Thread: NEED PEER Review Please.... E vs I ....

TIM
    ENTP / INTj
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NEED PEER Review Please.... E vs I ....

My paper.... (Me = INTj)

Extroverts speak the popular opinion and thus their voice has the power of many people.

Introverts speak their own opinion and thus their voice has the power of few people.

Extroverts that act like Introverts: Have conflict with popular opinion (ie. hating oneself)

Introverts that act like Extroverts: People who value their opinions higher than the popular opinion.

There can also be other reasons which contribute to the power of one’s speech.
    -Slava

ENTP/INTP

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think this fits in with the perspective that extroverts form a central hub while introverts form the stokes that assist the extrovert.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlavaPHP View Post

Extroverts that act like Introverts: Have conflict with popular opinion (ie. hating oneself)
    Self-loathing is directly attributable to narcissism, I wouldn't say most extroverts that act like introverts are any more of this quality than youd find in a random sample. I disagree with the last 2 lines.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.