Thread: Callech's Type Thread

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Callech's Type Thread

So here's the place where you can put your insight about my type.

Tell me about yourself.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    Right now I study automation, a part of applied control theory used to create autonomous systems in industrial applications. Looked at curriculum and it suited me it’s basically mechanical engineering + emphasis on control theory + processor programing + industrial control.
    What are your values, and why?
    Honesty and to some extent humility but this one is rather that someone doesn’t think too much of him-/her- self, hate shady dealings, hidden animosity and self-entitlement, seen and dealt with enough of that.
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    As of hobbies: scale models, metalworking, HEMA, music (playing an instrument and using software for producing). Metalworking makes something solid to look at or touch or something, making scale models is quite tedious work that takes most of my attention from what I’m surrounded with. Also model rockets, thou right now I’m occupied with creating an actual full profile of high-altitude sounding rocket.
    Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    Family: bad, parenting done wrong, they were never home and all cash went into their little business, lots of angst from that, and it’s just about my parents.
    Friends: Fine, nothing to like/dislike in particular.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    For friendship someone would have to save my ass from a really messed situation, easier option is through martial training, it’s nice when someone has similar cause view or approach as I do. As for relationships I don’t know, someone should appreciate and account for efforts I put in it
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    Nothing big recently.
    How would your friends describe you?
    They wouldn’t, or I don’t know.
    What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Don’t know, people generally try to diminish my presence or feel threatened for some reason so it’s hard to tell, also I don’t show any side of me
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    To voice my thoughts. That it’s hard to get what I mean if stuff is more complex or abstract, had problems with narrowing my semantics and stuff.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Every important part is perfectly covered aside from emotions and what comes with that relations, heard I can come as coarse.
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    Nothing that particularly got stuck in my mind
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    Plans: Get somewhere nice to have some rest get rid of annoyances in life. Aspirations? I don’t even have dreams at night.
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    Probably got somewhere quiet surrounded by woods and indulge myself in stuff I enjoy like walking, some sport, fishing, looking for interesting rocks and minerals and mapping surroundings.
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    Hard to say/don’t really want to share.
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    Organize my stuff and try to put it so it’s easy to clean everything later, daily chores are a must it might sound bad but it seriously is a must at least for me if I want to recuperate properly.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Just like I normally do.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    Just try to end it quickly and decisively, details depend on what kind of conflict. Insults just show how immature the whole stuff is, attacks get some thought-out counters.
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    That statistics if fraudulent. First it’s just a tool. Tool for assessing if hypothesis is correct, if experiment accounted enough factors, if correlation is strong and so on. And this is just one part of how scientific method is bad. I also saw that method is epistemologically unsound. Well, this is one I’ve seen the most of.
    What did you do last Friday?
    Been at work, done some welding, went home, got some rest, went for a stroll, chilled at the stream. Nothing special.
    What is your biggest accomplishment?
    That depends on definition. I once designed liquid fueled engine with active cooling cycle that would work, but no one got interested and it finally got lost with a hdd failure.
    What is something you regret?
    I don’t regret anything.
    Who do you admire, and why?
    Never found anyone worth admiring or I quickly found out there is nothing special about anyone. Some ideas are worthwhile.
    What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    Nothing worth noticing.
    What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I don’t have any since ever, I never was religious or spiritual. Don’t know why, it never influenced me, nothing got me hooked, even started to wonder if it has something to do with my inability to have dreams or my rather realistic imagination if I have one.
    What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    Nothing that I would crystalize into beliefs and nothing I would share with anyone. Only to that it’s not going to interfere with my life and make it worse in any way.
    Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I think I wouldn’t be, not after what I have witnessed when my father had his own go at it.
    What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    Spacious, with calm colors, no posters or any motivational stuff, heck nothing unnecessary on walls whatsoever just paint, switches and windows/doors. Place to do my tasks with no interference from anyone. That it pays adequately for the skills required and that it’s nothing past agreement and if the job is something I can do without complications.
    What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    Chemistry, math, physics. Never cared why.
    How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    Responsibilities exist for a reason. It’s hard to explain my view on that matter. Mankind is not mature enough to leave it free for anything. I expect that if someone fucked up, they clean it up without hiding it for someone else to find out.
    Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I wouldn’t name it vacation but I went for a few days off back in April in another city. Went for some adventuring with friends who live there. We went off the tracks and had few canals to cross as we were heading back. I went frontline for quickly assessing the situation even got to build a made-up crossing out of anything we could get hands on. It was fun, we even got with some loot.
    What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    I was rowdy and bossy, now I’m more toned and calm but as I hear I still have that dominant, threatening presence also it’s really hard to get anything about me.
    What was your high school experience like?
    Rather unpleasant, kids weren’t eager to learn anything, making noise all the time. Made me mad, I wanted to get me a calm place far from my family to get some rest, well no rest for me.
    Talk about a significant event from your life.
    When I was about 7 I had unpleasant realization, I heard that phrase that death is going asleep forever, and my sleep routine looks like: fall asleep-(null)-wake up, connecting both to make a realization: there is nothing after death, people believe in afterlife as coping mechanism. It grounded me in here and now approach to life and ambivalence toward religions and people involved in them.
    Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    They’re fine but often too noisy if there is too many of them in one place.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Don’t know.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Nope, I just get into doing something else or take a total break from it.
    How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    As a whole rather badly, power struggle for the sake of power, pushing economy to crashes if these are social ones.
    What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    Depends on level of want and level of not getting that thing. If it was something I wanted very much and someone was withholding it from me, if it was one of a kind thing, then something like that: bargain->persuasion->intimidation->threat->brute force (might get less before brute force if I already know talking would be a pain)
    Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?
    It happens spontaneously that I end up leading some group, I only find it uncomfortable if someone is outwardly hostile, and only for the sake of showing off.
    How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
    It’s hard to happen, I mostly get upset when there happens a misunderstanding because some data was hidden on purpose or someone puts too many words in a sentence,
    What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
    Nothing in particular.
    What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
    Nothing in particular.
    What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?
    If there was any. Everyone is making their own purpose, some even try to persuade that theirs is the most valid. I find it nice when someone is trying to further our understanding of how everything around and in us works, or making that more understandable to human brain.
    What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?
    ---
    How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I like simple clothes, not colorful, mostly gray, light blue and black without any useless additions.
    Do you like surprises?
    Not really but they won’t get me mad.
    Is there anything else important about you that we should know?

Here is the one from WSS (in form taken from personalitycafe) this one i find actually dealing with informations preferences

Block I

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?

()general to ()specific – it might mean a lot of different stuff e.g. (from) general to specific is specification, similarly A general to a specific might mean it’s comparison of meanings. In context tho it would probably be about: general to specific means approach where we start thinking of something in the whole piece with all contexts and chop off parts to get just one element of it, deconstructing something while specific to general would seem to be constructing e.g. building a thesis upon observed data or from gathered sound arguments.

1. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?

I’d say that logical is something that is sound, that follows (arises) from something (axioms are somewhat tricky here as from a glance they don’t have any basis, they’re absolute) logical might be anything that makes sense in general (as long as the reasoning is sound). Some people would equalize logical and reasonable, in that I do not agree with common views.

1. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?

Whole circle is 360 deg, that is for short dart 360 deg is 12 hours, for long dart 360deg is 60 minutes that is one hour, fractions are to simplify minutes so in one hour there is 60 minutes, dial of a clock is divided into 12 hours and between each hour sign there are 5 minute signs 12x5=60 minutes are all fine, most common division is into 4 parts each part is 60/4 minutes, so first quarter is 15 minutes past an hour it’s when minute dart shows 3rd hour, second quarter is half past/ half to it’s when minute dart shows 6th hour, third quarter is 15 minutes to an hour(45 minutes past an hour) and it’s when minute dart shows 9th hour. That’s if I had to explain it to someone using mechanical clock

1. What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?

Funny question, don’t know how to start explaining it, some abstraction like thought, sentence that covers explanation as to how you should conduct sometimes it just depicts the best practice. I follow those which make sense to me.

1. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?

A pattern of organizing something, used in decision making mostly. It’s both good and bad depending on implementation and demands. Processors work very well with this pattern. If it comes to hierarchy in human, no need to follow it most of the time it really depends on where you are with your life and what are your goals.

1. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?

They have their place, I use them to get general grasp of what to do if it’s something new to me, there are times when trial and error would be too costly. If the one with clock is fine then sure I could. Probably some lab manual no conducting some exercise.

1. Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?

If given laws are made so following them makes you not encroach on anyone else freedoms then ignoring them could mean that your actions decrease freedom of others. Also might base itself on notion that using “laws” of physics allowed human to e.g. fly which means increase of freedom. Quite ambiguous statement

1. Tell us about how consistent you are?

If I set a goal I try to fulfill it, sometimes i have to set aside fulfilling the ones I’ve already set but it only makes it longer to fulfill them, I don’t easily change mind or at least I do it slowly if data I’m dealing with makes it I’m wrong, I don’t try to back off from what I said it makes me rather unwilling to get into discussions when I feel I lack knowledge in given field.

1. What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?

A norm. Something which allows us to create easily comparable things, allows us to make some things like quality quantifiable. Standard allows for quantifiable approach to values, to normalize stuff, to make some values easier to grasp

1. You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?

I keep my books in digital form just so my environment can be kept in minimalistic vein, ease of keeping it clean and tidy but for stuff like anything I printed or wrote and find important to keep, it’s mostly kept organized by topic. Organizing them wasn’t bad, just tiresome to get everything as it should be.

Block II

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

In mechanics terms it would be integral of force by change of distance, tho here it would be exerting energy to do something. They go to work mostly so they get money for their life. Qualifications, experience knowledge willingness to learn and do the stuff

1. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?

Apparently there is at least for handmade stuff, the more you make the better you are at making it. Higher quality depends on better material and more precision in processing if we are talking about making stuff if it is service then quality work needs better knowledge and experience, mood (sometimes called morale) is very important in producing quality.

1. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

Don’t know about people but for me quality comes up if something does not loose much properties over time of use, if details are worked properly, if it’s durable, maintenance over time isn’t getting over the initial price(don’t include fuel costs)

1. How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?

If it was something I really had to do and then I get it done on a quick fix, it gets worse quality, I feel a bit bad for not making my best but then I feel better because it’s done at least. If I seriously did not finish something that was annoying to deal with then I would ditch it and never look back.

1. What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.

Planning and design are interesting and my designs were reviewed as good and my explanations for used approach were seen as sound.

1. You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?

What it’s made of (price of material), level of artwork, attention to details, purpose, marks of quality, where was it made. I could buy overpriced thing if it was to support some worthwhile initiative with that

1. When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?

„Then show me smartass”. Well if it was something repetitive to which I already have a saved macro or something then by all means I’d use that person to have some break. I like to hear that “You clever bastard” at the end. But mostly I don’t enjoy anyone messing with my work.

1. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

I worked with an artisan of welding, his welds were perfect, he made it look easy. I all fine if that professional is not secretive about his work and I try to analyze and study all the how and why. There is always a bit of envy, sure there is.

1. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?

That I’m such a failure t_t , kidding. If I have to ask for help it’s rather specific stuff like if I worked with someone elses code I do not want to reorganize. There is nothing bad in asking for help.

1. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

“Mega-projects are nice, these structures sure looked better when they were new”. Get answers to questions: How do they look like (their plans), What are they made from, How to handle such stuff, Which one to build. Plan it. Execute. Witness finished stuff.

Block III

1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

Well, I like to look as shiny metals, uncut precious and semi-precious stones, minimalism is nice, I like stuff that has something more behind just looks, anything that stimulates me to feel positive anything that moves me. I don’t really follow accepted notions of beauty and for sure do not follow the standards of beauty

1. Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?

2 main colors of clothing + max 1 color for details, clothes cut to expand best parts of their silhouette and which will not disturb their movements and will not displace itself when they move. Don’t know. Don’t know

1. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?

There seems to be, with some people ignoring it for some effect or not knowing of it. Classical beauty? Curves in some places.

1. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

Comfort is when you can loosen your muscles, when nothing brings any pain, when something makes you feel good/warm inside.

1. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

I go for comfort and simplicity, Clothes shouldn’t make me look worse. Don’t follow, I know exactly what I look best in. Yeah I do, without some general guidelines mostly, but I don’t even need that ability.

1. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?

I put together whatever I feel like it. Some recipes sure, like for cake bases. Some like to nitpick but when I want to do something fancy it’s on point.

1. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?

It would seem so, I don’t really pay attention to it, it’s : “as long as it doesn’t bother my eyesight it’s all good”

1. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?

I wouldn’t really care for it just remembering what they find beautiful if it’s a person I have to deal with more than once and I care about. I don’t discuss that stuff.

1. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

There isn’t much of a pattern I’d use to design any room aside from only necessary stuff like some simple furniture that also looks good and is sturdy, colors that don’t get you tired from looking at (pastels only in office). I don’t keep such stuff as priority so I could as well just get someone else to do that.

1. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

Whoa, now that is something I don’t really care about as long as it is not in the cringe country. Bad taste would be wearing something that is not working with someone’s silhouette. I don’t really seek advice in this area.

Block IV

1. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?

That’s what I most often end up doing in fields I am competent in, I’ve always seen getting bossy for the sake of being at the top is an ass job, it’s anti-cause. Mostly I just try to show what needs to be done and how it can be done then leave it to designated person, checking with them once in a while, mostly just to check if they’re unharmed, it ends up with me walking around giving advice and checking if something was done properly. In terrain group games I often end up as leader, decision maker, move planner. I try to not be pushy when something needs to be done but I end up pressing anyway. It’s just a bit more natural way of dealing with everything tho it is not some sledgehammer kind of behavior, I tend to push on one weak aspect I found and if it does not work I change to another

1. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?

Definition says it’s when someone suddenly invades my area (well there is nothing of similar meaning in my main language), e.g. when I’d speak up my mind and someone suddenly started to nitpick on that for some gains. I tend to turn all that incursion thing as an insult to assailants self-esteem but most of the time it’s just too stupid on its own to be worthy making it any worse. Also I don’t tend to show were my turf is and show that it’s unwise to even think about getting in it.

1. What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?

For me, “my people” would be folks who are liked by me and who like me in return, with whom I feel comfortable to talk about anything and not tend to formalities. Strangers would be anyone else. I can say when strangers can become “my people” more than the other way around, tho I’d say that when someone starts to act like an asshole, anti-group, anti-cause, anti-me, anti-anyone I tend to like, or just too hostile in general. I don’t tend to estrange anyone.

1. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?

If need arises then get in their turf and shake their authority, sledgehammer his good name, make his folk see him weak, anything goes. Justified? Beside when someone becomes really uncontrollable and destructive, or when it’s getting unsafe or when they really want to fight.

1. Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

When it’s necessary for stability reasons then probably yeah.

1. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?

Wasn’t there a better word than volitional? Still can’t say if it’s supposed to mean “force your will” or “willingly force”. Forcing my will on someone might be useful when it’s best to have one viewpoint on something, situations like e.g. there is too many ways to choose and not much time to debate on which is best or all are equally good.

1. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

I keep them secret most of the time and show that trying an assault might end up pyrrhic at best.

1. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

If the stuff is meaningful to me then I’ll try to break it any way possible, force is for when it gets into prolonged conflict.

1. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

Heard that few times, I think I could be better with that, but I’m fine with what I got.

1. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

“Dogs bite and bark the most when they are scared”. Someone not moved by aggressiveness or bullying is somewhat stronger than average. Strong is someone who has will to defend what he/she stands for. Strength is when you can keep your emotions at bay and not being devoid of any emotions. There is more to what strong person is in my knowledge but it gets hard to translate into English it’s mostly about how someone handles stress, emotions either strong initial or constantly pressed with them. Imagine tensile strength test, it’s how much force until it snaps.

Block V

1. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?

Google translate gave me that boorishness is synonymous to uncouthness

1. How would you improve the moral of the society?

Get rid of biological part of humanity probably otherwise there is just too many people reminding they are just more intelligent kind of monkey

1. Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?

Not really, or only when it is a kid, otherwise that person is lame.

1. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?

No idea whatsoever, unending infatuation maybe, when you get along with someone and you’re very intimate with that person despite of their faults. Probably you can.

1. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.

Yes, I heard about them. Don’t know which would be better, I tend to prefer the german one if I’m organizing something at my place.

1. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?

It’s when you act nicely toward someone when they have some problems, right? I use it when someone I care for needs comforting.

1. Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?

Yes, you sure should act nicely when you’re a cashier or stuff like that. I tend to follow or at least not to break out of them too much. I sometimes wonder if their existence makes it easier for shady lifestyle it can obfuscate how some people really are.

1. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?

I don’t

1. What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

That something is concerned with notion of what is good/bad right/wrong. I’m not a philosopher of morality to say anything worthwhile about this. I was accused of not being concerned with morality or even pushing that out of my concerns.

1. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?

Negative attitude gets negative attention. Yes, I could, no silent-treatment although. I don’t know, probably quite easily.

Block VI

1. "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?

I have no idea what it can mean like maybe the whole world has a different value than making a kid cry

1. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

Sure, why to pent up on them, well laughing on a funeral maybe, stuff like that

1. Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?

Negative? Such as anger, or like sadness? I can feel but if I can make people feel, I don’t think so.

1. How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?

I mostly don’t show, but when it shows its pretty standard stuff.
    Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
    Emotions with nothing behind them, just for show like empathizing with someone you don’t like or stuff. Yeah there are genuine emotions

1. What are right or wrong emotions?

Don’t know if there is such distinction.

1. Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?

I think I can, although I’m rather moved into different states by outside stimuli. Of others I might be able to sooth them but not everyone.

1. What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?

It means to let them get outside of you. You can talk about them or you can show them.

1. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

I don’t show them very often but it mostly is what I feel on the inside

1. Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?

Not really. I don’t mind if someone tells me, on my own I might try to notice if I care for someone.

Block VII

1. Do you like surprises?

Not really.

1. How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

I don’t know. I prefer them not to it makes me a bit lost when someone changes too rapidly. Others are better at noticing that than I ever will be.

1. Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?

I don’t think it is always for the best some things end up with negative impact

1. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?

Nowadays with experiences I got I don’t just find astrology as something interesting, I experienced some relationships correctly explained by natal charts. Luck? Maybe I just don’t call it like that.

1. Can you forecast events? Is it even real?

I myself can’t do, although it is possible to predict when some mechanism breaks but something depending on more factors? Sometimes it happens but never the random stuff.

1. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?

I have no idea how to explain that, I don’t feel time, at best I can tell that time goes slowly when I can think so much It gets boring to think. To kill time? For me it means to do something taking you mind from constantly checking what time it is.

1. Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?

Not at all, I get too much emotional stimuli for it to be easy. As in I anticipate something to happen at unknown date? It would be pretty much as with known date, but it would cross my mind less often.

1. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

Um, I don’t know, never had a need for forecast aside from if it’s going to rain or snow later given day. Well if I have nothing better than someones forecast then I go with it most of the time

1. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

Happened few times that I was, or that I missed some events I wasn’t keeping enough attention to. It’s fine as long as they are going to come.

1. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…

Up to 20 minutes of waiting is fine, there is traffic and some places are hard to reach from some other places. Past that it would have to be explained as of why that person is going to be late.

Block VIII

1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

You make your own meaning.

1. What should be done so people can be happy?

Too many variables, too many opinions to consider if it was to make everyone happy

1. In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?

If there was too many options to happen then I would rather avoid such situation. I’d rather try to make it go in one preferable direction if possible I don’t like uncertainty.

1. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?

It would be hard to tell anything about them just like that, aside from having some kind of agenda. Only that they are going to make a mess.

1. Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?

That would be pretty much impossible to do, positive attitude, some common topics to talk about, involvement in talking with me, I don’t know what else. For me interesting person is one I can freely talk with and exchange knowledge, ideas, experiences even feelings. For some I am for some I am not. If someone called me that I wouldn’t care much it’s their problem.

1. What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.

I don’t keep them in mind, can’t recall any of that

1. Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?

Hm, sometimes, nothing fancy. Realistic stuff about how my life could go. Decent stuff to keep me positive and fixed on achieving something.

1. What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?

Hmm, resolve, strong will, shouldn’t care too much for failures, positive attitude, fix on achieving, not being too far-sighted

1. What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?

Overestimating their abilities and resources, lack of spirit, overthinking failure.

1. What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?

Both seem good but I’d choose successful, well I’d live meaningless life if I won’t achieve anything, without some struggle, and not a struggle for quiet life. There is no connection between the two, successful person might be a good person and good person might be successful.

And here will be Member Questionnaire 1 when I finish it:
    Last edited by Callech; 07-27-2017 at 10:09 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@callech: I think Delta ST. Maybe LSE > SLI. From your questionnaire I get > vibes, also from the way you answered the questions, very decisive and straight, without losing the point. You could value (sport, walking) and could easily be your PoLR (you are very realistic, you even said to have a "realistic imagination"). What do you think?
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I found none of these questions appealing to answer and I seem to use too much of my vital circle so there might be that at work. Answering these took me so long mostly because I was preocupied with lack of energy and beeing fun deprived.
    As of beeing considered delta quadra, from my experiences I got into conflicts with deltas i know mostly because of values they have and misunderstanding them, also I'm definitely energised from displays of what is considered Fe.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're energized by , then it could be your Suggestive. But it's more than inaccurate to base a decision just on one sentence like that, so I think that we need other opinions. Also, I don't see you as a LII or an LSI.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, some arrguments for or against types will get it somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Also, I don't see you as a LII or an LSI.
    Well, you hypothesise you defend it.

realistic imagination =/= weak, vulnerable , it simply creates consistent ideas basing them on observations of reality

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    decisive and straight, without losing the point
    decisive is beta st not delta, also that seems like description of army jargon from my experience very anti-delta

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I ask you what is the type you identify the most with?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't find any of them beeing close to who I am.
    Not from type descriptions, most of them have some parts that i'd identify with, from all types.
    Quadra-wise it seems beta I find some common language with, at least on polish site i did.
    And most people who put me in better state seem to have in ego.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we follow logic, then your type should belong to Beta Quadra and, at the same time, it should have in the Ego Block (Because of appreciation). This would rule out 14 types, with only LSI and SLE remaining.

Still too little info to make an accurate decision, though. Do you feel you're and Ego?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ti Se

SLI(istp)

Boooommmmm I'm correct i know

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've added questionnaire from WSS in the first post.

Also I started to consider possibility of being delta ST.
    I'll look into that stuff,although i don't feel like I want to go through all the descriptions.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

True. Reading a lot is already a pain in the neck lol xD

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Callech

I remember your introductory thread and I did want to check back when you get questionnaires done so here I am now.

I read most of your two questionnaires here.

Definitely ISTx, SLI/LSI. Absolutely no other options, your answers are really consistent with ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Callech View Post
    Well, I found none of these questions appealing to answer and I seem to use too much of my vital circle so there might be that at work. Answering these took me so long mostly because I was preocupied with lack of energy and beeing fun deprived.
    As of beeing considered delta quadra, from my experiences I got into conflicts with deltas i know mostly because of values they have and misunderstanding them, also I'm definitely energised from displays of what is considered Fe.
    What do these Fe displays look like? To see if it's Fe base of EIE or Fe demonstrative of IEE.

For friendship someone would have to save my ass from a really messed situation
    What kinds of messed up situations or do you have an example?

And this is just one part of how scientific method is bad. I also saw that method is epistemologically unsound. Well, this is one I’ve seen the most of.
    Can you explain this more? (Simple curiosity, not about your type)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for long absence but with the emotionally abusive housmates i have to deal with my ability to think is very much impaired and i'm in dire need of some rest, far away from these people. And an opportunity happens just now as i've graduated from university or so i hoped that i would rest a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    What do these Fe displays look like? To see if it's Fe base of EIE or Fe demonstrative of IEE.
    They look hard to explain really, and i might be biased against some things because of experience. Generally i'm put in a fine and secure state of mind when emotions at play are genuine or at least they look like "display was intended to provoke this state/emotion"... It's just too hard to explain in my current state even this explanation is vague and has little to do with what Fe really is. All i know is i'm way against facades, masks and forced politeness this just sets me off, makes me anxious with unnecessary question and makes me dig for answers. It might be my bias from all the secretive and petty people living around.

What kinds of messed up situations or do you have an example?
    Well messed up situation is for example when you're one vs. two with back against wall and they give a blap about logic, with emphasis on blap about logic.
    And after that there is that inevitable gaslighting from everyone around trying to put a stink on me.

Can you explain this more? (Simple curiosity, not about your type)
    Now this rambling i made, i do not remember too well what it was about, just some vague image that it was my ex always trying to question things. She was from abusive family so it's more of a coping mechanism on her part. I'll have to meditate over what i wrote there.

PS. i just feel too tired to even have will to check for spelling errors in this post.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is it possible that you can't think of one thing you like or dislike about your friends?

Your straightforwardness and difficulty with abstraction does at first seem to point to SLI, then again you mention being intimidating, taking charge, etc. You may just be a more terse/down-to-earth kind of LSI, which I have seen before.

btw, the 2nd questionnaire is originally from SSS and it has some problems as I've explained here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...naire-critique

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)