Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short cognitive function quizzes

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st -
    2nd -
    3rd -
    4th -

Noice

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Ni, Fe, Te, Si

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Aylen that's some cool ish right there.

I clicked all that list/efficiency/short and simple stuff and Ti comes out? Probably lack of Ti itself since it doesn't match the other results coherently.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ni-Fi-Te-Se

This means in MBTI that I'm a turnip.

Too bad the test doesn't score percentages. I think I was skirting close to some Si answers there a few times.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

First time: Ni, Fe, Ti, Si.

Second time: Ni, Fe, Te, Si.

I'm quite sure I'm an Si/Ne user, even though I scored Ni both times.
    It's a little more fuzzy with Fi/Fe and Ti/Te.

According to MBTI and socionics I'm INTP and LII so I should be a Ti/Fe user.
    Last edited by The Exception; 04-10-2017 at 12:21 AM.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Ni Fe Te Se for me. Which is not very weird since my job is über Te. My manager's moto = "be factual". Right.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ni-Fe-Ti-Si

As @Andreas stated these look like MBTI functions not socionics so I think everyone should keep that in mind.

@Adam Strange If you scroll down a little more past the bottom it will show how much you answered for each function. I didn't see it the first time either.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni
    Fi
    Ti
    Se

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni
    Fi
    Ti
    Si

Full introversion.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne
    Fe
    Ti
    Si

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne Fe Ti Si / @Myst look, I'm ILE now

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Food View Post
    Ni
    Fi
    Ti
    Si

Full introversion.
    I got the same.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Food View Post
    Ni
    Fi
    Ti
    Si

Full introversion.
    Ayy... How did that even work?!

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Its a really good shortcut to know our strongest functions but obviously its based on MBTI theory.
    Last edited by Hope; 11-11-2017 at 12:10 AM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni
    Fi
    Ti
    Se

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Ni-Fi-Te-Se

This means in MBTI that I'm a turnip.

Too bad the test doesn't score percentages. I think I was skirting close to some Si answers there a few times.
    This means you are an xNTJ on mbti --> Te, Ni, Se, Fi or Ni, Te, Fi, Se
    Last edited by Hope; 06-06-2017 at 03:08 AM.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post

@Within and @uncivilized, you could be ISTP on mbti...
    Yeah, but one test is not sufficient for extrapolating a complete personality profile. Years of tests, understanding and insight is.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Yeah, but one test is not sufficient for extrapolating a complete personality profile. Years of tests, understanding and insight is.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gif
    Hahaha, yeah. "We accept him one of us!"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Slugabed, couldn't I be any gamma type from this test? I listed the results in the same order as the OP listed the links.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Ti, Fi, and Ni; gave up on the last test. Where is the test from and how do we interpret the results?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Strange, I got all introverted functions. Don't know what that means but meh, it was a fun way to spend a few minutes.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni
    Fe
    Si
    Ti
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say the first quiz is a bad idea since "Yes" on all of them (which I put) is (which I got), but it takes to notice that, so not really, like how sometimes the teacher or professor makes the correct answer on all the questions on the quiz C to confuse people who don't know their stuff. Hehe. This kind of messes up the rest of them though since -egos could cheat on the rest of them and get whatever they want. But nevertheless:

1st - Ni
    2nd - Fi
    3rd - Te
    4th - Se

This is Jung, not socionics, so that's probably why these don't necessarily match up to people's sociotypes whatsoever. I feel like on S and T I don't really have a preference, but I like my practicality and efficiency and normally it's my activities and things that tend to intimidate and overload other people so Te Se seem slightly better according to this test.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ne
    Fi (I thought this one had some rude parts.)
    Te
    Si

"Do you feel like you want to produce something of importance that effects the world around you?"
    *affects

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Fi (I thought this one had some rude parts.)
    Yeah. What was it again, "Would you associate yourself with someone who treats others bad" or something like that.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Many of these questions were difficult to clearly answer "yes" or "no", especially the Ni vs. Ne one. So I've attached explanations here. I think I am more of an Ne than Ni user in spite of scoring Ni on the test.

Ni vs Ne

1. Do you make insights and hunches that frequently turn out to be correct?
    I marked yes because I have lots of insights and hunches but whether or not they are correct is only about 50% of the time.

2. Do you often think about the future rather than the present or past?
    I marked yes but I think alot about the past too. I usually tend to not be as much in the 'present.'

3. Do you feel the need to make arrangements and plan events out rather than winging it?
    I marked no, but only because there wasn't a "sometimes" option. I'm flexible enough to go with the flow if needed. I don't require arrangements usually but it's nice if they are there to offer some structure.

4. When you do plan out events, and you need to change then last minute, are you irritated?
    I said no because usually I'm flexible enough but I would still prefer things to go by the plan.

5. When thinking of your future, do you set goals for yourself and can visualize all of the steps you must take to reach that goal?
    I said yes, I definitely like to set future goals for myself and try to visualize the steps but oftentimes I do miss some steps or are unsure of the steps to take.

6. Do people often tell you that your advice is profound and insightful?
    I said no. I don't think anyone has ever told me that. I hope I offer profound and insightful advice though and they just fail to mention it.

7. Would you rather be silent and contemplate things in your mind rather than speak with others.
    Hard to say. I marked yes mainly because that's what I usually do, but I don't always prefer that. I often do like to share my ideas with others but feel like others would not understand or be interested in them.

8. Do you consider every possibility before making a decision?
    I said no. I consider several possibilities but I don't think I look at every single one. There is always going to be something I failed to consider or didn't want to spend the time investigating any more and just wanted to get on with things.

9. Do you find it easy to remember someone's name?
    I'm not sure if this more Ni or Ne, but I said no. I tend to struggle with this, sometimes to my own embarrassment.

10. Do you tend to easily notice patterns?
    Yes, easy.

Result: Ni
    Quite sure I'm more an Ne than Ni user. I think some of the Ni here might just be attributed to my introversion in general?

Fi vs. Fe

1. Are you independently decisive?
    Yes. Not always, but frequently.

2. Do you find yourself preaching to other sometimes on how they are immoral and should share your beliefs?
    Yes, I've been guilty of that.

3. Do you feel like you want to produce something of importance that effects the world around you?
    Absolutely! Although I'm not sure how related to Fi/Fe this is. It seems like there could be some other function like intuition mixed in here.

4. Would you rather donate your time, energy, and money rather than emotional support?
    Difficult question. I said yes. I think the former is easier for me to do than emotional support. Even though I'm a sensitive, caring person, I have doubts about how well I'm providing that support due to weak ethics.

5. Do you view the world in black and white (i.e. extremes)?
    I said no. I used to do that more when younger, but now I've come to realize that most things are quite complex, far from black and white.

6. Do you consider everyone when making decisions?
    Yes, I feel it's selfish not to. I try to reach decisions that will satisfy the greatest number of people although I know it's impossible to please everyone.

7. Do you associate yourself with people who do not show respect for others?
    A big NO! If you cannot show respect for others, I do not want to associate with you at all. Goodbye.

8. Do you often express yourself when you enjoy something (e.g. "I really like that sweater, you should wear it more often!")?
    Hard to say. I like to be able to express my enjoyment if others are receptive to it and it's appropriate. I often pay compliments to people, such as "I like your sweater" but I probably wouldn't say you should wear it more often, that sounds kind of preachy. Maybe the person doesn't want to wear it more often.

9. Are you quick to judge a situation and form your stance without hearing every side of the story?
    Yes, unfortunately I'm guilty of this. If it's something I feel passionate about, it can be difficult for me to detach enough to truly hear the other side.

