Thread: Do the world's elites have satanic orgies?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do the world's elites have satanic orgies?

Collossal spoilers for Eyes Wide Shut, btw...

Also, are the !lluminati and the bankers somehow involved as well? What about the Catholic church? New money?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If satanic orgies would result in more Catholics, I'm sure the Church would be involved.

Bankers, probably not. Who would have sex with them, after all?

As for the !Illuminati, they are too busy pretending to be someone important to focus on having sex with someone else.

Now, new money might have sex orgies. After all, they were probably having sex orgies before they got lucky and got rich.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wouldn't be working so hard to get the top if they weren't!

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Osifer View Post
    I wouldn't be working so hard to get the top if they weren't!
    What if I told you that you can have your own satanic orgies right now?
    ἀταραξία

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    What if I told you that you can have your own satanic orgies right now?
    Do they have their own website?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes it's true. :/

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard of this ritual where something like 100 people are in a room and the high priest is chanting spells then they have one person tied up on the stage and they chop his head with an axe and the blood supposedly triggers the whole room to erupt into an orgy.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's bullshit. Why would they bother with satanism when they can just have orgies?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure how 'satanic' they are- but sex parties are incredibly common.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah specially gay baths

Vatican owns gay bath.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We have no idea what the world's elite do behind closed doors. In an ideal world, I would not care how they conducted themselves behind closed doors, either. However, the ruling class in the West always tell us that in the name of preventing harm, it is necessary to violate our privacy, police our self-expression and regulate our activities. If we choose to be ourselves and not obey, we are bullied and shamed by the elite into submission.

You will also soon discover that the elite attitude is "do as I say, not as I do". While they will lecture you on how to be a kinder, more compassionate person, appearances can be deceiving. Many of these same people - actors, academics, journalists, politicians - abuse their authority and exploit those of a lower social status. We now know of elites who engage in the most perverted and immoral acts that you could imagine. Their rhetoric about "tolerance" and "diversity" is nothing more than an attempt to prevent wider scrutiny of their contempt for the law.

Jesus taught us that you should not not practice your righteousness in order to be seen by others (i.e. to gain social approval), that you must not be a hypocrite (privately behave in a way that contradicts what you preach to others), and that the priesthood (cultural elites) are as bound by the law as the people they preach to. Those who do not accept an objective standard of behaviour will not be favoured by God.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 01-14-2018 at 04:56 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Every Sunday. Today in my apartment. You are welcome if you know the address. You need to bring in with you one people out of every social class below you so we can sacrifice them.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Every Sunday. Today in my apartment. You are welcome if you know the address. You need to bring in with you one people out of every social class below you so we can sacrifice them.
    Be careful what you wish for: I might just sacrifice you instead.

Still, I think we will settle all of this very well over some fine currywurst and Berliner Weisse. I can also introduce you to a few women who are eager to immerse themselves in the agony of love. You won't turn down the opportunity to give comfort to a lonely pussy

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Everything I despise about the world around me, neatly condensed into one video:

P.S.

Now you know what the roots of the #MeToo movement really are.
    "Dear Future Husband"
    "No"
    "I'm A Lady"
    A childish sense of entitlement, materialism and superficiality

"I thank God every day"

UGH. Nauseating.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 01-14-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Everything I despise about the world around me, neatly condensed into one video:

P.S.

"Dear Future Husband"
    "No"
    "I'm A Lady"

"I thank God every day"

UGH. Nauseating.
    So you despise vevo huh? Me too.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Did Elvis rise from the dead?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Did Elvis rise from the dead?
    Huuu?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post

P.S.

"Dear Future Husband"
    "No"
    "I'm A Lady"

"I thank God every day"

UGH. Nauseating.
    That's 3w4 in a nutshell Why would you roast yourself boy? The old rule strikes again: What you hate about others is a direct reflection of your suppressed self.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Huuu?
    I thought the question implied that "Satan" actually exists.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I thought the question implied that "Satan" actually exists.
    He or she definitely does. I recently read it's just a mistranslation from the original Aramaic bible and actually means "ego". Our lives have been a lie.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you people watch too many youtube conspiracy theories ahah (yeah theyre all fake)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm kind of a sucker for them as well tbh, I like to have a grasp of what's going on behind the scenes... the problem, if there's one, is the consequences of these pieces of information, how do they affect people? Conspiracy theories such as this just spread fear and terror, and that's not really positive. Were they true at least! But they're not...
    I don't wanna sound like I know better, but I know many "wizards" (lulz) and people who are actually in Satanic sects or similia... and seriously, this has nothing to do with them. Illuminati are a group composed mainly of old people who gather just to further establish their own ascending role in the hierarchy of Illuminati, they're not worshipping Satan and they're not the elites of the world. Satanists on the other hand don't need human sacrifices or incredible nasty rituals to worship their lord.

What do we get from thinking such wicked things are true? Bitterness and fear.. for the politics and the world. This leads people to make hasty decisions, vote for the most extremist parties and rely on half baked info such as the one that lead them there in the first place.
    I know "fake news" is an abused term nowadays but well we're on internet.... everything runs on here. Make some researches on these things yourself, if you see a video from a satanic sect on youtube chances are it's a prank. If you see absurd claims, go check for them, and you'll see it's mostly made up.... it takes a bit of effort but it's all in our power right now..

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    Yeah I'm kind of a sucker for them as well tbh, I like to have a grasp of what's going on behind the scenes... the problem, if there's one, is the consequences of these pieces of information, how do they affect people? Conspiracy theories such as this just spread fear and terror, and that's not really positive. Were they true at least! But they're not...
    I don't wanna sound like I know better, but I know many "wizards" (lulz) and people who are actually in Satanic sects or similia... and seriously, this has nothing to do with them. Illuminati are a group composed mainly of old people who gather just to further establish their own ascending role in the hierarchy of Illuminati, they're not worshipping Satan and they're not the elites of the world. Satanists on the other hand don't need human sacrifices or incredible nasty rituals to worship their lord.

What do we get from thinking such wicked things are true? Bitterness and fear.. for the politics and the world. This leads people to make hasty decisions, vote for the most extremist parties and rely on half baked info such as the one that lead them there in the first place.
    I know "fake news" is an abused term nowadays but well we're on internet.... everything runs on here. Make some researches on these things yourself, if you see a video from a satanic sect on youtube chances are it's a prank. If you see absurd claims, go check for them, and you'll see it's mostly made up.... it takes a bit of effort but it's all in our power right now..
    The reality of the "elite" is probably a lot more mundane than a satanic elite. Technically speaking, there have always been an elite throughout millenia. The difference is that back then the elite were visible and were called kings, queens and nobles.

There was a clear ruling class and a clear subservient class. Civilization's roots were always based on a ruling class lording over a servile class. It is the basis of foundation of civilization's structure. Take it away and civilization ceases to exist.

Nowadays, the line has been blurred, but that doesn't mean it has disappeared. Just because the kings and queens of today are not visible, it does not mean they suddenly do not exist.

There was a very clear transition in the 1400s from a ruling class being based on famililial royal lineage to a ruling class being based on familial banking lineage.

A good example of that is the Medicis that helped create the renaissance through their funding and got involved in other plans such as buying out the pope to have more influence. Their massive wealth allowed them to have profound control over the politics of the day.

Afterwards, the Medicis went through many troubles because they were visible to the public. Their intentions were mostly benevolent, but not always.

It is not too much of a stretch of the imagination that banking families like the Medicis went into hiding to have covert influence over politics and government free from scorn from the public. This is not a conspiracy, it is history and there are many other clues in history that reveal this to us.

The problem is most people tend to mindlessly accept or reject most conspiracy theories without bothering to do any research. So the truth remains hidden or perverted beyond recognition.

Basically, we have people whining about Trump constantly like he is the cause of all the problems of society when he is just an ineffective impotent puppet with a big mouth.

The alternative is people being spooked out about reptilian alien satanic overlords when the truth is somewhere in between these two ridiculous extremes.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Probably

TIM
    ZGM