TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

[1]Columbus was a mass murderer
    [2]Israel is an apartheid state
    [3]Mahatma Gandhi was nowhere near as great of a person as the western world makes him out to be
    [4]Churchill was a racist c***
    [5]Mother Theresa was a cruel maniac
    [6]Malala is PR
    [7]Obama is a war criminal
    [8]The Dalai Lama worked with the CIA and supports violence. He is not a wise old man but a charismatic impostor
    [9]Nelson Mandela was a murderer and a terrorist
    [10]Gulf of Tonkin Incident/USS Maddox incident that led to Vietnam never happened
    [11]American Government knew about the Pearl Harbor Attack before it happened
    [12]The earth is flat

Edit: Since this post has been hijacked by some major troll, here some clarification: You're free to (and should!) do your own research on anything of the above and make up your own mind.
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 07-13-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Many tribal peoples seemed to have remained immune to tooth decay for thousands of years. Apparently they didn’t even brush their teeth, but just rinsed with water. Research states that both the Mayans and the Arctic peoples never brushed their teeth or used toothpaste, and about 90 percent of both cultures were immune to tooth decay. The Yucatan diet consisted mostly of beans, corn, and a scattering of fruits and vegetables. The Arctic diet consisted of raw or fermented seafood, seal meat, fat, and liver. Before the Gold Rush, Native Americans that lived near Sacramento California experienced few cavities while eating a diet based on animal meats and fats.In Iceland, the Norsemen and Irish survived on a seafood diet, with some meats, a few vegetables, puddings made from the blood of lambs, raw milk cheeses, shellfish, seaweed, and no grains, and they had no cavities. Once these cultures began eating a Western diet of processed foods, cookies, candy, other sugary foods and beverages, and white flour they began suffering from tooth loss, decay, infections, and degenerative diseases. According to the U.S. Public Health Service, 98 out of every 100 Americans suffer from some form of dental disease. Statistics from the American Dental Association (ADA) indicate that by the time the average American reaches the age of 20, they already have 14 decayed, filled, or missing teeth.
    So…can you be immune to cavities or is your dental health based on your diet? You decide.
    http://lakeforestdentalarts.com/you-immune-cavities/

My own saldo:
    -5 teeth (4 wisdom)
    4 cavities (+5 in removed)
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 06-30-2017 at 09:37 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Part of Moldova continues to live in USSR era (waiting for Russian invasion which is weird).
    https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Transnistria
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ Well, that was total exposure of something.
    We are gong to mold you model citizens! It's eye opening to understand how LSI-EIE pairing works.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Somebody said it. Evolution claims are bs

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    [1]Columbus was a mass murderer
    [2]Israel is an apartheid state
    [3]Mahatma Gandhi was nowhere near as great of a person as the western world makes him out to be
    [4]Churchill was a racist c***
    [5]Mother Theresa was a cruel maniac
    [6]Malala is PR
    [7]Obama is a war criminal
    [8]The Dalai Lama worked with the CIA and supports violence. He is not a wise old man but a charismatic impostor
    [9]Nelson Mandela was a murderer and a terrorist
    [10]Gulf of Tonkin Incident/USS Maddox incident that led to Vietnam never happened
    [11]American Government knew about the Pearl Harbor Attack before it happened
    [12]The earth is flat

1. This source is laughable. First I dug deeper into the Huffington Post article for some of the things they are sourcing. One was about attack dogs killing babies. That source linked to some obscure angel fire site from the 1990s, which in turn referenced a book with a broken link. Then another link of the article linked to this website: http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/issues/statue.html. and then this article was another source: http://www.creators.com/read/norman-solomon

That's a garbage ass article and weak journalism with no sources.

2. You don't seem to know the difference from fact and opinion. That article is an opinion-based article calling Israel an apartheid state when no such official decree exists. I've been there twice. Have you?

3. Not sure on this one but likely credible. Still

4. Opinion Article.

5. The Hell's Angel program was commissioned for Channel 4 in London. Nobody claimed that Christopher Hitchens' book, "The Missionary Position," is not factual (the content much like this 3-part video) but has no footnotes or documentation. Bad evidence, but it may be true according to other sources.