10. Are you good at mending a relationship between other people?
    No, I'm bad at this.

11. Do people describe you as empathetic?
    Probably, so I marked yes, although they don't say it in those terms. They do say I'm kind and caring and a patient listener.

12. Do you feel better after sharing your feelings with someone compared to keeping them to yourself?
    Yes. I have a strong need to share my feelings with other people and have them understand and reciprocate them. If something is bothering me, I can feel 'sick' if I just internalize it too much without a way to let it out.

13. Do you feel the need to be accepted by others?
    Absolutely! It's almost a neurotic thing for me. I want to be completely accepted by everyone, which I know I very unrealistic but I still strive for it.

Result: Fe
    Hard to say here. I know in MBTI and socionics I'm supposedly an Fe user. I agree with several things for both Fe and Fi. I care alot about trying to please everyone and be accepted by everyone which is attributed to Fe, but I also have a strong internal moral compass and value system which aligns more with Fi and sometimes can act counter to others in face of these values.

Ti vs. Te

1. When you want to find a movie to watch or book to read, do you often look at top tens lists and best sellers lists?
    Hard to say. I often read such lists out of curiosity, but they don't overly influence my decision, so I marked no to this question. I trust my own judgement based on my own likes and dislikes rather than some list. But sometimes I do discover new things that way, through a list.

2. Do you usually have a backup plan to most of your actions?
    Yes, because it's wise to do so. Things don't always work out as planned.

3. Are you threatened by word counts, hour limits and deadlines?
    Yes, although I'm not sure threatened is quite the right word. I do find them quite constraining and limiting much of the time, although I realize they can sometimes be helpful.

4. Do you often make to-do lists or lists in general?
    Yes, it's how I make sure things get done that should be done and also I just like to make lists as a way of structuring information.

5. Do you feel the need to organize and categorize everything in sight?
    No, not everything. Only things pertaining to my areas of interest, or things that I need to do.

6. Do people describe you as impulsive?
    No, I'm quite the careful type. How is this related to Ti/Te? It seems like Se or Ne would be a more 'impulsive' function.

7. Do you believe you improvise well?
    Hard to say. I marked yes, because I can if needed, but it's not my preferred way to do things. I prefer when things go by plan.

8. Do you believe that nothing really is impossible, and you can reach a goal if you identify the correct steps to achieve what you desire?
    More yes than no, although in the truly literal sense of the word, I cannot say nothing is impossible, although, I do think most things are possible if you put enough effort into it and want it badly enough.

9. Do you dislike long-winded speech and rather someone get to the point?
    A strong yes to this.

10. Are you described as impartial?
    Hard to say, people rarely describe me that way, so I marked no. Although I can be impartial when needed. But sometimes it can be hard to truly be impartial when it's something I personally feel strongly about.

11. Do you often overreact to situations?
    Unfortunately, yes. I'm not sure how this relates to Ti vs. Te though.

12. If something seems to be illogical do you choose to ignore it?
    I don't ignore it, because I do think about it and try to see the logic and sense in it. But on the other hand, I may disregard it as a suitable piece of evidence, something not to factor in decision making, etc. So I answered this question no.

13. Do you enjoy debating with others?
    No, because debates tend to get ugly and people end up offending and insulting each others' intelligence. It's too competitive and cut-throat for my liking. I do enjoy civilized discussions though where there isn't a 'winner' or 'loser.'

14. Are you interested in learning how to make things run more efficiently?
    Sometimes, but only for selected things, mostly the things I have to do that I don't like to do. For other things, I don't really care. If I am understanding it, if I enjoy the process, I may overlook efficiency. I suppose overall more no than yes.

Result: Te
    I'm quite sure I'm more Ti than Te. I got Ti the first time, and Te on the retest. Hmmm.

Si vs. Se

1. Do you find yourself trying to win arguments, in your head, that you had days or even weeks ago?
    Yes, I have a really keen memory for this type of thing.

