Team building, motivation. It is not really "feeling" subjects but I see how some people think so.
    What do you believe these subjects are? Which socionics function would make you confident in writing extensively about those topics?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you believe these subjects are? Which socionics function would make you confident in writing extensively about those topics?
    It is not black and white like that, imo.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LIE sx/sp 7w8

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    LIE sx/sp 7w8

Ya might be the case! Not sure about the wings and instincts and all that since I do not do them but great work!

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE-Ti 7w6 sp/so

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isn't this Fi?

"We run our decisions through our values that that makes our allies trust us - Sinek (paraphrased)"

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE imo.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looks like N is creative and demonstrative. Looks logical and extravert.. Maybe LIE or maybe EIE.

EDIT OK.... EIE probs.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 05-29-2018 at 03:27 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Good point.

When they fight with wolves it usually means that those creatures are eroticized werewolves and it happens in their imagination.

I'm very much out of words in those situations.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strong Ne, weak Ti, irrational, tactical, aristocratic... IEE or IEI.

Most motivational speakers and self-made gurus have a disingenuous, "snake oil salesman" vibe to them that repels me. It comes in different ways and degrees, but it's almost always there. The more I listen to them, the more disgusted or annoyed I get by what they are selling and how they present themselves. He's one of very few that don't provoke this reaction. Is he opportunistic? Sure, he cashed in on his talent and feedback he got from people in his surroundings. Is he opportunistic in any unethical, deceitful, or hypocritical way? I don't think so.

Last edited by Park; 08-10-2022 at 02:50 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's a Logical type. L-base. Not 100% sure if he's a sensing or intuitive type, but I'm leaning Alpha > Beta. LII is my guess.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    He's a Logical type. L-base. Not 100% sure if he's a sensing or intuitive type, but I'm leaning Alpha > Beta. LII is my guess.
    That is complete bull, he's not a logical type.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    That is complete bull, he's not a logical type.
    Yikes... L is pretty apparent. He's not an ethical type. In all his talks he speaks of people as objects operating within frameworks. Nothing about him says he views people "in color" in a way that an ethical type would.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That has nothing to do with being a logical type. He also speaks about having trouble grokking difficult logical concepts and being dismissive of (and pushing the envelope when it comes to) systems and rules. Strong Ne and weak Ti are apparent, if you've read any Socionics at all. The point FDG made is a valid one, as well.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That has nothing to do with being a logical type. He also speaks about having trouble grokking difficult logical concepts and being dismissive of (and pushing the envelope when it comes to) systems and rules. Strong Ne and weak Ti are apparent, if you've read any Socionics at all. The point FDG made is a valid one, as well.
    It has everything to do with being an ethical or a logical type? "If I've ever read Socionics at all" lol ok.

FDG's explanation goes somewhere and then completely drops off. It's perfectly understandable that a logical type would write about that stuff more so than ethical types. Look at Socionics, created by a logical type. Look at Jung, a logical type. Logical types have no problem with systemizing people the way Simon Sinek does. In fact, the very art of systemizing is referred to as 'logical' in Socionics. So no, FDG did not raise a good point, at all.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jung and Socionics have nothing to do with Sinek and his work. Sinek is "systemizing" people? The sky is yellow, then.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jung and Socionics have nothing to do with Sinek and his work. Sinek is "systemizing" people? The sky is yellow, then.
    Isn't that like Simon Sinek's whole shtick? Lol. He does it for like the first 10 minutes, and probably more, in this video: https://youtu.be/QKG4v0oKXRw

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)