Thread: Chris Stapleton

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Chris Stapleton

Chris Stapleton is a country western musician, won the CMAs in 2015 and has a few lovely songs but i know not much about him other than he's been
    a staple in Nashville long before making the CMAs.

Here's a little article on him: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-king-20151105

A few paragraphs:
    "Stapleton is a Kentucky native who's written a string of Number One hits for other artists, was once in the popular bluegrass group the SteelDrivers, is married to fellow country singer (and chart-topping songwriter) Morgane Hayes, briefly toured the Bible Belt as frontman of southern cock-rock group the Jompson Brothers"

"Stapleton was the lead singer of the SteelDrivers, a blistering gut-bucket-bluegrass quintet founded by some of Nashville's most gifted behind-the-scenes players. Stapleton's supernova voice and timeless lyrics helped make the band a favorite of traditionalists and critics alike"

"In 2010 he founded the Jompson Brothers, a Southern-rock outfit built on barely-veiled sex and drugs references like "Ride My Rocket" and "Secret Weapon.""

"He's a humble guy during his live performances, rarely making a big show of his own ability to skyrocket a melody into the stratosphere."

"his debut as a solo artist, and it encapsulates everything that makes him one of the most powerful and unique voices in country music today: gravelly, soulful and full of songs that ring like instant classics without ever resting too deeply in the past. With a voice like his, that can hit steeple-high notes in one breath and rumble like a twangy Ray Charles the next, he is capable of making most anything sound good"

And a pretty sweet song:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't tease out any dichotomies expect introvert since he works so much behind the scenes and maybe SLI because of a je ne sais quoi vague impression even if positivist is a bit of a hard sell because his lyrics and music sound so sad *shrug*

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

maybe SLI? Definitely not my taste lol. Also I imagine that in general, his beard turns on str8 women but for me it blasts me back telekinetically and inflicts 10,000 HP worth of damage.

Anyway sorry for being narc, but here's an example of str8 male country music that I prefer:

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullets View Post
    maybe SLI? Definitely not my taste lol. Also I imagine that in general, his beard turns on str8 women but for me it blasts me back telekinetically and inflicts 10,000 HP worth of damage.

Anyway sorry for being narc, but here's an example of str8 male country music that I prefer:

Lmfao first thing in the morning thankyou!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

haha oh damn @wacey at first I thought you were gonna roll your eyes or tell me how stupid I'm being but you agree? Heh thanks.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI was my first thought just by pics.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EII-Ne. I ain't feeling the at all.

He primarily talks about relationships and interactions, and then opportunities/inspiration luck, ideas for songwriting, choices, fortune, occurrences, periods of time, planning. That's all , , . Some subdued with mood and the praise he gives.

Also, weak devalued aka very rejected , at 3:16.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't watch the new videos posted, maybe i'll get around to doing it tomorrow, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
    LIE
    I'm all curious about this if you have any more you'd like to share.