2. If you know of a successful strategy, will you feel confident in your ability to succeed using the same technique?
    Yes, if it's been shown to work well, why change it?

3. Do you often reminisce about the past and/or wish you were born earlier?
    Yes, I often reminisce, I'm quite nostalgic. However, I tend to wish I was born later, not earlier because I want to be younger.

4. Are you interested in your family's history and your ancestors?
    My family's history, yes. My ancestors- well maybe my grandparents and a great grandparent or two, but probably not much beyond that.

5. Do you find yourself wanting to do everything at the same time?
    Well not everything, but sometimes several things. There's several things I want to do but can't choose them all, wish I could do all that I wanted. So I guess yes to this question?

6. Would you go to a restaurant with good food even though it's expensive?
    It depends on how expensive and just how good the food is? If it's truly exceptional food, I probably would, but I wouldn't go that frequently because I'm kind of a cheapskate. If it's slightly more expensive, I'm willing to pay more for the better quality. So I guess yes to this question?

7. Do you try to enjoy life through activities (i.e. skydiving, hiking, etc.) and expensive materials?
    Mostly no. I try to cut on expenses if possible. I'm not very physically oriented, most of my activities are rather sedentary, requiring a minimum of materials.

8. Do you really want to see your dreams become real, and are willing to do all the hard work required to make it so?
    Generally yes, but it would depend on exactly just how hard I'd have to work and how many other things I'd be sacrificing to make my dream come true.

9. Do you feel like you need to fit in?
    Yes, it is important to me. I'm not sure how this relates to Si or Se though? It seems maybe more Fe related?

10. Do you feel easily susceptible to having a sensory overload (i.e. from lasers, disco balls, loud music, fire)?
    I can, but it's rare. So no to this question.

11. Do you often compare things to similar things you've experienced earlier (e.g. "This movie is a lot like this other movie that came out in the eighties?")
    Yes, all the time.

12. Do you notice changes in the environment (e.g. "last time I was at your house you had red curtains, but now they are blue?")
    It depends on the change. I think I'd notice the different color curtains. Probably yes to this.

13. Do you enjoy partaking in traditions?
    It depends on the tradition. I don't like to follow tradition just for the sake of tradition, only if it means something to me. But the traditions, I find meaningful, I do enjoy participating in them. So yes to this.

14. Would you rather eat at a restaurant you've been to numerous times, rather than try out a new one?
    No. I prefer to try new restaurants, but I still like to visit my old favorites from time to time.

Result: Si
    Yes, I agree with this. Definitely more an Si than Se user.
    Last edited by The Exception; 04-10-2017 at 07:24 PM.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Ayy... How did that even work?!

According to Jung we have mental patient in our hands.

I don't know how I manged to get alpha/delta score. For logicals the F part is always subservient to T. That explains it if you think it through... logic.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Yeah. What was it again, "Would you associate yourself with someone who treats others bad" or something like that.
    Most people do whether they want to admit it or not. They only tend to focus on the good and ignore it when that "someone" does treat others bad. You see it here on the forum frequently.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Ni
    Fi
    Ti
    Se

@Mr inappropriate
    Cool, you don't want to stick with SLE then?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Ni
    Fi
    Ti
    Se

@Mr inappropriate
    Cool, you don't want to stick with SLE then?
    How the sneaked in

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1. Ni
    2. Fe
    3. Te
    4. Se

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Ni
    2. Fi
    3. Ti
    4. Se

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne, Fe, Ti, Si

so alpha

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni, Fi, Ti, Si

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni
    Fi
    Ti
    Si

(I have no extrovert powers )

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    Ni
    Fi
    Ti
    Si

(I have no extrovert powers )
    It seems to be a common ailment that many of us are afflicted with.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ne, Fi, Ti, Si

Shrug

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After testing the same letters for several years, Socionics enthusiasts feel less excited about the topic. But another Get Your Letters quiz looms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast