Morpheus - ISFj
    Trinity - INTj
    Tank - ISFp
    Agent Smith - ISTj
    Mouse - ENTp

There are others; feel free to add.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I definitely agree, but what makes you think Morpheus is ISFj? And out of curiousity, what do you think Laurence Fishbourne is?

Neo was definitely INTj, and actually I think Keanu Reeves has been typed ENFp on socionics.com - good acting I guess, although still using Ne.

Oh and how about the Oracle? INFp or perhaps ENFj?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morpheus has his values that he follows under all circumstances (Fi), and refuses to consider other courses of action (Ne polr) that don't pertain to their goals and what they feel is worth putting energy into (Se), regardless of what may seem to be the most logical course of action (weak Ti).

Lawrence Fishbourne...get back to me when I'm not high, lol.

IMO, the Oracle is some kind of uber mystical Si/Ni/Fi being. lol.

Oh, and the words "Keanu Reeves" and "good acting" should not be used in the same sentence, or even regarding the same subject . He was just somehow mysteriously perfect for the role of Neo. lol.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87

Lawrence Fishbourne...get back to me when I'm not high, lol.

IMO, the Oracle is some kind of uber mystical Si/Ni/Fi being. lol.

Oh, and the words "Keanu Reeves" and "good acting" should not be used in the same sentence, or even regarding the same subject . He was just somehow mysteriously perfect for the role of Neo. lol.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow... a thread about pop culture i actually know something about.

however, i only saw the original and i havent seen it for five years so i dont remember a thing about it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is it many of the movie threads have to be on life support? I don't understand it because I find them interesting. People are usually slow to respond if at all. The only movie thread I started that went up to 50 replies is the Forrest Gump thread which turned into a "who's offended by whom" flame thread

Maybe it depends on the movie.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

neo seems more infj to me

morpheus istj

the architect seems entj (i think he is totally awesome)

i could see mouse as an entp but something feels "off" about that

what about the asian protector guy (of the oracle)? istp?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree that his manner of running the matrix seems very . He wants everything to fit perfectly into its little box the way it was programmed to do and so forth but he seems way too involved in his projecct. He is not detached and neutral towards his creation, he is vested in it. His reasoning seems to be but his manner does not. Perhaps entj is not correct either but he did not strike me as intj in character.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

funny, i see him as a sort of paragon. i do not see his investiture as intj however. there is no zeal, only a sort of hollow backbiting against everything else that has failed. investiture seems to be more like agent smith's rant about humans being a plague. a stuffy sit back in a chair and complain about the barbarity of others while harumphing thing sort of deal reminds me of a sort of british aristocratic sort of deal. perhaps i should just fix my associations however. i wish others would give input into the matter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by steve6
    Why is it many of the movie threads have to be on life support? I don't understand it because I find them interesting. People are usually slow to respond if at all. The only movie thread I started that went up to 50 replies is the Forrest Gump thread which turned into a "who's offended by whom" flame thread

Maybe it depends on the movie.
    because there are too many bogans posting here
    lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most people here never watch too complicated movies like The Flintstones 2
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    i agree that his manner of running the matrix seems very . He wants everything to fit perfectly into its little box the way it was programmed to do and so forth but he seems way too involved in his projecct. He is not detached and neutral towards his creation, he is vested in it. His reasoning seems to be but his manner does not. Perhaps entj is not correct either but he did not strike me as intj in character.
    I think The Architect is a good example of what happens when "INTjs go bad." That is, when they get TOO vested in their own creations, and especially if they have some kind of omnipotent control to enact and maintain the system(s) they create.
    i think you are both right. the intj/entj thing is an example of grey areas that arise often when typing characters. alignment between types/characters and plots is difficult (you are trying to reconcile the system of socionics with a fictional character and its adherence to a plot, another system that may not follow any rules or patterns), except in character studies which the matrix certainly is not. i think he could not be anything else but intj, though. his entj zeal/investure in his system is what throws it off but.. i need to watch the scenes with him again.
    lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

istps aren't emotionally calm in the face of adversement. they're overly intense, which surprises everyone around them when the outburst takes place. asian dude is isfj maybe?
    lol

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Captain Mifune - ESTj ftw
    Commander Locke - ISTj
    Asian Protector Dude aka Seraph - ISFp
    Switch - ISTp
    Link - ENFp
    Niobe - ENTj
    Merovingian - ESFp? Seems Gamma.
    Persephone - DAMn

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it possible that the Architect is an ENTp who has been cut off in isolation?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indigoroom
    most people here never watch too complicated movies like The Flintstones 2
    ?????????????????

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Persephone - DAMn
    these were actually two of my favorite characters. merovingian i am sort of torn on so i will not state my inkling until it is fleshed out further but Persephone seemed solidly xsfj

of course youtube is now our supreme overlord and you can thank it for these scenes which will let you decide for yourselves

scene 1

scene 2

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Persephone - DAMn
    these were actually two of my favorite characters. merovingian i am sort of torn on so i will not state my inkling until it is fleshed out further but Persephone seemed solidly xsfj

of course youtube is now our supreme overlord and you can thank it for these scenes which will let you decide for yourselves

scene 1

scene 2

ESFP

ISTJ
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, I considered ISFj for Persephone just as a gut instinct, but somehow it didnt make sense when I thought about it. But the Merovingian is definitely ESFp, IMO.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pedro who is your avatar?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why ask questions you know the answer to?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why ask questions you know the answer to?
    Is it the architect or something?

I really don't know who it is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh. i figured that since you posted the question here you knew that it was indeed the architect.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh. i figured that since you posted the question here you knew that it was indeed the architect.
    I was always sure that the architect was INTJ, even when I didn't know socionics, just from MBTI.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i could see that. i consider him to be a Tj dominant type (which is why i was unsure of e/i ntj)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the reason my first instinct was not esfp was because of his rant about cause and effect to Neo in the orgasm dessert scene. i can see why esfp was suggested however (especially upon revisiting the scenes) and i am still formulating my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    I was always sure that the architect was INTJ, even when I didn't know socionics, just from MBTI.
    then why did you not recognize him in the photo? or is this some sort of pun with intps being "the architect" in mbti?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the reason my first instinct was not esfp was because of his rant about cause and effect to Neo in the orgasm dessert scene. i can see why esfp was suggested however (especially upon revisiting the scenes) and i am still formulating my thoughts.

then why did you not recognize him in the photo? or is this some sort of pun with intps being "the architect" in mbti?
    For some reason I had an image in my mind that he was a lot older than the picture you have.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When people see him, they see the flamboyance and the , making them inclined to think ESFp - when it's actually somewhat stereotypical ENTj behavior.
    originally i was actually torn between the exfjs

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When people see him, they see the flamboyance and the , making them inclined to think ESFp - when it's actually somewhat stereotypical ENTj behavior.
    originally i was actually torn between the exfjs
    The actor is ESFP by the way. But ESFP seems pretty good to me, ENTJ are not as sexually open as you might think.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTJ are not as sexually open as you might think.
    You don't know any ENTjs then, haha.
    perhaps in youth they are

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some of his rants some rather un-esfp to me such as

You see there is only one constant. One universal. It is the only real truth. Causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect.
    What is the reason? Soon the why and the reason are gone and all that matters is the feeling. This is the nature of the universe. We struggle against it, we fight to deny it; but it is of course a lie. Beneath our poised appearance we are completely out of control.
    Merovingian: Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without.
    the merovingian is not entj. his whole point in life is to aquire/savor intense/extreme personal experience

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you've been on a rather "not type related" binge lately. you are trying to correct a discrepancy but have created new ones. you know i do not take this seriously. a grain of salt...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see. enfj would have that plus the ah obsession with feelings. i am unsure if some of what he is expressing is Fe or Se but there is a lot of Ti quadra value type stuff in there which is why i was leaning towards exfj. i would say enfj but for his "sensuality" which seems much more indicative of an S type. plus the actor is probably esfp so i am rather thrown off altogether.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upon further consideration, I would make the Merovingian an ENFj. He doesn't have that monetary fixation that is more like ENTj's HA, but instead seems more content with flaunting his "wealth" (The Merovingian doesn't really have money; he justs uses renegade programs to create whatever he needs) and showing off his power and status in the world of underground programs. He has the huge restaurant and he sits right in the middle of it at the biggest table. He has a club where he sits up on a dias above everyone else.

In addition, I think the shpiel about causality makes it clear that he's from Beta, the only quadra that values Ni and Ti, which both seem inherent in the concept of causality.

He also seems far too...deliberately articulate to be a type that doesn't value ; in fact, it would make sense as his program function.

Any objections?

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTJ are not as sexually open as you might think.
    You don't know any ENTjs then, haha.
    Actually Dio, I've got to agree with Ashton.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Failure to wipe lipstick off his cock after cheating on his cyborg bitch - PoLR anyone?

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cogsci
    Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    *cough cough

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upon further consideration, I would make the Merovingian an ENFj. He doesn't have that monetary fixation that is more like ENTj's HA, but instead seems more content with flaunting his "wealth" (The Merovingian doesn't really have money; he justs uses renegade programs to create whatever he needs) and showing off his power and status in the world of underground programs. He has the huge restaurant and he sits right in the middle of it at the biggest table. He has a club where he sits up on a dias above everyone else.
    You are oversimplifying the ENTj HA. The HA of the ENTj is much more than just "to be rich."
    See Expat's comments about the ENTj HA in my thread on functions and duality.

Wrong. Ti has little to do with casuality. It is about structure, modeling, and logical ordering. It is static, not dynamic. Causality is the realm of Te - the direct observation of and elucidation of real consequences in the real world. Determining action <-> reaction pairs. Following trends. Monitoring results. Finding the causal agents which evoke them.
    Being static is precisely WHY is cause and effect. It sees things as specific instances or frames, not a fluid set of events. Thus, we can label the two "instances" we see in a causal relationship - the cause, and the effect; nothing in between.

That doesn't have shit to do with Gilly. I guess all the super-articulate INTps on here must value :\
    Naturally being articulate is different from putting energy into it. Putting energy into articulation and choosing words and intonation carefully in order to generate a specific emotional response is .

As for your other points, well, they all have to do with what I just explained about , and I'm not going to challenge the creative because, well, quite frankly, I agree

Under cerulean skies...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast