TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wink Promoting The New Anime/Manga Group

Bonjour, bonjour, now listen! We got a new sassy project

My cute queen @ApeironStella and I have come up with creating an Anime/Manga forum group for y'all to join.

I invited people from the Anime typing thread knowing they're interested, yet still we need more members I created plenty of threads for diversion, discussion, recs, pictures, vids, music, and whatnot so visit us if you like!

See you there.
    "The ENFp outlaw lives in the world of "chaos" meaning that he doesn't get surprised by the mayhem he causes or has to deal with in order to accomplish the goal of staying alive. Unlike the strong Si types who notice every tiny detail of pre-conceived madness, he will quite happily do whatever his experimental intuition dictates to survive even if he has to use himself as a "guinea pig" in the process. [...] Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules". The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilize the chaos." x

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We have six members already thank you for joining
    "The ENFp outlaw lives in the world of "chaos" meaning that he doesn't get surprised by the mayhem he causes or has to deal with in order to accomplish the goal of staying alive. Unlike the strong Si types who notice every tiny detail of pre-conceived madness, he will quite happily do whatever his experimental intuition dictates to survive even if he has to use himself as a "guinea pig" in the process. [...] Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules". The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilize the chaos." x

HEY WASSHI - LET'S ENJOY KAGAWA LIFE ApeironStella's Avatar
    Lavi's mind under effects of Road's mindfucking illusion powers
    TIM
    ¯\_d(ツ)b_/¯
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhhhh it is the finals week so I could only now check it but yessss you made it

I was thinking of waiting before this week was over but still

Feel free to join, people~

I am totally making a thread there just to whine and talk about D.Gray-man though, just saying.

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ApeironStella View Post
    Ahhhhh it is the finals week so I could only now check it but yessss you made it

I was thinking of waiting before this week was over but still

Feel free to join, people~

I am totally making a thread there just to whine and talk about D.Gray-man though, just saying.
    All the best for the finals, you can do it <3

Gyyah *^* Make all the threads you want we already some activity going on!!!