Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Well in my chemistry class when i was 14, i memorized all the chemical elements. and I'm the only one in class who know all the fucking elements and i always raises my hands whenever my Teacher ask what element is this?
    That is not the point. Names are just names. Tell me how periodic table is constructed.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay thanks. I actually searched in the Vi forum wtf i didn't know you already sent me bunch of it.

Okay, how old are you btw?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    That is not the point. Names are just names. Tell me how periodic table is constructed.
    Lol. Why do u know how a periodic table is constructed? I don't know.

So tell me how.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okay, how old are you btw?
    im 32 I served in the Army from 08-12

the top picture of me in the white shirt is the newest, only a few days old

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    im 32 I served in the Army from 08-12
    8-12?!! Whaaaat?!!! Oh 2008-2012.

You look entj, LIE-te to me

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

alright well I'd add to it to the pile of opinions

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol. Why do u know how a periodic table is constructed? I don't know.
    Shows your PoLR. It is basically the point of having it.
    Very roughly omitting fancy terms :
    Atomic number, electron configuration ->similar properties follows from same outer electron "shell" configuration (alkali metals, halogens, noble gases for example) shown in columns. Then you can go rows showing number of "shells". Then there exists transition metals incl. lanthanides and actinides [in the middle](bit more advanced won't go there)

Looks similar but much more complex than socionics model A (which you have not yet learned).

Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 07-29-2017 at 05:16 PM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

DSC00146.jpg

this is the oldest picture I have of myself; I was a teenager (acne lol) here. on anti depressants, I feel like I almost look Se polr here, which goes to show how drugs mess with your body

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For you!  treasure that forever okay? That's special. Buttfie.
    That's what I was talking about

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hopefully this isn't too alpha, but I honestly really like my mom's big hair there

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

alright well I'd add to it to the pile of opinions
    Lol atleast you're not a fat ass

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Shows your PoLR. It is basically the point of having it.
    Very roughly omitting fancy terms :
    Atomic number, electron configuration ->similar properties follows from same outer electron "shell" configuration (alkali metals, halogens, noble gases for example) shown in columns. Then you can go rows showing number of "shells". Then there exists transition metals incl. lanthanides and actinides [in the middle](bit more advanced won't go there)

Looks similar but much more complex than socionics model A (which you have not yet learned).

Nerd alert ⚠ nerd alert.

That's already being a nerd lol.

How the fuck did u even know that. Like generally, only 0.1% of world's population know that including you.

So it doesn't make sense that if you know that you're a Ti. Because it's like you're saying Ti is only 0.1% or only Ti knows what you know.

What if they didn't even study chemistry? :/ or how about Ti users who are dropped out? How could you even explain that?!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

DSC00146.jpg

this is the oldest picture I have of myself; I was a teenager (acne lol) here. on anti depressants, I feel like I almost look Se polr here, which goes to show how drugs mess with your body
    Nice one. is that your mother? she's a milf material, hot.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    That's what I was talking about
    I see. Well, i have ego that's why. Nobody calls me catfish xD

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hopefully this isn't too alpha, but I honestly really like my mom's big hair there
    Yeah she's hot ♨

It reminds me of this song xD

No offense okay. It's a compliment

https://youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see. Well, i have ego that's why. Nobody calls me catfish xD
    LOL, no, I was talking about your picture= Ti PoLR description

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Btw the username, Number 9, large makes me think of something else that's large and with a size of 9.... Hmmmm. 😋
    Mmmm not far from the truth

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay. Lol. But okay..

But tell me why i am not an IEE but an SEE?

Because i really think i have intuition you knowwww. and i like Ne jokes lol xD

And i feel like Se descriptions are like they don't have common sense. Ofcourse i still do. :/ i never had casual sex because it's gross.
    Actually SEEs and IEEs have some functions in common...for example Ti PoLR, Fi Creative, the difference in first 4 functions is that SEE has Se as Leading function (4D) and Ne as Role (2D), while IEEs have Ne as leading(4D) and Se as Role (2D).

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...Dimensionality
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...by-Irina-Eglit

4 dimensionality of a function means using a function as leading function which involves these four things:

Brief explanation of dimensions:
    1. Experience: experiential , subjectivity and subjective evaluation, experience in first person (sorry for repetitiveness and redundancy, I'm in lack of words).
    2. Norms: What is correct or inappropriate according societal norms.
    3. Situational: What is convenient and suitable on each situation. Making exceptions. Using the function on a creative (not normative) way. Freedom.
    4. Time: Consistency or development over time, parameter or perception of time. Manipulation of function leading over time.

IEEs use Ne in 4 Dimensions while SEE use it in 2 Dimensions. That's why IEE has Ne as leading function and SEE as Role.

IEEs are "masters" on the use of Ne, they can use this function on the 4 ways possible that a function can be used: as (subjective) experience, in a normative way (evaluation), situational (creative, versatile) and time (consistent).

SEEs only use them on a subjective experiential way and as method of evaluation (normative).

In easy words, IEEs use Ne at the full (4 ways), while SEEs uses Ne partially (on 2 ways). So it's not like SEEs don't use Ne at all, is just that the way they use Ne is fully about their own subjective way and as a way of evaluating things. Their use of Ne is not consistent and don't define their perception of time either based in Ne, also cant's use it situationally. This is the exact same thing for IEEs when talking about Se. They use Se on a limited way, on their own subjective experience and as a normative way (what should be). Both have Ti PoLR, which means that both can use Ti in a very limited way, just using it according their own experience (but they can use it to compare or evaluate reality, also don't use it as tracker over time (memories and imagination) and cant use it in a creative way (solve problems, inventive).

That said, I see Se as your base/program (you use it at the top) while Ne is your Role (you use it partially).
    F.e.
    When you describe past you do it on a Se fashion: I was doing a,b and c, then I did x,y,z. Sequenced, your memories are about action, verbs, physical stuff like I used to drink, I used to have friends, I used to watch...etc. (Se 4D).

Not the best descriptions but easy and useful:

NE
    Ne is generally associated with the ability to recognize possibilities, create new opportunities and new beginnings, recognize talent and natural propensities in others, reconcile differing perspectives and viewpoints, rapidly generate ideas, and be led by one's intellectual curiosity and stimulate curiosity in others.
    Types that value Ne prefer to try out an opportunity rather than consider all possible ways in which it could not work out. They pick a few options and stick with them, in contrast to introverted intuition (Ni) types who pick one option and continue to doubt that option.They enjoy discussing unusual insights into the nature of the world and crazy out-there ideas, like space elevators. Typical Ne quadra humor juxtaposes seemingly unrelated phenomena.
    Ne as Leading Function (IEE) 4D

The individual is skilled at generating intellectual interest and curiosity in others and using others' curiosity to get them to do things.He easily sees parallels between different situations, areas of knowledge or skill, and people, and likes to establish contacts across different fields of knowledge and social groups, which allows him to be part of many things at once. He enjoys considering differing viewpoints and perspectives and seeing if they can be reconciled.He enjoys the beginning stages of just about anything - new projects, acquiring new skills, experiencing new people and relationships. Preparing for and launching something new is seen as having greater value than the process of experiencing what one already has and finishing what one has begun. The concept of "finishing" seems foreign to him. Instead of taking care to finish things and tie up all loose ends, he tends to drop things when he can't handle them any longer or realize that he has neglected them for too long (this might be equally related to suggestive introverted sensing).

Extroverted Intuition (Ne, ) (IEE) 4D

IEEs are predominantly motivated by their feelings of interest and boredom. They are attracted to novel ideas, unusual or peculiar goings-on in day-to day life, and new experiences. They may have a tendency to frequently engage themselves in novel life "projects," which can and often consist of novel concepts or fields of thought, new activities, and new lifestyles (this list is not all-inclusive). These types of projects often take the form of activities that are uncommon, concepts that are unknown or avocations that have not been done or tried before. Regardless of the nature of their interests, they often have a tendency to try to accumulate as much knowledge about the field as they can, and sometimes to improve the field by finding new ways of conceptually framing its basic principles (needs an example). Eventually, once there is nothing left to discover, or when they simply become bored, they will follow their curiosity and find a new topic of interest.
    Many IEEs require a certain degree of freedom from obligation in order to do their work and pursue their sometimes idiosyncratic interests, to the point where they may dramatically eschew conventional lifestyles. Some IEEs may have an irrational dread of working at a desk job or an office where they do not have the opportunity to pursue their whimsical hobbies. However, they often overestimate the torturous ordeal of having to perform specific chores that are not in line with their interests, and many IEEs that are acclimated to the reality of their obligations may not share this trepidation at having to fulfill them.
    IEEs are often spontaneous and sometimes quite distractible individuals whose natural energy level leads them to be working on something or doing something most of the time (in contrast to dominant types whose natural state is one of inertia and contemplation). However their work is often periodic in nature rather and tends to be on whatever projects they have involved themselves in at the moment, or whatever they are interested in doing at the moment, rather than a consistent schedule or routine. Many IEEs routinely have spur-of-the-moment ideas or curiosities, and may be inclined to look up random information or do arbitrary things that have occurred to them in lieu of whatever they might have been working on previously.
    IEEs, perhaps more than any other type, often have a tendency to seek out multiple perspectives and viewpoints on controversial matters. They are rarely tied down to any particular ideology and often have an implicit sense of faith that others are as intellectually open as they are. IEEs frequently have a innately optimistic disposition (despite how bleak they perceive the facts of any situation to be), and often earnestly believe in the value of a process of thorough, respectful, and politically correct discussion of controversial matters, and often that through a such due process of formal exposition of viewpoints, most reasonable people will come to a consensus as to the essential facts and truth of the debate.
    IEEs often tend to mentalize and verbalize matters of personal development, individual qualities, and significant personal experiences, and often develop connections best with others through disucssing matters of personal development that are close at heart to them. They may have a sort of innate tendency to spontaneously try to help others find an appropriate outlet for their particular talents, focusing on the potential positive aspects of their character; they may become engrossed over what people might become rather than what they are currently, and thus have a tendency to be able to see the positive side of everyone.
    Ne as Role Function (SEE) 2D

The individual is uncertain of other people's motives, intentions, and abilities and prefers to give them clear commands and assignments and judge their intentions and potential by whether or not they fulfill these demands.He tends to openly express mistrust and skepticism towards all unexpected or novel behavior and developments, as well as towards information about things that he or she has not experienced directly. This mistrustful attitude usually goes away after the person has the chance to deal with the new thing, event, or behavior directly for a period of time and get used to it. He is able to orient himself quickly when he is in direct contact with events, things, or behavior, but when he is told about them far in advance or simply in the form of "random information that may come in handy some day," he usually doesn't know how to react to this information.The individual prefers to know what awaits him in specific areas in the near future rather than what awaits him "in general" and in areas that don't affect his central interests.The person is particularly aggravated when people are late for unclear reasons and behave in other independent and unpredictable ways. This gives them the feeling of hanging in the air and general uncertainty about the future. Being action oriented people, this is difficult to bear.

Extroverted Intuition (Ne, ) (SEE) 2D

SEEs can be accomplished at offering perceptive potential explanations for the things going on around them. They are capable of generating novel conceptual structures and comparisons. They may make an effort to appear to have a handle on understanding and developing possibilities or potential mechanisms to apply to their environment, but in general they may tend to find such thinking tedious of minimal use in interpreting the actual effects of their actions in the real world.
    As a lifestyle matter, SEEs are often oriented towards productive activity; they can be often impatient with abstract explanations or ideas, and they usually prefer tangible accounts of worldly affairs, and information that they can use and apply. They may prefer to work in real-world contexts or on projects that are subject to their influence, as opposed to trying to effectuate overly intangible ideas. They are more interested in identifying and understanding the processes around them and consequences of their actions than having to understand the underlying abstract conceptual framework. They may also be oriented towards thinking about longer term plans as opposed to evaluating extemporaneous or random experiences or information.
    SEEs may find it difficult to consciously process ambiguity, uncertainty, or potentiality. When working on their goals, they may prefer to deal with any problems as they arise, rather than preparing for specific possible outcomes, of which they may have difficulty keeping track. They may sometimes become irrational or distressed if others around them become unpredictable or erratic, or if their environment becomes unresponsive to their pressuring influence.
    SEEs are aware that there is often more to a person than meets the eye at first, and try to keep that in mind; yet their inclination is to trust more what their own experiences of that person have told them, especially when evaluating their capacity for work and assertiveness.

SE

Se includes the ability to know how much power, force, or influence is latent or required. Types that value Se are much more comfortable with direct behavior aimed at making an immediate impact. This may at times be perceived as abrasive, particularly by types who do not value Se. There is usually a competitive edge to this style of group interaction, resulting in a more intense atmosphere than that of introverted sensing (Si)-valuing quadras. They appreciate contemplating possibilities only if they feel like they stand to gain something from it, or it has a perceived potential impact on "the real world". Unlike Si, which is about one's subjective sensory experience (how intense or enjoyable it is), Se is about achieving an object of desire. It gives one the ability to influence, bend, and push situations and people in order to achieve such an object, rather than to enjoy the situation one is in.

Se as Leading Function (SEE) 4D
    The individual feels at home among people who are actively doing something and interacting with each other directly (visibly), and is able to organize people, move them around as necessary, and guide them in achieving a specific goal. He or she likes obedience and even subservience in others, since it allows him to "make things happen" more effectively. He is keenly aware of territorial conflicts and confrontational behavior occurring around him. He very quickly becomes confrontational when others try to make him move or get him to do something in an aggressive or confrontational way. He quickly recognizes when people are trying to get each other to do something or are trying to organize him for some purpose. He also spontaneously uses aggression to achieve his own goals.
    He wants to make all decisions himself about what he will do, wear, eat, look like, etc., and resents any attempts by others to make these decisions for him. However, he is willing to make use of other peoples' ideas, advice, and creativity, as long as he plays the most visible role. He enjoys testing his will in challenging situations and views life as a sort of obstacle course, full of adversity and challenges, that must be weathered and conquered.
    Extroverted Sensing (Se, ) (SEE) 4D

SEEs are active, energetic, and assiduous individuals who try to apply their energy and initiative to worldly tasks. They may often be natural leaders who do not hesitate to take the initiative in any endeavor, and possess the ability to motivate others into levels of greater activity and determination. They may, even moreso than SLEs, adopt a strategy of solving problems through sheer force of will rather than depth of strategy or insight. SEEs may have an unerringly proactive, real-world focus; their ambitions are usually centered around furthering some real world cause or doing some good in society rather than compulsive power-seeking. They can be shrewd, tactful, and sensitive negotiators and often apply their energy to the arena of persuading, activating, and motivating others.
    SEEs are typically extroverts in every sense of the word. They are socially spontaneous, hyperactive, engaging, and enthusiastic. They may be predominantly oriented towards parties or other social gatherings, and may frequently and compulsively seek out new acquaintances, stimuli, or experiences. They often seek to augment the depth or intensity of their involvement in any affair -- including but not limited to exerting their emotional and physical energy. They may periodically seek out new stories, gadgets, media, or other things to obsess themselves over. Often they direct their energies to the sphere of social relations, in which they can exhibit a sense of obsessive attachment, intimacy, or closeness with others, sometimes leading contacts to feel smothered or uncomfortable due to a lack of emotional space. They may go about developing close relationships with a variety of acquaintances, effectively developing widespread social networks with a wide range of close contacts.
    SEE are sensitive to the physical stimuli around them and may seek to overload themselves with the experience of the moment. They may tend towards materialistic lifestyles, sporting large collections of various kinds of gadgets or media. They adapt quickly to the changing needs of their environment and may shift quickly from hedonistic indolence to a state of vigor and vitality. They can often appear to act in a sudden, impulsive, uncontrolled, and confused fashion.

Se as Role Function (IEE) 2D

The individual tends to criticize himself for being less disciplined and organized than he should be, and typically tries to improve himself in this area, with very limited success. He is almost unable to make himself (or anyone else, for that matter) do things that they do not want to do, and is more likely to abandon a situation where people don't want to do anything rather than figure out how to mobilize or organize them properly.Discipline, organization, and mobilization can occur on their own, though, when there is a situation that demands it (as opposed to trying to generate it by oneself). However, he grows increasingly tired and emotionally worn out from having to put up a fight, and begins to look for a different, easier route rather than continue to confront the challenge directly.
    He resents any attempts to "push" him to do things and rejects the idea of people pressuring each other to do things. He himself avoids the use of pressure, preferring instead to entice and inspire. Only severe irritation can make him become forceful and demanding for brief periods of time until he calms down.
    Extroverted Sensing (Se, ) (IEE) 2D

IEEs have the capability and ability to be direct and firm with others in such activities as giving direct commands or making categorical statements about things perceived. However, the period of time when this occurs in an IEE is generally short-lived. As soon as the IEE starts to think about and starts to seriously consider the negative connotations of their directness or firmness (Se), for example, fear of instilling fear in another person in such a way that it would cause the person to be timid to or even scared to approach the IEE thereby distorting the personal bonds the IEE has with the person (Fi), the IEE will back away from making such statements. Therefore these direct and categorical statements are quite difficult for an IEE to make, even if the IEE understands the benefits of being direct or firm with others, such as the benefits of being firm or direct with children in parenthood.
    If an IEE is directly challenged or if an IEE observes a task a person demonstrates that is subsequently performed by the IEE or a group that the IEE is in (such as a teacher showing a classroom how to put together a widget, and the classroom then is instructed to put together their own widget), the IEE will consciously want to show their propensity and ability in performing the task as good as, if not better or faster than the original person or at least better than the group that the IEE is in. Anything less is considered a failure. IEEs will want to show proficiency in any task that is given to them, even if novice failure is understood. This, again is to demonstrate visibly to others that "I can do it" or "I can do this satisfactorily". Failing at accomplishing this and then subsequently being shown how to do the task is embarrassing for the IEE since they feel like they "should" have been able to accomplish the task if they were shown how to do the task at least once.
    IEEs will struggle with things that require sustained willpower and self-motivation. Because of fluctuating interest levels in self-pursuits, these tasks are difficult to sustain. These tasks include (but are not limited to) staying motivated to keep a workout regimen, sticking with a diet, sticking to a routine of doing a particular errand at the same time periodically, and other similar tasks. If the willpower is not there, it cannot be artificially manufactured to get the IEE to "push through". Concordantly, attempts by other people to get the IEE to "push through" is met with resistance. Though, it may be that the IEE will heed the call begrudgingly, this is not sustainable; the IEE will find a way out if this external push persists.

Probably not the best explanation but I'm tired
    Last edited by Hope; 07-30-2017 at 05:34 AM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nerd alert ⚠ nerd alert.

How the fuck did u even know that. Like generally, only 0.1% of world's population know that including you.

So it doesn't make sense that if you know that you're a Ti. Because it's like you're saying Ti is only 0.1% or only Ti knows what you know.

What if they didn't even study chemistry? :/ or how about Ti users who are dropped out? How could you even explain that?!
    idk lol like that is my lik my own idk education and profession.

