Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (FellowRebel)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hotelambush Questionnaire (FellowRebel)

hotelambush Questionnaire
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Tell me about yourself
    Hi, my name is FellowRebel. I am an undergraduate student in the USA. I love listening to music and watching movies. Also talking about the future and the past and everything in between. I worry a lot about the future but make a lot of insightful observations about people. I enjoy organizing events and socializing, as well as gathering information in the scientific field. I have been told that I should become a model, a researcher, a congresswoman and an FBI profiler. But I really like to write and imagine a place where I can rub shoulders with important people.
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I am a college student. Before I was a high school student. I loved the learning part.
    What are your values, and why?
    I value autonomy, vision and appreciation. I really care about the outside world and what I can do for it.
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I have a list of tasks I want to get done after breakfast, usually research about a topic. Then, as a hobby, I like to watch movies or TV shows. I love being part of someone else's world and feel how they feel. Also I try to analyze everyone's relationship with everyone. Also I like to draw, write and make art collages. It's something I've always done. Also, it makes my brain active and make different connections using the information I gathered and the feelings I feel. I like to do art because I have something to say.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    I look for friends who enjoy have deep conversations and who can show me their hobbies, just as I like to show them mine.
    I look for in romantic relationships a person I can be friends with and make love to.
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I get into arguments when someone starts talking bullshit about how the world works. Ugh I hate when people try to decipher how the world or society works. I know how people work because I read about people!! Who are you to make those kind of arguments? That's what I feel like. Also, wordy arguments that do not make factual sense or use facts from suspicious sources, like movies or celebrities.
    How would your friends describe you?
    A bad ass and wild bitch. Outgoing, bright, confident, a person who is going places.
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People often criticize me about my discipline. I can not seem to pick a subject to master. Also, I am wishy washy about my relationships. I like people, but I straggle to keep up with them. I can go days and even weeks without talking to my friends.
    I dislike that I do not have the courage to be different from the norms. I like to smoke weed but I do not want to appear as a stoner. I don't want to be labeled as anything so I won't be excluded from any group. I hate that about myself. I am afraid to define myself. I am hypocritical and change my opinions frequently, like Donald Trump. It's like two people inside of me are arguing: the conservative me and the live out your fantasies me. It's terrible.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I can manage well the "does this resource make sense to have".

I can not manage well the "live in the present to have fun" sort of thing. I worry a lot about the future and whether my present doings will bring me the future I want.
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    Trying to find patterns and not question them. Like memorizing chess moves. I can not do that. Or tedious math homework that make no sense to me.
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    I goal for the future is to die a legend and to have a Wikipedia page dedicated to my achievements. I have no idea how I am going to make it.
    Otherwise, I am going to make a lot of money so I can be in a secluded place like an island or forest where I can do nothing all day but smoke weed and have sex.
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    Smoke weed, plant a garden, live by the beach. Do nothing but stare at the clouds. Probably a few close friends and we will all smoke weed together and have lots of sex.
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    People who know a lot but a lot of information and facts and figures. I find that very attractive and magnetic.

I do not like people who do not like to think about the future or talk about serious things. Or people who do not like to think about theories or questions such as "What do you want your last words to be".
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I organize everything in neat stacks and make sure that there is enough empty space that the eye can roam around and feel free. Also, I like to have little trinkets here and there, to provide little breaks to the eyes and to the hands.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Quiet, reserved, trying to fit in with the crowd. I do not really voice my opinions unless asked or provoked. I tend to observe people and make judgments about them to my self.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    I defend myself using vague insults, like FUCK OFF
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    That I sometimes feel sad. All my friends see the happy, bubble side of me. But very few see me in a depressed state. I don't like people see me like that because I feel that that puts them in an uncomfortable position, like I am forcing them to comfort me. And that puts me in a more awkward position because I do not know how to accept consolidation.
    What did you do last Friday?
    Lemme check my calender...

Last Friday I stayed home and done some Tai Chi, maybe organized my book shelf. Honestly, I do not remember.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please fill out the questionnaire in full as posted here, and post your answers here (not in the linked thread).