Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: handjob's Grand Enneagram Revelations Thread

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ignore the naysayers, you're probably not core Reactive/Pessimistic (there may be 8 in there) and you're certainly not 6 or 9.

Core 3 or 7.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    Ignore the naysayers, you're probably not core Reactive/Pessimistic (there may be 8 in there) and you're certainly not 6 or 9.

Core 3 or 7.
    thx
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Lessons View Post
    The heart type is generally what puzzles me most, probably because I avoid that kind of stuff.

I would definitely prefer being admired and respected. I enjoy love and all, I'm an sx first type after all, but I really don't care if people love me or not. I get more hurt if I'm openly disrespected (this happened to me like a week ago when a kid in my class was yelling at me in front of the whole class - in front of them I just argued back but then I privately went off somewhere alone and cried about it, lol). I kind of see myself being star material and good at networking like a 3, I can't really relate to anything about 2 except for maybe sx 2 descriptions when I'm crazy for someone. I would relate to heart types in this order: 3 > 4 > 2.

But I think sx/so as a stack lends to 3-like and some 4-like behavior, like so/sx would be mostly 3-like and some 2-like behavior.
    Yes, that's 3 though, instincts aside.

"Question approach | being liked versus being respected

What is more important to you, being liked by others or being respected by them?

Listen for this
    Type 2 | 2s will almost always say being liked, and there is rarely a pause when they say this. On occasion, an older 2 may say something like he or she has spent a lot of time and energy over the years to be liked, and now, he or she would prefer to be respected. This response still fits the type 2 profile.

Type 3 | 3s will almost always say respect. In fact, many 3s don’t care so much whether others like them unless they have the belief that others won’t give respect unless they also like someone. In other words, being liked is a prerequisite to being respected. Some 3s will have to think about this question a while – that is, they may not give a fast answer – but they end up choosing respect." (via Ginger Lapid-Bodga, here)

Problem solved

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post

Core 3 or 7.
    Yeah 6 and 9 are out of question

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    Thx
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I think youre core 7 (as I have said). I think youre 4-fixed. because youre very reactive at times (4+8 combo) , and you seem prone to sadness even though 7. You have some softness which 4 brings imo, as opposed to if it was 3 it would be more anti-softness and more masculine energy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12