Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plot Twist:

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I didn't watch the whole thing. They didn't seem like people I would click with, but I feel more like "ok...... moving along" than outright adversarial. I guess my impression is they seemed to take it for granted that they're being cute and interesting and I was bored but to be fair I think they were probably just enjoying eachother's company & felt like whoever watched would be on the wavelength?

My type impressions are similar to others here... Sei for her, unsure about him.

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they just seemed to be awkward around eachother and he was really rude and just disrespected her over and over again idk
    her saying something like "don't bring me down" just felt like she was venting but dishonestly and played it off as a joke
    it felt like both of them were just trying to seem cool and weren't actually being themselves in the slightest
    just put me off because it felt like they were putting on a facade the whole time and their yawning (even though they said they were tired) even felt fake to me

it was very much like "i'm too cool to act like i care about this" and that kind of attitude always grosses me out
    "Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced" -James Baldwin

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vertu View Post
    they just seemed to be awkward around eachother and he was really rude and just disrespected her over and over again idk
    her saying something like "don't bring me down" just felt like she was venting but dishonestly and played it off as a joke
    it felt like both of them were just trying to seem cool and weren't actually being themselves in the slightest
    just put me off because it felt like they were putting on a facade the whole time and their yawning (even though they said they were tired) even felt fake to me

it was very much like "i'm too cool to act like i care about this" and that kind of attitude always grosses me out
    I see people do this all the time! and its like you obviously care enough to front about it! just admit you care, you assholes!

nothing like boring people trying to be cool by pretending to not give a fuck when its like we all know you give a shitload of fucks which is why you have to pretend in the first place (you have to pretend to "not give a fuck" because you can't actually do anything interesting so you try to make it look intentional, when its really just who you are!). just own your simplicity and stop pretending and youll naturally be less boring and thus insecure. its an infinite feedback loop of insecurity that is about as unpleasant as actual feedback (maximum rising unpleasant intensity). not only have they not changed the fact that they're still boring, but they've added a layer of hypocrisy to it!--and it feeds off itself

this same insecurity is what drives people to do bad acts. i can't stand it. i could see these people torturing a small animal if they thought it would make them look cool and win acceptance--these people give off "danger!" Fi signals--that's the buzzing!

that's precisely what this is! its bad faith, Maritsa just took it to 11 by identifying as EII. its the same kind of bullshit tactic where they disingenuously claim an intent that doesn't exist to cover up for the fact that it wasn't happening regardless of how they try to play off their attitude towards it
    Last edited by Bertrand; 05-22-2017 at 04:30 AM.

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Bertrand LOL your comments escalate so fast i love it
    Yeah I completely agree though like they're missing the entire point of being. There could be someone literally getting run over and they'd play it off as a joke and it's just okay No I totally get u

#millenials #gonnabeveganandpretendicareaboutstuffbutstilligno reyourexistencewhenimaroundu
    "Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced" -James Baldwin

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Bertrand LOL your comments escalate so fast i love it
    Yeah I completely agree though like they're missing the entire point of being. There could be someone literally getting run over and they'd play it off as a joke and it's just okay No I totally get u

#millenials #gonnabeveganandpretendicareaboutstuffbutstilligno reyourexistencewhenimaroundu
    I can think of more than one girl with a face like that who I could imagine reading about in the news who, along with their boyfriend or whatever (the main thing is this evil is a group activity) tortured someone to death in their filthy little apartment, ugh!

my brain just instinctively warns me to stay away from those people and now I know what that is!

its them doubling down on Fe to solve what amounts to an Fi problem, and in doing so making it worse

I fucking knew Maritsa was ESE! (or maybe SEI)
    Last edited by Bertrand; 05-22-2017 at 05:10 AM.

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this man is a genius

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Slugabed I would make him take a test but he is so stubborn and doesn't believe in typology hahahhaa. I kind of prefer that tbh.

Hmmm. He can be mocking though and condescending. I wonder if he is a Te subtype. He is also immature emotionally and is a poor listener. He has very weak Fi and is bad at giving personal attention to people. It's annoying. He forgets to ask questions and will not show personal interest adequately. You have to completely read between the lines. He is also quite silly, maybe even sillier than I am. He doesn't get caught up in his feelings and is much more "go with the flow" than I am.

The poor social skills I think is just an age thing though and I think he will be more attentive in time. I can tell that you are a much more mature person in general than he is. Granted, we are both still very young.
    The bolded, well... I can agree with your self-typing and with how you type him SLI.

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You totally don't have to watch lmfao but I made another video!
    Figured I should because my answers have sort of changed.. I feel like I'm more myself now than I was during the time I made the last video.
    Let me know what you think if you choose to watch.
    Thank you in advance!

Probably just gonna get IEE as feedback but just want a confirmation lol

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dunno y it got cut off at the end! my bad

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scio View Post
    You totally don't have to watch lmfao but I made another video!
    Figured I should because my answers have sort of changed.. I feel like I'm more myself now than I was during the time I made the last video.
    Let me know what you think if you choose to watch.
    Thank you in advance!

Probably just gonna get IEE as feedback but just want a confirmation lol
    You do seem a bit different/more natural-ish. I'm still not really convinced of IEE.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Still IEE for my part.

The thing that you look like Gaga could be explained because I think she's EIE, so she's your quasi-identical and quasi identicals can look physically alike (plues some enneagram coincidences could explain it too).

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

From OP

"I get frustrated, though, as I drop them fairly quickly after the reality sinks in."
    "All of my conflicts are pretty much inner-conflicts lol."

Doesn't sound like IEE's Ne base or Ni ignoring to me

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi there scio!

from the little physiognomy knowledge, that I've acquired in these last days... (eheh, you draw your conclusions), you look more rational than irrational, to me.

Rationals have a greater emphasis on the eyebrow area, and the mouth moves less. I'd see a greater motion in your right eyebrow, that is associated with Logic.

your mouth seems to be plied more on the right, the side of intuition..

I'd say probably LIE, or EIE more than IEE.

(sorry if this sounded incredibly creepy )

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    You do seem a bit different/more natural-ish. I'm still not really convinced of IEE.

aw i appreciate you noticing lol

I know.... I think I prefer Ni and then I think Gamma but... no way am I a sensor

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syrup View Post
    Still IEE for my part.

The thing that you look like Gaga could be explained because I think she's EIE, so she's your quasi-identical and quasi identicals can look physically alike (plues some enneagram coincidences could explain it too).
    Could definitely be a huge factor hmmmmmm
    sudfhisudfhs I honestly feel like I'll never have a definitive answer haha & maybe that's okay

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
    hi there scio!

from the little physiognomy knowledge, that I've acquired in these last days... (eheh, you draw your conclusions), you look more rational than irrational, to me.

Rationals have a greater emphasis on the eyebrow area, and the mouth moves less. I'd see a greater motion in your right eyebrow, that is associated with Logic.

your mouth seems to be plied more on the right, the side of intuition..

I'd say probably LIE, or EIE more than IEE.

(sorry if this sounded incredibly creepy )

not creepy at all! I appreciate the feedback.
    Yeah I definitely am sure I'm an intuitive. I definitely want to know more if you don't mind sharing!
    I'm super curious about physiognomy in relation to type.

Really LIE?! I have an LIE sister haha maybe I'm channeling her

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not creepy at all! I appreciate the feedback.
    Yeah I definitely am sure I'm an intuitive. I definitely want to know more if you don't mind sharing!
    I'm super curious about physiognomy in relation to type.

Really LIE?! I have an LIE sister haha maybe I'm channeling her
    aha yess your right eyebrow suggests me more Logic over Ethic. That's about it lol, the eyebrows denote our rationality, you can divide the face in 3 big lines 1-eyebrows, 2-eyes, 3-mouth. the eybrows/top are the rational functions, the eyes denote our extro/introversion, the mouth/bottom our instincts.
    we are usually moving our face in certain ways, because the mental functions basically correspond to those face parts... I agree it's pretty interesting

I didn't see you moving your mouth too much, so that should denote anyway a greater emphasis on your "superior" functions, the rationals... and you do seem more extrovert than introvert : )

Anyway anyway, all of this is for fun and don't take it too seriously ok? and I'm glad if you recognized a bit of yours in this ^^

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway anyway, all of this is for fun and don't take it too seriously ok? and I'm glad if you recognized a bit of yours in this ^^
    I think that goes for all typology lol
    That's really interesting tbh but I'm reading up on it right now and it unfortunately seems to be a pretty racist system. In fact, my nose in this is considered to be "deceitful" bc of it's shape since it's not straight. lol
    It actually reminds me of the study where they compared brain sizes of different genders and races and they found that white males had the largest brains (and are somehow smarter bc of it) yet they altered the tests and didn't take into consideration other variables such as body size etc.
    Still, doesn't change the fact that it's a reaaaallly cool idea and I bet is a far more interesting system when you get deeper into it. You obv know way more about it! I'm definitely gonna look into the eyebrows--do you have any sites you recommend?

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screenshot 2017-10-03 at 10.43.52 AM.png

pretty much how I score 100% of the time regardless of the test lol

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@scio

check this http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php/54771-Material-for-VI

lol yeah.. it's a bit pseudoscientific all of this, but not less interesting... and aw don't worry, those face features are smth common to all human beings, regardless of ethnicity and hair color : p

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OOOhhh wait a game changer ~~~
    Screenshot 2017-10-03 at 12.04.14 PM.png
    Last edited by scio; 10-03-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wanna seeeee that attachment but its not woorrrking !

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~~~

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I wanna seeeee that attachment but its not woorrrking !
    Dude I've missed you ugh

can u see it now???

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey now that's a good test no Logic though : ((( (I don't mean this in an offensive way!)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dude I've missed you ugh

can u see it now???
    yes!

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

OOOhhh wait a game changer ~~~
    Have you got the page from the results on the strength of each of the 8 IEs?

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no i was really close to retaking the test, too... but it's sooo long haha

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey now that's a good test no Logic though : ((( (I don't mean this in an offensive way!)
    hhahhaha no offense taken, and yeah. I pretty much always test as an F no matter what

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u got it Myst. that's the bad part of the test.

I think it's good because it has 160 q!! But results kind of suck in detail.. =(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123