Yes there are like braindead omg Te zombies in chemistry. One of them yikes forced me to learn periodic lolz table by heart .
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 07-30-2017 at 08:15 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LOL, no, I was talking about your picture= Ti PoLR description
    Oh i see. please explain how did it become a Ti polr

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Mmmm not far from the truth
    Pic or it didn't happen xD

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually SEEs and IEEs have some functions in common...for example Ti PoLR, Fi Creative, the difference in first 4 functions is that SEE has Se as Leading function (4D) and Ne as Role (2D), while IEEs have Ne as leading(4D) and Se as Role (2D).

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...Dimensionality
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...by-Irina-Eglit

4 dimensionality of a function means using a function as leading function which involves these four things:

Brief explanation of dimensions:
    1. Experience: experiential , subjectivity and subjective evaluation, experience in first person (sorry for repetitiveness and redundancy, I'm in lack of words).
    2. Norms: What is correct or inappropriate according societal norms.
    3. Situational: What is convenient and suitable on each situation. Making exceptions. Using the function on a creative (not normative) way. Freedom.
    4. Time: Consistency or development over time, parameter or perception of time. Manipulation of function leading over time.

IEEs use Ne in 4 Dimensions while SEE use it in 2 Dimensions. That's why IEE has Ne as leading function and SEE as Role.

IEEs are "masters" on the use of Ne, they can use this function on the 4 ways possible that a function can be used: as (subjective) experience, in a normative way (evaluation), situational (creative, versatile) and time (consistent).

SEEs only use them on a subjective experiential way and as method of evaluation (normative).

In easy words, IEEs use Ne at the full (4 ways), while SEEs uses Ne partially (on 2 ways). So it's not like SEEs don't use Ne at all, is just that the way they use Ne is fully about their own subjective way and as a way of evaluating things. Their use of Ne is not consistent and don't define their perception of time either based in Ne, also cant's use it situationally. This is the exact same thing for IEEs when talking about Se. They use Se on a limited way, on their own subjective experience and as a normative way (what should be). Both have Ti PoLR, which means that both can use Ti in a very limited way, just using it according their own experience (but they can use it to compare or evaluate reality, also don't use it as tracker over time (memories and imagination) and cant use it in a creative way (solve problems, inventive).

That said, I see Se as your base/program (you use it at the top) while Ne is your Role (you use it partially).
    F.e.
    When you describe past you do it on a Se fashion: I was doing a,b and c, then I did x,y,z. Sequenced, your memories are about action, verbs, physical stuff like I used to drink, I used to have friends, I used to watch...etc. (Se 4D).

Not the best descriptions but easy and useful:

NE
    Ne is generally associated with the ability to recognize possibilities, create new opportunities and new beginnings, recognize talent and natural propensities in others, reconcile differing perspectives and viewpoints, rapidly generate ideas, and be led by one's intellectual curiosity and stimulate curiosity in others.
    Types that value Ne prefer to try out an opportunity rather than consider all possible ways in which it could not work out. They pick a few options and stick with them, in contrast to introverted intuition (Ni) types who pick one option and continue to doubt that option.They enjoy discussing unusual insights into the nature of the world and crazy out-there ideas, like space elevators. Typical Ne quadra humor juxtaposes seemingly unrelated phenomena.
    Ne as Leading Function (IEE) 4D

The individual is skilled at generating intellectual interest and curiosity in others and using others' curiosity to get them to do things.He easily sees parallels between different situations, areas of knowledge or skill, and people, and likes to establish contacts across different fields of knowledge and social groups, which allows him to be part of many things at once. He enjoys considering differing viewpoints and perspectives and seeing if they can be reconciled.He enjoys the beginning stages of just about anything - new projects, acquiring new skills, experiencing new people and relationships. Preparing for and launching something new is seen as having greater value than the process of experiencing what one already has and finishing what one has begun. The concept of "finishing" seems foreign to him. Instead of taking care to finish things and tie up all loose ends, he tends to drop things when he can't handle them any longer or realize that he has neglected them for too long (this might be equally related to suggestive introverted sensing).

