Thread: Astro-Socionics Model typing thread / theoretical explanation

Threaded View

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Astro-Socionics Model typing thread / theoretical explanation

For those who want to know what socionics type (or types, rather) their vedic astrology chart suggests describes them, this thread is for you.

AstroSocionics2.jpg

This is a model I've been thinking about for quite a while now. What I have here is I think the best model. There are a couple mildly controversial astrological associations but given a deeper understanding of astrology they're actually very clarifying. Socionics wise this model contains an information flow arrangement which is unconventional but also indisputably natural and obvious and I will probably discuss this part later also,

The model is actually very simple - it's really just the information elements arranged structurally and guiding a circular progression through the functions and the types. Honestly this is the simplest, most straightforward way of thinking about the functions and about socionics that there is. The correspondence to astrology is based on convention - arranging the elements in relation to the beginning of the zodiac, which for our purposes is 0 degrees leo which is the root used for assigning sign lordship; that point is being used so that the system corresponds with the sign lords.

For now, anyone who happens to want to know their astro-sociotype(s), post your birth information (preferably including place and time) in the thread and you will receive an answer; or you can just look up the information yourself and use the chart.

Just looking at the ascendant / moon, some of the well known people who I already have:
    Hitta: INFj asc, ENFj moon
    mune: ENFj asc, ISTj moon
    hkkmr / mu: XSTp asc / moon
    niffer: IXTj asc / ESTp moon
    dolphin: ESFj asc / ISTj moon
    bnd: ENFj asc / ESFj moon
    ian: ISTj asc / ENTp moon
    abbie: INFj asc / INFj moon
    spider: INTp asc / ESTp moon
    allie: INTj asc / ISTj moon
    ashton: ENFp asc / ESFj moon
    lungs: ENTj asc / ISFj moon
    cpig: ENTp asc / ESTj moon
    Kim: ENFj asc / unknown moon
    Discojoe: ENFp asc, ESTj moon
    Aylen: ESFj asc / ENTp moon
    Persephone: ESFp asc / INFp moon / INTp sun
    Esper: ENFj asc / INTj moon
    Starfall: ESTp asc / ISTp moon
    Zo: INFp asc / ENTj moon
    Gilly: INFj asc, ESFj moon
    scapegrace: ESFj asc, ISFp moon
    Donald Trump: INTp asc / ISTp moon / ENFp sun
    Hillary Clinton: ESFj asc / ESTp moon / ESFj sun
    Vladimir Putin: ENFj asc / ENTp moon / ENFj sun
    John Lennon: ISTj asc / ESTj moon / ENFj sun
    Paul McCartney: ESFp asc / ENFp moon
    George Harrison: ESFj asc / ENFj moon
    Ringo Starr: ESTp asc / INFj moon
    Kurt Cobain: INFp asc / INFj moon
    Dave Grohl: ESTj asc / ISFp moon
    Courtney Love: ESFj asc / INFj moon

Last thing is the model suggests some unusual things such as positive intertype relationships based on trines which do not follow typical quadra lines; for example, some IXTjs / INTps / ISTps can have a good and spontaneous relationship with one another as part of a trine in this system.
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 10-26-2017 at 04:47 AM.