10. Not a credible source. Here's something a little better "In 2005, an internal National Security Agency historical study was declassified; it concluded that Maddox had engaged the North Vietnamese Navy on August 2, but that there were no North Vietnamese naval vessels present during the incident of August 4. The report stated, regarding the first incident on August 2, that "at 1500G,[note 1] Captain Herrick ordered Ogier's gun crews to open fire if the boats approached within ten thousand yards. At about 1505G,[note 1] Maddox fired three rounds to warn off the communist boats. This initial action was never reported by the Johnson administration, which insisted that the Vietnamese boats fired first."[3]"

11. Actually no. There was no specific information regrading an exact date and time for a Pearl Harbor attack. If you know how intelligence works in government, there are threats everyday towards things like New York, a state, maybe something else....then there's something called "credibility. American government did NOT KNOW about the Pearl Harbor attack before it happened. Your own source states that "a possible attack on America by Japanese". No date, no time, no place. At best you are doing dishonest reporting.

I can answer the others later, but you are not being honest with your facts nor doing your own research. You're just reading headlines.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Transkaar

sigh do your own research for whatever idc

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Transkaar

sigh do your own research for whatever idc
    I can leave you alone personally, but if you're spreading false information in a public venue, well....that's another manner. Obama had a good point when he was talking about people only wanting to hear "opinions" they agree with.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transkaar View Post
    I can leave you alone easily, but if you're spreading false information in a public venue, well....that's another manner.
    well this is just gold
    of all people you are saying that

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well this is just gold
    of all people you are saying that
    I did say it, and I'll say it again. Fake information is bad.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transkaar View Post
    I did say it, and I'll say it again. Fake information is bad.
    on ignore. Bye Ryan Destiny from Fake Destiny Blogs or whatever

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on ignore. Bye Ryan Destiny from Fake Destiny Blogs or whatever
    "I'm not listening! I'm not listening!"

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't believe anything you read on the Internet. It is funded by corporations and its infrastructure is controlled by the government.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^alt-right shill detected

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    ^alt-right shill detected
    LIBERAL. You even think ****** was a Nazi!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"The system works to protect exactly who it wants to protect [...] no justice is served"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    LOL, even Daria did much poorer job regarding her valedictorian speech.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...As if illegal and borrowed weapons were so difficult and risky to obtain, especially if you're going to die shortly anyways.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    ...As if illegal and borrowed weapons were so difficult and risky to obtain, especially if you're going to die shortly anyways.
    "die shortly"

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'd still have to practice shooting guns before you can use them. So you'd want to obtain them legally beforehand. I think most mass-shooters obtained their guns legally.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"die shortly"
    Well, all the young men who really want to shoot up some school or workplace are going to, so it's not like any other ramifications are going to stop them. But @Singu does have a point about most shooters getting their guns legally. This often means from their parents' gun cabinets for all the school shootings/younger people who Americans always freak out about, which means they've probably had lots of practice to begin with, so I'm not sure how this stops anything.

Also, if guns were a huge hassle/illegal to obtain, there would just be a whole subculture springing up on how to obtain them more easily. It's like those "evolutionary arms races", basically. And if that subculture is full of angry people, you're going to get contagion and more shootings, aren't you? Look at hacking. Hackers are always getting better over time along with security, especially when ther eare motivations for hacking. Making guns something you have to be like a hacker to get seems like asking for trouble in some way or another.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The power to cause pain is the only power that matters. The power to kill and destroy. Because if you can't kill, then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, all the young men who really want to shoot up some school or workplace are going to, so it's not like any other ramifications are going to stop them.
    I'm not sure if that's true. They might just give up because it's too much of a hassle.

Also, if guns were a huge hassle/illegal to obtain, there would just be a whole subculture springing up on how to obtain them more easily. It's like those "evolutionary arms races", basically. And if that subculture is full of angry people, you're going to get contagion and more shootings, aren't you? Look at hacking. Hackers are always getting better over time along with security, especially when there are motivations for hacking. Making guns something you have to be like a hacker to get seems like asking for trouble in some way or another.
    Well I'm not sure if it works on a country like the US where so much firearms are already circulating, but look at countries like Japan, where it has one of the most strictest gun control laws, if not the most strict in the world. And yet you don't have yakuzas running around with guns. There were just 6 gun deaths in 2014, and that is with a population of 127 million.

You might say "well the culture is different" "people will use other weapons to kill people, anyway". But it's just so much more difficult to kill people with knives, making bombs or running over people. At least you don't have mass shooting rampages.

Japan has one of the lowest rates of gun crime in the world. In 2014 there were just six gun deaths, compared to 33,599 in the US. What is the secret?

If you want to buy a gun in Japan you need patience and determination. You have to attend an all-day class, take a written exam and pass a shooting-range test with a mark of at least 95%.

There are also mental health and drugs tests. Your criminal record is checked and police look for links to extremist groups. Then they check your relatives too - and even your work colleagues. And as well as having the power to deny gun licences, police also have sweeping powers to search and seize weapons.

That's not all. Handguns are banned outright. Only shotguns and air rifles are allowed.
    The law restricts the number of gun shops. In most of Japan's 40 or so prefectures there can be no more than three, and you can only buy fresh cartridges by returning the spent cartridges you bought on your last visit.

Police must be notified where the gun and the ammunition are stored - and they must be stored separately under lock and key. Police will also inspect guns once a year. And after three years your licence runs out, at which point you have to attend the course and pass the tests again.

But for Japanese gangsters the tight gun control laws are a problem. Yakuza gun crime has sharply declined in the last 15 years, but those who continue to carry firearms have to find ingenious ways of smuggling them into the country.

"The criminals pack the guns inside of a tuna so it looks like a frozen tuna," says retired police officer Tahei Ogawa. "But we have discovered cases where they have actually hidden a gun inside."
    http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38365729

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you really want to live in a culture like that though? The gun policy definitely doesn't exist in a vacuum. Even if you don't think anyone should own guns (which I think is a ridiculous policy, it works well in cultures like Switzerland, Austria, Finland and Sweden with less widespread alienation at the least), I don't think you'd want to live in a culture where you're judged for the actions of your 2nd cousin or your screwoff coworker, or where everyone knows everything about the inside of your house.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I don't think that kind of strictness would work in other countries, because the culture is different. But still, it shows that strict gun control laws don't necessarily benefit the criminals, if at all. I don't think the strictness should be that extreme, but I do think that gun control laws do work in lowering the gun violence, and maybe even violence in general.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that kind of strictness would work in other countries, because the culture is different. But still, it shows that strict gun control laws don't necessarily benefit the criminals, if at all. I don't think the strictness should be that extreme, but I do think that gun control laws do work in lowering the gun violence, and maybe even violence in general.
    This is the country that got nuked by the US because everyone would rather fight until their deaths than surrender even with a guaranteed loss and the US didn't want all the casualties of normal fighting that'd come from that. I think it's just the culture that gets rid of gun and other violence. In America, if you outlaw something, everyone wants to do it even more (e.g. Prohibition).

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    The goal of feminism is to weaken the family unit to make us easier to control
    Wow clever how you flipped the idea around I see you, nice! Real MVP of today^^^ level exposure skils

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oooh you have to appeal to ridicule, I must have really hit Ti polr, arguments are hard ;_; Quickly! Make people laugh so they won't notice you're full of shit! Haha memes lol You make a thread for exposing things, and you just posted a picture of how children are being indocrinated to have certain beliefs, but when I come here and show you my belief that is different than yours you refuse to consider it, you hypocrite. "Let's get counter phobic" yeah I am counter phobic and I'm here, but I guess you're just making fun of it. When you've grown up we can argue about it

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

With current population growth rate humanity (as in living bodies) will use all the particles in the universe in 8604 years. That sounds like very low number!

Exponential functions are full of surprises.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The goal of feminism is to weaken the family unit to make us easier to control
    I hate modern feminism as much as the next guy - but I'd rather have the boot of a modern capitalist oligarchy on my neck than that of a society built around early Man.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Likely photoshopped but oddly fitting

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged