Pazu - SLI-Te
    Dola - SLE-Ti
    Muska - LSI-Ti

Princess Mononoke

San - SLI-Si
    Ashitaka - EII-Fi
    Lady Eboshi - LII-Ti
    Jigo - ESE-Si

Feel free to give alternate opinions on any of these. My memory is not the best one so I could have made some mistake. I know there are other threads, but I wanted my own since I will probably be editing this list.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some are right and some are just weird, like SLI-Te for Shinji when his problem during the whole show is Te PoLR. ESE for Mello, the beta extravert and IEI for Light, who shits Te everywhere. ESI for Haruko who couldn't be more obviously Fi PoLR (SLE).
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mcland
    Kaoru - LSE-Si
    Isn't Kaoru textbook ESE?

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    Some are right and some are just weird, like SLI-Te for Shinji when his problem during the whole show is Te PoLR. ESE for Mello, the beta extravert and IEI for Light, who shits Te everywhere. ESI for Haruko who couldn't be more obviously Fi PoLR (SLE).
    Shinji is a pussified version of an SLI. He is usually typed IEI, but actual IEI's are actually much more in tune with their emotions and exhibit a much more controlled persona.

Mello could be EIE, true, but he reminds me of some ESE-Fe's I've seen.

The IEI typing for Light was one that took me a while to accept. He is a manipulator, first of all. Also an idealist... I know he is usually typed as LIE or another Te type, but I don't really think he is one. He is just very intelligent (or not... depending how one looks at it).

Haruko is a carbon copy of a girl that was my friend during childhood. I'm pretty sure she was not SLE, because I actually witnessed her supervise an SLE one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post

Isn't Kaoru textbook ESE?
    Hardly. She is not a Fe type.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm going to give my typings for animes I've seen from your list. Like handjob, I agree with some of your typings, but I disagree with others:

Death Note

Light Yagami - Ni-LIE
    L - Ne-LII
    Near - Ti-LII
    Mello - Se-SEE

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Kamina - Se-SEE
    Simon - Ni-IEI

Full Metal Alchemist

Alphonse - Si-SEI
    Edward - Ne-ILE
    Winry - Ne-EII
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

L - ILI - needed to be 100% sure, which got him killed. Devaluing Ti for Te. Si is not valued.
    Light - LIE - Drivem to shape the world through his ideas of morality, via force. Se HA, Fi Seeking. Similar to Pain in naruto.
    The cat and mouse game they play where they predict the probable next move and continually negate each other preemptively wreaks of Ni.

Near - LII (offchance at genius IEI) - willing to make inductive jumps in reasoning, not the same type as L

Killua - LSI - Se creative seems much more likely than Ne. He uses agency and direct force to normalize situations constantly.
    Gon - SLE - Similar to most Anime protagonists, the Se willpower and drive to succeed at the cost of his own safety is exaggerated. Doesnt have the judgemental/ethical side that Ichigo and Naruto have (Fi) that makes those around him inspired to become better people. Hes just loyal to his friends, a keen in the moment thinker, and acknowledges his selfish acts and devalues the negatives of those choices. In that sense, hes a much more human character than most shonen heroes. But they do all point Ti > Fi. He acts little like Luffy, or Gin.
    Last edited by Pookie; 04-19-2017 at 04:07 AM.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gon is much too innocent and happy-go-lucky to be SLE IMO, and he being duals with Killua is IMO pretty apparent.

L has 4D +Ni, of that I'm sure. He could be ILI, yes, but I can kind of see Se PoLR easier than the bluntness of Fe PoLR. If he was ILI, he wouldn't have let himself get killed that easily.

Regarding Light; Any LIE-Ni, with their 4D -Ni, would have realized that trying to do what he wanted to do was unnattainable. Now that I've understood this, he could be ILE-Ti (the actor who played him in the Live action movie seems ILE-Ti at least)

In any case, Death Note's genius character's types have been argued over and over for years, without reaching any successful conclusion. I presume the real cause of this is that they are an amalgam of several types and thus do not fit any single type. They all seem to be intuitive though (except for Mello).

