TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Default I had a Beta Mood today. :-D

AHAHAHHAHAHA WE HAD THE BEST "BETA MOOD" EVARRR TODAY, IN LATIN CLASS!!!!11

Lemme set the scene first. The layout of my side of the room looks a little something like this:

The girl who sits behind me is kind of a prick, so I don't really talk to her much. The ESFp guy sometimes talks to us, but he usually just sits there and acts aloof.

So today, the INFp guy walks in, and he's wearing both his shirt and his jeans on backwards (on purpose). Practically everyone in the class is all like, "d00d your cl0thz are on backwArds!!!1" He sort of ignored them, and was like, "They are? No they're not." Everyone else got really frustrated except for us Betas who were sitting near him. This includes the ENFj girl, my ESTp friend, and me. We were busy laughing at how his pants looked. His backside looked really funny, because you could see his ass with the usual front of the pants (the side with the fly), and it almost looked like he had gigundo balls. On the frontside, the butt pockets were really flat, but you could see the, ahem, "junk outline" in between them. It looked incredibly weird.

That put us in a silly mood, and then we took a test. After that was done, the ESTp girl wanted to see my iPod, so I let her. She immediately goes and starts scrolling through my videos, and I pulled it away from her (because I have some pr0n on it ). So I put it back in my bag, and started talking to the ENFj girl and the INFp guy. While I wasn't paying attention to her, she walks over, and takes the iPod back out of my backpack, and started scrolling through it. After about ten minutes, she's like, "Here's your iPod back." I had no idea that she even took it in the first place. :laugh: So we proceeded to have wars, which made the other BeTaS laugh.

Then, the ESTp told this really shitty joke, that made us laugh because it was so stupid. Here it is:
    So this one girl named Rose wants to know why she was named that. Her mom replies, "Because a rose petal fell on you after you were born." The kid next to her, named Crystal, asks the same thing. The mother replies, "Well, we named you that because a crystal fell on your head when you were a baby." The third kid asks the same question, to which the mother replies, "Shut the fuck up, Fridge." AHskld;fjsd;lh

Then, the conversation somehow turned to the subject of Tits and asses. So both the ESTp friend and I are both pretty well endowed in the tits area. However, I have an ass from working out (muscle adds ass mass! ), but she doesn't. So the ENFj girl is like, "That's the big boob row. You both have big b00bs." So we're both looking down our own shirts, like, "Ehh, I never considered myself to have big tits, lolz." Then, the ENFj is like, "Yeah, you guys do. Herzy, I remember when we were in like, 6th grade, and I was jealous that you had boobs and I didn't." I was like, "Hahahha, I probably had an A cup when I was in 6th grade ahahah." Then, I was like, "But yeah, I grew 2 cup sizes in the last year, l0lz." Then, she (ENFj), says to the INFp guy, "How does it feel to be in the big b00b section?" He's like, "IT FEELS GREAT!" He's lucky, because he's INFp and he sits next to two big boobed ESTp girls. Lolololol,l.

Then, we ended up looking through all the latin books, and finding all these dirty things in them. There is this one picture in it that looks like Aurelius (spelling), is fucking Julius Caesar in the ass. It's hilarious. I might scan it in if I have the time.

At the end of class, both the ESTp friend and the ENFj girl were all like, "Golly gee, I'm in a weird mood today." They then started harassing this French kid about his home country.

So yeah, the INFp guy smiled at me later in the day, and I smiled back. w00t. I also smiled at the other INFp guy <333, but I think it might not have been obvious enough. I'll try again some other time.

And lastly, my ESFp friend also told me that I have big boobs. My ISFp friend told me that I'm a pervert. Then, my other INFp friend (the brother of the ESFp), thought it was funny when I showed him all the sexual innuendos inside my Latin textbook.
    Ahhh <333 school.

Oh yeah, and if you weren't here for the "Beta Moods" that happened (about a year ago or so), you might want to read the threads to get a feel for what I'm talking about.

http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=1025
    http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=1011
    http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=2435

Good times.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was a C cup in 7th grade

*steps out so as to allow the Beta mood to continue*
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh you're so lucky you have people in your quadra sitting around you =(

I honestly can't seem to meet ANY ESTps ... *sigh* I have no real idea how to spot one, even though I trrrrry so hard to, I don't seem to see any around school! =(

I have two very good ISTj friends and the activity partner thing is refreshing. But they're both girls .. mannn. I know two INFp guys but meh ... identicals bore me sometimes. ENFj - my best friend that goes to another school, mirror relations are cute but sometimes induce jealousy.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

guhh... no fairr. I want my whole Quadra sitting around me in class this year (luvv the lil diagram btw)
    and your story also reminds me of how I am with some of my friends, you knowww all perverted and such

haha...

also, there seriously must be something about ESTp girls and their boobs. My ESTp friend is also quite the gifted one in that area
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    also, there seriously must be something about ESTp girls and their boobs.
    True. I wonder how universal this is A new criteria for VI?

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

, Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx