Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I want to talk about Ni

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    Yeah, although IxIs really need to jolt themselves into having actual experiences sometimes. Otherwise you can end up with an imagined theory of reality based off of near-nothing.

Reminds me of my middle-school journals full of condescending "writing advice" that I gleaned from other people's writing advice. I taught myself all about how you're supposed to write a good, genuine narrative, but spent no time writing anything sincere. Years later, I found my little writing manifestos in a moving box. All of them were terrible pretentious garbage. My elementary school stories were better. They were goofy, but they made me actually laugh, because I wasn't in my own head the whole time and actually wrote some damn narratives. IxIs need Se once in a while or else they basically become middle school kids.
    @Medusa
    Man will err as long as he strives

TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    i'm sure you guys can work out a meaningful consensus if you put your heads together
    What, you think this is some kind of democratic consensus process? I appoint myself judge and jury in your case. You now stand accused of being pink and fluffy, like a SEI's throw pillow. In my court of law you are guilty until proven sane.

I see what you are doing here. I can reach a conclusion on my own. I promise you that I have no intention of consulting with @Myst on your type, let alone come to a consensus. At the end of the day socionics will not help people like you with their intertype relationships. I see it having no positive influence on you at all since it only seems to reinforce your own prejudices. I am still laughing at your claim that SEI are evil and how you backtracked when called out for it. After all this time on the forum you have learned nothing about real people. When socionics replaces critical thinking it is time for a reality check.

Having said that, most of what you say points to you being nothing more than a troll so what I said above is more for others who might be into socionics and lost their own sense of perspective on human relations. I just don't understand why a troll would spend hours writing out his manifesto on intertype relationships unless he is unemployed and/or bored with life?

Anyway, you switched types, as I knew you would, even while you were so dramatically defending the honor of your, then, "SEE" dual... hint: she is ESE.

Interesting how you are now roleplaying what you think a Lie would look like. You wouldn't happen to be a furry too? I heard that is an alpha thing. I won't judge you... I imagine you are priming us for the day you proclaim yourself Hamlet, start a cult of feeble minded worshippers, play the part perfectly... That is until they all realize you are a false prophet, turn on you, offer you up as a sacrificial lamb to Dolos . Your final act of self typing will be when you yell out "plot twist I am ESE!" as you explode in a thunderous crescendo of extroverted feeling. Dolos claims your lifeless body to feed on and your soul to do his bidding, for eternity.

The oracle has spoken. Your fate is sealed.

ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

~~Fin ~~

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

alright, well, thanks

Observer and Freethinker Skeptitron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni 594 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So many leaky ideas everywhere in socionics. You can try to patch one at a time, but not all. Even if you manage, it is all likely to erupt at any time.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    So many leaky ideas everywhere in socionics. You can try to patch one at a time, but not all. Even if you manage, it is all likely to erupt at any time.
    Patch in terms of the logical model? Or what do you mean?

Observer and Freethinker Skeptitron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni 594 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Patch in terms of the logical model? Or what do you mean?
    The underlying ideas or reality are larger than what models are capable of containing. They often go too far. The indescribable is just that, difficult to describe. Just when you think you have nailed it, something else tells you that you haven't.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    The underlying ideas or reality are larger than what models are capable of containing. They often go too far. The indescribable is just that, difficult to describe. Just when you think you have nailed it, something else tells you that you haven't.
    I don't think I'm following this. Why would models have to go too far? Personally, I'm content with seeing the limits of models and just explore and refine more over time by analyzing more concrete data for them. This includes paradigm shifts for models, updating and changing them to fundamentally different models. (Not too often, only when enough analysis of enough data necessitates it.) You cannot nail the Absolute Truth anyway, just nice to try and get closer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234