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Gon is much too innocent and happy-go-lucky to be SLE IMO, and he being duals with Killua is IMO pretty apparent.

L has 4D +Ni, of that I'm sure. He could be ILI, yes, but I can kind of see Se PoLR easier than the bluntness of Fe PoLR. If he was ILI, he wouldn't have let himself get killed that easily.

Regarding Light; Any LIE-Ni, with their 4D -Ni, would have realized that trying to do what he wanted to do was unnattainable. Now that I've understood this, he could be ILE-Ti (the actor who played him in the Live action movie seems ILE-Ti at least)

In any case, Death Note's genius character's types have been argued over and over for years, without reaching any successful conclusion. I presume the real cause of this is that they are an amalgam of several types and thus do not fit any single type. They all seem to be intuitive though (except for Mello).
    LIE is 3d Ni.
    L had alot of moments that could be viewed as Fe PoLR. How abrupt he would ambush people with information that was life or death, or how hed outright tell you to your face he was 90% sure that your son is Kira, but dont worry I wont act unless im 100% certain.

Gon. Goku was a very innocent and happy go lucky Se base. Anime does that sometimes. Id imagine an 11 year old growing up on an island with just his pseudomom, hunting animals with the natural talent of a superhero could breed that type of naivety and goodheartedness.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ILI-Ni, 5w6 sp/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Berserk

Death Note

Yagami Light - IEI-Fe
    L - LII-Ti
    Near - LII-Ne
    Mello - ESE-Fe

Feel free to give alternate opinions on any of these. My memory is not the best one so I could have made some mistake. I know there are other threads, but I wanted my own since I will probably be editing this list.
    I don't get how people mistype Light and L so much. Light is clearly a gamma quadra type and he is schemer that shits Te-Ni the entire show. I see people typing him as LSI and IEI, but I don't much Ti-Se or Ni-Fe in Light. To type Light accurately I think that you have to look at him when he doesn't have the death note. People mistake him using creative Se, when he has the death note, but that's only because he's not trying to get caught. Most people in that situation would act that way. Its more likely that Light is either polr Si or Fe, than polr Ne or Te. He's similar to Aizen (Bleach) in that they are very good at using their role Fe to manipulate people, but their main concern is for their own feelings; likes and dislikes. Light is most likely a an LIE-Ni 1w2 so/sp

L is a little tricky because he exhibits polr Fe, but at the same time he favors Ti over Te as a primary judging functions. At the same time he tends to make logical leaps in his beliefs at times. For example, he kept suspecting Light, even when there was no logical basis for his suspicion. Also the way he conducts his investigations is more Te, than it is Ti. He is willing to take risks and push buttons in order for him accomplish his goals, that doesn't seem like polr Se to me. If I had to guess, I'd type L as an ILI-Ni or LII-Ne 5w4 sp/so.

Near- ILI-Ni or LII-Ti

Mello- SEE, his lead Se is rather apparent.

TIM
    ILI-Ni, 5w6 sp/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hunter X Hunter

Killua - LII-Ti, him and Gon are dual types.
    Gon - ESE-Fe
    Kurapica - LSI-Ti
    Hisoka - ILE-Ti
    Kuroro Lucifer - ILI-Ni
    Meruem- EII-Fi
    Ging- ILI-Te
    Pariston- ILE-Ti

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

L is the epitome of valuing so the decision between ILI and LII is easy Even self-pres ILI can't measure up to this.

vulnerable, -seeking.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EVANGELION

Shinji is not SLI. He's intuitive ethical. Like EII or IEI more likely. There are chances too for IEE-Fi.
    Misato- ESE

I agree with the rest of OPs in here.

SAINT SEIYA

Seiya- ESxp
    Shiryu- IEI
    Shun-SEI
    Hyoga-SLI-Si
    Marin- LSI-Se
    Saori-IEI
    Shaina-SLE-Se

KENSHIN

Kenshin- SEI-Si
    Kaoru- LSE-Si

SLAYERS
    Lina: SEE
    Zelgadis- Gamma NT-Ni sub
    Amelia-IEE
    Gourry- ESE/SEI

LAIN
    I agree with ILI for her.
    Last edited by Hope; 03-02-2018 at 01:21 AM.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I wonder if any DBZ fans here have watched Dragonball Super. It is coming to an end in less than a month.

The show has many pros and cons, the most notable con is the illogical storyline and the most notable pro is the intense moments that come momentarily.

Anyways, here are some typings of the main characters, I left out several because I wanted to focus on key characters rather than side ones.

Goku - Se-SEE
    Vegeta - Ti-SLE
    Gohan - Ne-IEE
    Piccolo - Si-SLI
    Android 17 - Te-ILI
    Beerus - Ti-ILE
    Whis - Ni-EIE
    Freeza - Ni-LIE
    Hit - Te-SLI
    Vegito - Se-SLE
    Zamasu - Ti-LSI
    Kaulifla - Se-SLE
    Kale - Ni-IEI
    Kefla - Se-SLE
    Toppo - Se-ESI
    Jiren - Ni-ILI
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with most of that dbz list. If we take Super as a stand alone, SLI works for piccolo. With Z and the original though the Se valuing is apparent. I think he's absolutely IP temperament.

Frieza I go EIE

God of destruction non Se valuing?

Krillin is my favorite type situation in Dragonball. He's ESI in Z, and Fi PolR in the original. Like, hard, hard, Fi PolR.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elfen Lied (based on anim) :

Lucy/Nyu : ISTx/ESFx
    Kota : Fe ego
    Yuka : Fe lead
    Nana : Fe ego
    Mayu : INFx
    Kurama : LIE
    Bando : SLE

TIM
    enneagram 1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boku no Hero Academia.

Izuku: EII

Bakugou: SLE

All Might: ESE

Ochako: ESE

Erashead: SLI

Todoroki: ESI

Naruto:

Naruto: SEE( the most typical one)

Sasuke: SLE (goal oriented and power seeking Se, with Ti strategic abilities)

Kakashi: SLI

orochimaru: ILE

Jiraya: EIE

Obito: EIE

Kakuzu: LSE

Hidan: SEE

Deidara: ESE

Sasori: LSI

Konan: EII

Nagato: LII

Itachi: ILI

Kisame: SLI

Madara: beta ST

Death note:

Light yagami: LSI (too ideological and forcefull for an LIE), he have the Ti cristalized worldview, with creative Se punishment seeking

L: LII an ILI would not be so serious about the term of Justice (Ti base)

Ryuk SEI: alpha SF who is addict to the sensory stimulation of the apple and make witty Fe Joke and create a good atmosphere .

Misa: Fe base.

Mello: SLE

Near: LII (he is the miniature of L)

evangelion:

Shinji: SLI ( avoidance of Fe vulnerable)

Gendo Ikari: LSI (rigid, authoritarian, power seeking but not enough impulsive for an SLE, his Ne vulnerable can fit with his distrust about shinji's unpredictability)

Asuka: SLE (obvious authoritarian Se base, her relation with Shinji scream inferior Fi suspicion and insensitivity)

Rey ayanami: LII? ILI? SLI? LSI? don't know perhaps not enough forceful for a Se creative. and too sensory detached for an SLI. perhaps LII (robotic attitude of LXI)

Misato: SEE (greater leading ability, charismatic, charming)

Kaiji: ILI (pragmatic, philosophizing always making a cynical comment)

Sakurasou no pet Na Kanojo

Mashiro: SLI

Sorata: IEE

Nanami: ESI (hard working and authoritarian Se with Fi relation function as a base)

Misaki: ESE

Jin: SEI

Ryuunosuke: ILI

Rita: SEE
    Last edited by Makuta; 07-13-2018 at 09:22 AM.