Extroverted Intuition (Ne, ) (IEE) 4D

IEEs are predominantly motivated by their feelings of interest and boredom. They are attracted to novel ideas, unusual or peculiar goings-on in day-to day life, and new experiences. They may have a tendency to frequently engage themselves in novel life "projects," which can and often consist of novel concepts or fields of thought, new activities, and new lifestyles (this list is not all-inclusive). These types of projects often take the form of activities that are uncommon, concepts that are unknown or avocations that have not been done or tried before. Regardless of the nature of their interests, they often have a tendency to try to accumulate as much knowledge about the field as they can, and sometimes to improve the field by finding new ways of conceptually framing its basic principles (needs an example). Eventually, once there is nothing left to discover, or when they simply become bored, they will follow their curiosity and find a new topic of interest.
    Many IEEs require a certain degree of freedom from obligation in order to do their work and pursue their sometimes idiosyncratic interests, to the point where they may dramatically eschew conventional lifestyles. Some IEEs may have an irrational dread of working at a desk job or an office where they do not have the opportunity to pursue their whimsical hobbies. However, they often overestimate the torturous ordeal of having to perform specific chores that are not in line with their interests, and many IEEs that are acclimated to the reality of their obligations may not share this trepidation at having to fulfill them.
    IEEs are often spontaneous and sometimes quite distractible individuals whose natural energy level leads them to be working on something or doing something most of the time (in contrast to dominant types whose natural state is one of inertia and contemplation). However their work is often periodic in nature rather and tends to be on whatever projects they have involved themselves in at the moment, or whatever they are interested in doing at the moment, rather than a consistent schedule or routine. Many IEEs routinely have spur-of-the-moment ideas or curiosities, and may be inclined to look up random information or do arbitrary things that have occurred to them in lieu of whatever they might have been working on previously.
    IEEs, perhaps more than any other type, often have a tendency to seek out multiple perspectives and viewpoints on controversial matters. They are rarely tied down to any particular ideology and often have an implicit sense of faith that others are as intellectually open as they are. IEEs frequently have a innately optimistic disposition (despite how bleak they perceive the facts of any situation to be), and often earnestly believe in the value of a process of thorough, respectful, and politically correct discussion of controversial matters, and often that through a such due process of formal exposition of viewpoints, most reasonable people will come to a consensus as to the essential facts and truth of the debate.
    IEEs often tend to mentalize and verbalize matters of personal development, individual qualities, and significant personal experiences, and often develop connections best with others through disucssing matters of personal development that are close at heart to them. They may have a sort of innate tendency to spontaneously try to help others find an appropriate outlet for their particular talents, focusing on the potential positive aspects of their character; they may become engrossed over what people might become rather than what they are currently, and thus have a tendency to be able to see the positive side of everyone.
    Ne as Role Function (SEE) 2D

The individual is uncertain of other people's motives, intentions, and abilities and prefers to give them clear commands and assignments and judge their intentions and potential by whether or not they fulfill these demands.He tends to openly express mistrust and skepticism towards all unexpected or novel behavior and developments, as well as towards information about things that he or she has not experienced directly. This mistrustful attitude usually goes away after the person has the chance to deal with the new thing, event, or behavior directly for a period of time and get used to it. He is able to orient himself quickly when he is in direct contact with events, things, or behavior, but when he is told about them far in advance or simply in the form of "random information that may come in handy some day," he usually doesn't know how to react to this information.The individual prefers to know what awaits him in specific areas in the near future rather than what awaits him "in general" and in areas that don't affect his central interests.The person is particularly aggravated when people are late for unclear reasons and behave in other independent and unpredictable ways. This gives them the feeling of hanging in the air and general uncertainty about the future. Being action oriented people, this is difficult to bear.

Extroverted Intuition (Ne, ) (SEE) 2D

SEEs can be accomplished at offering perceptive potential explanations for the things going on around them. They are capable of generating novel conceptual structures and comparisons. They may make an effort to appear to have a handle on understanding and developing possibilities or potential mechanisms to apply to their environment, but in general they may tend to find such thinking tedious of minimal use in interpreting the actual effects of their actions in the real world.
    As a lifestyle matter, SEEs are often oriented towards productive activity; they can be often impatient with abstract explanations or ideas, and they usually prefer tangible accounts of worldly affairs, and information that they can use and apply. They may prefer to work in real-world contexts or on projects that are subject to their influence, as opposed to trying to effectuate overly intangible ideas. They are more interested in identifying and understanding the processes around them and consequences of their actions than having to understand the underlying abstract conceptual framework. They may also be oriented towards thinking about longer term plans as opposed to evaluating extemporaneous or random experiences or information.
    SEEs may find it difficult to consciously process ambiguity, uncertainty, or potentiality. When working on their goals, they may prefer to deal with any problems as they arise, rather than preparing for specific possible outcomes, of which they may have difficulty keeping track. They may sometimes become irrational or distressed if others around them become unpredictable or erratic, or if their environment becomes unresponsive to their pressuring influence.
    SEEs are aware that there is often more to a person than meets the eye at first, and try to keep that in mind; yet their inclination is to trust more what their own experiences of that person have told them, especially when evaluating their capacity for work and assertiveness.

SE

Se includes the ability to know how much power, force, or influence is latent or required. Types that value Se are much more comfortable with direct behavior aimed at making an immediate impact. This may at times be perceived as abrasive, particularly by types who do not value Se. There is usually a competitive edge to this style of group interaction, resulting in a more intense atmosphere than that of introverted sensing (Si)-valuing quadras. They appreciate contemplating possibilities only if they feel like they stand to gain something from it, or it has a perceived potential impact on "the real world". Unlike Si, which is about one's subjective sensory experience (how intense or enjoyable it is), Se is about achieving an object of desire. It gives one the ability to influence, bend, and push situations and people in order to achieve such an object, rather than to enjoy the situation one is in.

