Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Really, there are far better methods to get people like Adam or Jack into the zone. Try "love" which confuses a LIE quite a lot but will defeat them quickly.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Really, there are far better methods to get people like Adam or Jack into the zone. Try "love" which confuses a LIE quite a lot but will defeat them quickly.
    When I first saw this thread, I thought, "There's nothing different about beating up LIE's than there is in beating up anyone else." But then, @Chae's post indicated that it is about vulnerabilities. And she's right. If I fall in love with someone and that love is returned, then that person gets a major pass. I tend to become blind to their faults, even when those faults are obvious to others. Even when those faults are pointed out to me. Even when those faults start to wreck my life. It takes a pretty big transgression, or a long series of medium transgressions, for me to change my mind.

Unfortunately, this extends to liking, too. Which is why I keep most people at arm's length.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    When I first saw this thread, I thought, "There's nothing different about beating up LIE's than there is in beating up anyone else." But then, @Chae's post indicated that it is about vulnerabilities. And she's right. If I fall in love with someone and that love is returned, then that person gets a major pass. I tend to become blind to their faults, even when those faults are obvious to others. Even when those faults are pointed out to me. Even when those faults start to wreck my life. It takes a pretty big transgression, or a long series of medium transgressions, for me to change my mind.

Unfortunately, this extends to liking, too. Which is why I keep most people at arm's length.
    Hm, this seems to be both a weak Fi and primarily a Type 8 problem.

I'm pretty sure all 8s could relate to what you've described there, more or less.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
    Essentially we only need a chair and fake floor (thin floorboard and reasonably deep pit). Got it.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Essentially we only need a chair and fake floor (thin floorboard and reasonably deep pit). Got it.
    and maybe a pull-out rug for when the LIE goes in for the kill

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Eww... cooties!
    EIE tell them about a strict system? Theorize with ESEs? Talk weird pseudo theoretical mumbojumbo with SEIs? Tie IEEs shoelaces? Criticize every move SEE makes? This is easy.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha Jack who?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Isn't anyone curious as to why Wyrd has asked this question in the first place, considering she mentioned her life possibly being in danger in another thread... :/

Most people don't start a thread with ominous words like, "I don't wanna die yet". Viewed with others posts she has made it seems like a cry for help but the title does not sound very serious so I am just going to ask. What's up @Wyrd?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Isn't anyone curious as to why Wyrd has asked this question in the first place, considering she mentioned her life possibly being in danger in another thread... :/

Most people don't start a thread with ominous words like, "I don't wanna die yet". Viewed with others posts she has made it seems like a cry for help but the title does not sound very serious so I am just going to ask. What's up @Wyrd?
    If @Wyrd genuinely feels threatened, she should call the police.

I will admit that LIE's can be very persistent in the face of obstacles, but most LIE's are not going to impose themselves if the other person states flatly that they want us out of their lives. I also find it hard to imagine an LIE actually physically harming someone, but if she feels threatened, it is best to call the police and let them have a talk with the guy.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
    Haha Jack who?
    Sparrow.

No, @TheHiddenJack!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

It has to be a joke going by common sense. If your life is in danger you don't bother going online to ask about their type and how to beat them up on a socionics forum. If there's anything you google to know, it's self-defense.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It has to be a joke going by common sense. If your life is in danger you don't bother going online to ask about their type and how to beat them up on a socionics forum. If there's anything you google to know, it's self-defense.
    I hope it is a joke but given what she has said in other threads I thought I would ask at least.

@Adam Strange I agree that if someone's life is in danger then they should call the police. I have no opinion on whether or not an LIE, specifically, would harm someone but I believe any type is capable of anything, at this point. I would think if someone's life is really in danger they would not stop to type them but she is young so I wanted to make sure she is ok.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As long as she stays away from you she'll be ok.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Yepp exactly this is why people think I am biased. ESIs are also a bit like this. LIE feelings work kind of binary either 0 or 1, and ESIs also idealize some. And when LIE is idealized and feels loved they forgive very easily since they don't feel like anyone is beating them. If you introduce yourself as someone who wants to beat LIE you will probably never win

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First do something that will attract or impress them but don't show that you are trying. Then:

Interrupt them when they are explaining something important to them and exciting and talk about something unrelated but attractive which will attract their audience to yourself.

Invite them to a party full of ESEs and SEIs talking about fashion and other people and relatives and gossiping endlessly.

Constantly complain about how they are not putting things "in their right place" and ruining the decoration or something.

Criticize their clothing and body features and constantly take photos of them or suggest you take selfies with them when they are resting or working.

Turn up the music and gossip loudly on your phone or constantly touch them randomly when they are focusing on something or working.

Constantly enter their room by opening the door hurriedly and ask a stupid question, when they are reading or taking a nap or working.

When they mention they are having pain in a part of their body talk about different types of cancer and the primary signs of all sorts of illnesses and how everyone has an illness these days that they are not aware of.

Make them sit in a class lectured by a SLI who mentions every detail they miss and every mistake they make in technical areas, and don't allow them to experiment with things and people and constantly remind them that something else was written in the manual that they have missed.

If they are female tell them they are not being "ladylike" and don't know how to behave.

Or if you are an unhealthy ESI, make them love you and then betray them and ignore them
    Last edited by Zero; 04-18-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use a gun, shoot him in the kneecaps. More effective that way.

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falk View Post
    Use a gun, shoot him in the kneecaps. More effective that way.
    Haha yeah LIEs hate that stuff.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do that to LSE and you have made a very angry + vengeful enemy for the rest of your life (and there's basically no guarantee what happens to you when you are released from jail). I just happen to know one case close to that.
    How LIEs react?
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably the same way... methods of revenge might differ though.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oof. Hey, uh yeah, you got me to laugh. Congrats. Although I'm in a position to laugh, because uh yeah emotions are wack today.

So. I don't know. I'm not knowledgeable on how to commit murder. I guess, you could slip em something, like uh drugs, and then just kill em when they're unconscious. I was discussing murder with a friend, and he said he'd cut me up and put me in a tub of acid. Makes sense. Probably on the easier side of things to do. He was one of the good ones.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    He was one of the good ones.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Once you leave high school, you kind of leave a lot of people. I don't have the time to stay in touch with like 500+ people.

Edit: Especially considering 99.9% of those people were only acquaintances.

Actually, that leaves like 6 people. It was probably less. Let's see. Uh, well, when I got to high school I kind of drifted away from people. Then, I was friends with the IEI. That's about it. Most of my people are internet friends. Like those are fun because they're typically all insane in some way. Like in theory, I'm the Prime Minister of a small plot of land that is not recognized to be an independent state. I got elected for some reason, and I'm like well, sure.

Oh shoot. Honorable mention. Crazy kid in high school. He always carried a spoon in his pocket. He gets an honorable mention, cause we were always gym partners. Actually, not always, just sometimes. Well, actually, now I gotta list all the people who were regular gym partners. Ugh. Nah, I'm too busy. Just that one. He did a lot of alcohol with his friends. Probably not harder drugs though. Not sure, that group, I don't know. You know, maybe. Actually, I think one of them, did have like coke on them, and was caught. Hey, uh I don't remember. Might've been weed. Weed was pretty popular at the school. Like people just smoked out in the parking lot. Stoners were cool people though. Got me into Pink Floyd. Actually, that guy I mentioned in the first group was one I think. Pretty sure. Yeah. I remember, they'd talk about their rehab stories. And pretty much everyone there was pretty chill apparently.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 12-02-2017 at 12:14 AM.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Touch em with teh jab and then fill the room with uppercuts
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.