Thread: Peak of technology and Peak of Social behaviors

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Peak of technology and Peak of Social behaviors

The correlation is within the Clock of the Socion. The father left you go (alpha/beta) the higher complexity of Social behavior you find yet developing novel technology such as pre-steps that lead to more complex structures.

The other way around you find delta/gamma whom develop the first steps within social behaviors and the "logic" so to speak of them and apply the most advanced and complex form of technology. Late delta types such as SLI are great with tools that measure, what they are and that they exist. But novel in forms of social behaviors.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    Late delta types such as SLI are great with tools that measure, what they are and that they exist. But novel in forms of social behaviors.
    Thinly-Veiled Insult of the Century

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    Thinly-Veiled Insult of the Century
    Goes both ways. But I admit that in this interpretation of the Socion the SLI play the part of the bit crazy and ill adjust genius.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Further (misspelled earlier) I want to say that this way of viewing it rocks. For example, you can say that various Delta types deal with advancement in technology, Gamma with how to get most usage of technology. Alpha of advancement of Behaviour and Beta of usage of it. As always, there are those individuals that confirm the rule by breaking them (something like this, translated loosely from my language).