Se as Leading Function (SEE) 4D
    The individual feels at home among people who are actively doing something and interacting with each other directly (visibly), and is able to organize people, move them around as necessary, and guide them in achieving a specific goal. He or she likes obedience and even subservience in others, since it allows him to "make things happen" more effectively. He is keenly aware of territorial conflicts and confrontational behavior occurring around him. He very quickly becomes confrontational when others try to make him move or get him to do something in an aggressive or confrontational way. He quickly recognizes when people are trying to get each other to do something or are trying to organize him for some purpose. He also spontaneously uses aggression to achieve his own goals.
    He wants to make all decisions himself about what he will do, wear, eat, look like, etc., and resents any attempts by others to make these decisions for him. However, he is willing to make use of other peoples' ideas, advice, and creativity, as long as he plays the most visible role. He enjoys testing his will in challenging situations and views life as a sort of obstacle course, full of adversity and challenges, that must be weathered and conquered.
    Extroverted Sensing (Se, ) (SEE) 4D

SEEs are active, energetic, and assiduous individuals who try to apply their energy and initiative to worldly tasks. They may often be natural leaders who do not hesitate to take the initiative in any endeavor, and possess the ability to motivate others into levels of greater activity and determination. They may, even moreso than SLEs, adopt a strategy of solving problems through sheer force of will rather than depth of strategy or insight. SEEs may have an unerringly proactive, real-world focus; their ambitions are usually centered around furthering some real world cause or doing some good in society rather than compulsive power-seeking. They can be shrewd, tactful, and sensitive negotiators and often apply their energy to the arena of persuading, activating, and motivating others.
    SEEs are typically extroverts in every sense of the word. They are socially spontaneous, hyperactive, engaging, and enthusiastic. They may be predominantly oriented towards parties or other social gatherings, and may frequently and compulsively seek out new acquaintances, stimuli, or experiences. They often seek to augment the depth or intensity of their involvement in any affair -- including but not limited to exerting their emotional and physical energy. They may periodically seek out new stories, gadgets, media, or other things to obsess themselves over. Often they direct their energies to the sphere of social relations, in which they can exhibit a sense of obsessive attachment, intimacy, or closeness with others, sometimes leading contacts to feel smothered or uncomfortable due to a lack of emotional space. They may go about developing close relationships with a variety of acquaintances, effectively developing widespread social networks with a wide range of close contacts.
    SEE are sensitive to the physical stimuli around them and may seek to overload themselves with the experience of the moment. They may tend towards materialistic lifestyles, sporting large collections of various kinds of gadgets or media. They adapt quickly to the changing needs of their environment and may shift quickly from hedonistic indolence to a state of vigor and vitality. They can often appear to act in a sudden, impulsive, uncontrolled, and confused fashion.

Se as Role Function (IEE) 2D

The individual tends to criticize himself for being less disciplined and organized than he should be, and typically tries to improve himself in this area, with very limited success. He is almost unable to make himself (or anyone else, for that matter) do things that they do not want to do, and is more likely to abandon a situation where people don't want to do anything rather than figure out how to mobilize or organize them properly.Discipline, organization, and mobilization can occur on their own, though, when there is a situation that demands it (as opposed to trying to generate it by oneself). However, he grows increasingly tired and emotionally worn out from having to put up a fight, and begins to look for a different, easier route rather than continue to confront the challenge directly.
    He resents any attempts to "push" him to do things and rejects the idea of people pressuring each other to do things. He himself avoids the use of pressure, preferring instead to entice and inspire. Only severe irritation can make him become forceful and demanding for brief periods of time until he calms down.
    Extroverted Sensing (Se, ) (IEE) 2D

IEEs have the capability and ability to be direct and firm with others in such activities as giving direct commands or making categorical statements about things perceived. However, the period of time when this occurs in an IEE is generally short-lived. As soon as the IEE starts to think about and starts to seriously consider the negative connotations of their directness or firmness (Se), for example, fear of instilling fear in another person in such a way that it would cause the person to be timid to or even scared to approach the IEE thereby distorting the personal bonds the IEE has with the person (Fi), the IEE will back away from making such statements. Therefore these direct and categorical statements are quite difficult for an IEE to make, even if the IEE understands the benefits of being direct or firm with others, such as the benefits of being firm or direct with children in parenthood.
    If an IEE is directly challenged or if an IEE observes a task a person demonstrates that is subsequently performed by the IEE or a group that the IEE is in (such as a teacher showing a classroom how to put together a widget, and the classroom then is instructed to put together their own widget), the IEE will consciously want to show their propensity and ability in performing the task as good as, if not better or faster than the original person or at least better than the group that the IEE is in. Anything less is considered a failure. IEEs will want to show proficiency in any task that is given to them, even if novice failure is understood. This, again is to demonstrate visibly to others that "I can do it" or "I can do this satisfactorily". Failing at accomplishing this and then subsequently being shown how to do the task is embarrassing for the IEE since they feel like they "should" have been able to accomplish the task if they were shown how to do the task at least once.
    IEEs will struggle with things that require sustained willpower and self-motivation. Because of fluctuating interest levels in self-pursuits, these tasks are difficult to sustain. These tasks include (but are not limited to) staying motivated to keep a workout regimen, sticking with a diet, sticking to a routine of doing a particular errand at the same time periodically, and other similar tasks. If the willpower is not there, it cannot be artificially manufactured to get the IEE to "push through". Concordantly, attempts by other people to get the IEE to "push through" is met with resistance. Though, it may be that the IEE will heed the call begrudgingly, this is not sustainable; the IEE will find a way out if this external push persists.

Probably not the best explanation but I'm tired
    I'm tired too lol xD

Thanks for the output. I'm gonna think of it well.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

idk lol like that is my lik my own idk education and profession.

Yes there are like braindead omg Te zombies in chemistry. One of them yikes forced me to learn periodic lolz table by heart .
    I see. It's like Ti users wants to learn stuffs and understand stuffs their own way right?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see. It's like Ti users wants to learn stuffs and understand stuffs their own way right?
    Yes. So we can build stuff from axioms using information minimally.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes. So we can build stuff from axioms using information minimally.
    Yessss!! i see I'm not a Ti dom then

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You aren't IEE because of your user name (idontgiveaf) among many other things. bases usually give <insert here your bodily related function that shows something>.
    excluding someones type because of a username is really the most pathetic typing method ever. people put random shit as their username all the time. the fact that you say ''and other things'' means you dont even know what youre talking about lmao

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

She really seems ESE in that pic.

As for OP... maybe really SEE over IEE after all. But not excluding IEE just yet

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    excluding someones type because of a username is really the most pathetic typing method ever. people put random shit as their username all the time. the fact that you say ''and other things'' means you dont even know what youre talking about lmao
    May I congratulate your pin pointing one thing where her overall attitude is crystallized and where it paints good overall picture of the person with very little contradictory evidence as she boldly even claims it in her other posts.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nerd alert ⚠ nerd alert.

I think the point is that if you valued Ti, you would have had an appreciation for how the periodic table was organized, instead of just memorizing all of the elements in it.

I don't think only 0.1% of the world's population know that. Anyone who studied chemistry should. But IDK... maybe only 0.1% of the world's population has studied chemistry... I guess that's possible.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    I think the point is that if you valued Ti, you would have had an appreciation for how the periodic table was organized, instead of just memorizing all of the elements in it.

I don't think only 0.1% of the world's population know that. Anyone who studied chemistry should. But IDK... maybe only 0.1% of the world's population has studied chemistry... I guess that's possible.
    Yeah I'm open on knowing that, i am just lazy to self study it.

Maybe if someone would teach me it, then why not?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm open on knowing that, i am just lazy to self study it.

Maybe if someone would teach me it, then why not?
    just to illustrate the fine nuances of difference between us (since most likely I am Ti-valuing but not strong in it).
    I am unable (or unwilling, more likely) to memorize something without having it organized into some structural framework.
    Whenever I study something, I try to look for that logical framework.
    Sometimes I do pick up on it myself, but I often do need someone to explain it to me as well.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

just to illustrate the fine nuances of difference between us (since most likely I am Ti-valuing but not strong in it).
    I am unable (or unwilling, more likely) to memorize something without having it organized into some structural framework.
    Whenever I study something, I try to look for that logical framework.
    Sometimes I do pick up on it myself, but I often do need someone to explain it to me as well.
    I'm hard memorizing too. I'm more good on logic stuffs. Like I'd rather get the formula and solve than memorize something

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originality-PoLR.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Originality-PoLR.
    Lol.xD what does that mean? I'm unique excuse me..imma super mbti user. I'm the special shit flake.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay i will say my weakness.

1. When i tried holding back and not able to say what i want, or do i want, i really get depressed.. Holding back makes me really depressed for sure.
    Ex:
    Holding back is depressing for me too, I think all the extraverted-positivists are supposed to "say whatever they want" as a natural approach to conversation.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Holding back is depressing for me too, I think all the extraverted-positivists are supposed to "say whatever they want" as a natural approach to conversation.
    I see. That's a general rule i guess. Dang, i really thought i was an introvert you know. I have tried being one, but i just get depressed whenever I'm trying to be really full introvert.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm hard memorizing too. I'm more good on logic stuffs. Like I'd rather get the formula and solve than memorize something
    Hm interesting. Maybe you ought to consider the Ti-valuing types as well...

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hm interesting. Maybe you ought to consider the Ti-valuing types as well...
    Exactly!! I'm not so esfp. Because i had an esfp friend you know, she's really pretty but she's dumb. (i will not tell the story, it's too private but she's really funny dumb. ) so there.. She's good at memorizing you know. And i hate memorizing. I'm good at math, and programming.

I'm studying a foreign language, an esfp would start memorizing the words. But me, i memorize the grammar patterns. Because i know that would be better because when i memorize words, i will soon Forget it the next day.

That's also the reason why i love programming, because you don't have to memorize, you just have to think, and solve, and create.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast