Thread: LIE Women / Female ENTjs

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LIE Women / Female ENTjs

You know you've met an LIE woman when...

Seriously, what are ways to know a woman is an LIE?
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pole View Post
    You know you've met an LIE woman when...

Seriously, what are ways to know a woman is an LIE?
    For the same reasons as you know when a man is LIE. Is this a good answer?

What is the background to you question?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know the type, when I looked for a thread on it there were none so I made this.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, gender does play a role in socionics.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My former boss was a LIE woman. But I don't know of anything specifically gender related.

She thought the community was important. (Fi valuing). Maybe women think that more than men.

LIEs are often leaders, so if she is a woman she might be in a minority in a world of men.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've never met a LIE woman irl - at least not consciously.
    When it comes to appearance here is a video of Hazel Brugger, a comedian from my country. FDG and Adam both identified her as LIE. So maybe this helps a bit.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The woman in black is LIE. She talks about her company in this video. I've known her for a long time. This is in Finnish, but maybe it gives some hints

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    I've never met a LIE woman irl - at least not consciously.
    When it comes to appearance here is a video of Hazel Brugger, a comedian from my country. FDG and Adam both identified her as LIE. So maybe this helps a bit.
    Yes definitely LIE

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You know you've met a female LIE when, while you're talking to her, you become convinced that you're talking to a man.

She looks at you like she's counting your atoms, she is physically slightly clumsy, she has a tendency towards sexual humor, and she's running her own program, nobody else's.

I think that both of the female judges in the following video are LIE.

And, of course, this woman is LIE:

Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-01-2024 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They don’t seem “masculine” to me @Adam Strange

I am assuming you likely dont intend to come across as ‘insulting’ so I’m not seeing it that way but yeah

perhaps they have more gravitas? I skimmed I did not watch for long
    is that what you meant? They seem ‘feminine’ to me tho

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    You know you've met a female LIE when, while you're talking to her, you become convinced that you're talking to a man.

She looks at you like she's counting your atoms, she is physically slightly clumsy, she has a tendency towards sexual humor, and she's running her own program, nobody else's.

Do you consider LIEs a particularly "masculine" type in general? Or do you mean that just the women seem relatively masculine?

Intuitive types seem more androgynous, and sensory types more sexually dimorphic to me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Do you consider LIEs a particularly "masculine" type in general? Or do you mean that just the women seem relatively masculine?

Intuitive types seem more androgynous, and sensory types more sexually dimorphic to me.
    I think that sociotypes have a maleness or a femaleness associated with them. SLE, LIE, and LSE are very male personalities. Much to my surprise, but not to my ex-GF's surprise, I tested as 100% male and 3% female. My LSE sister acts like John Wayne. Looks like him, too. It was a disaster for her to get a male personality.

I have a good male friend who is IEI, which is the most female of the personality types. Looking at him, you would swear the guy was gay, but he's not. He lisps and flounces. He coos over women. He has two ex-wives and two kids. I also have dated a few female IEIs. Man, you could not ask for a more feminine woman. I think they even beat the SEI females.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    They don’t seem “masculine” to me @Adam Strange

I am assuming you likely dont intend to come across as ‘insulting’ so I’m not seeing it that way but yeah

perhaps they have more gravitas? I skimmed I did not watch for long
    is that what you meant? They seem ‘feminine’ to me tho
    I think that LIE females are female, but they are not really feminine. I'm not trying to insult them, because I know a few, and they will be the first to tell you that they feel like a man inside.

Fortunately, male ESIs seem to like whatever it is that the LIE females have.

Here is Filatova's view on this: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-by-E-Filatova

The present governor of Michigan, Gretchen Whitmore, is LIE.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-01-2024 at 06:01 AM.

mr. steal yo data ChaosConductor6669's Avatar
    TIM
    angel dust
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think that LIE females are female, but they are not really feminine. I'm not trying to insult them, because I know a few, and they will be the first to tell you that they feel like a man inside.
    A female LIE I know (quite similar to you, Adam) says that she was probably a man in a past-life and will probably be reborn as one if reincarnation is a thing. She'd most likely take your commentary as a compliment.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosConductor6669 View Post
    A female LIE I know (quite similar to you, Adam) says that she was probably a man in a past-life and will probably be reborn as one if reincarnation is a thing. She'd most likely take your commentary as a compliment.
    Tell her to skip the LSIs and go directly to the ESIs. Tell her I said so. She should be able to find one who looks like Paul Newman or Bruce Springsteen, not Bob Dylan. If she wants brains, she can look for a Brian May.

May is an Astrophysicist. He wrote the song '39 for Queen, about climate change and time dilation. The entire plot of Interstellar, in three and a half minutes. He looks like my best friend in high school, also an astrophysicist.