Thread: Ana Kasparian

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ana Kasparian

My favorite female host/journalist/person on earth.

Type her?
    Last edited by Park; 04-02-2017 at 12:25 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She could be IEE from the clip though i'd not heard of her so don't have any extra information

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

An Armenian
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEE e7

some similarity with Filatova's IEE portraits: http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...a#IEE_.2F_ENFp

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Filatova's portraits are random collection of images. They are invalid and should not be used for typing.
    No, Filatova did interviews with many of the people whom she photographed to determined their type. Once their type was determined she took photographs of them and noticed that people of same type tended to look similar. These are not random images, of course, and to claim so is awfully misleading.

From Socioniko.net:

Visitors of our site often ask us whether the people whose pictures are placed together with type descriptions have been “typed” correctly. OK, we answer.
    These portraits have been photographed by Yekaterina S. Filatova, a socionist from St. Petersburg, since 1991. She gave us her permission to place some of her pictures at our site. She did not use any “visual identification” methods – she is rather much critical towards such methods, and never wants to “type” pictures which some people send to her. On the contrary, she first determined the type of the person (by interviewing, in course of long contacts, etc.) and only then, when this person expressed his/her agreement with the type description and his/her permission for being photographed, she made his/her pictures in several standard perspectives (which allowed comparing pictures of different people with each other). In addition, she often received feedback from these people and kept contacts with them, since many of them were her former students, colleague professors or even practicing socionists. If anybody later expressed his doubts about the correctness of his/her type identification, then his/her pictures were removed from the collection to a separate folder marked “dubious” for future verification. The total number of portraits made by her exceeds several thousands, and the most reliable of them have been published in her books.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pretty sure she's IEI.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE-Se VI (eyes - physical structure): https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/see-fi/
    SP/SX VI (eyes - expression): https://www.pinterest.com/stackemupennea/spsx/
    1w9 (gestalt - idealistic, principled, strong convictions): https://stackemup.livejournal.com/2646.html

Final Unification: SEE-Se 1w9 sp/sx

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want her babies.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Park wow, me too

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reminds me of @SongOfSapphire a little bit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb LIE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Introverted) Logic is a thought pattern whereby one may go wrong with full confidence. - /Charles Kettering/

Last edited by khcs; 01-21-2020 at 10:12 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

shes kind of got a bob mueller thing going on there

maybe they're both LSI ready to supervise trump

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ana Kasparian - INTP - Balzac

Last edited by khcs; 02-06-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ana Kasparian - INTP - Balzac

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Idk much about her, just that she said when she was younger she was more conservative but then got to be more liberal as time went on. She probably in truth doesn't care much either way and is just a good opportunist. (I don't mean that as an insult really) Liberal beta boys probably treated her with nicer things and she changed her tune based on that.

Reminds me of this other young woman I know IRL that calls herself a registered Republican but doesn't really act that way IRL very much or is very 'Republican-y' in the way you might think. So it's sort of an odd label. She looks similiar to her. I asked around on the forum about this person and people thought she had good Se. Idk what connection you could make to that with Ana, if there is any, but there you go. I kind of like SEE for her.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video starts at 4:36.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love her, watch all the time. LSE, like many other news anchors > Te fact regurgitating machines buttressed by strong Si sense impression storage and recall. She always resists Cenk's Ni predictions. Where the hell are people seeing Ne or Ni lead? She's definitely a logical type.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE. Extroverted Feeling type for sure. I can see someone make a case for EIE but she has this nervousness about her which makes her seem Si > Ni.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    ESE. Extroverted Feeling type for sure. I can see someone make a case for EIE but she has this nervousness about her which makes her seem Si > Ni.
    Nervousness suggests Si > Ni?

Anyway, I think Fi-creative makes most sense. Fi/Te all the way. And I still like her, despite having stopped watching TYT as it turned to shit long time ago...

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post

Anyway, I think Fi-creative makes most sense. Fi/Te all the way. And I still like her, despite having stopped watching TYT as it turned to shit long time ago...

Usually. Si types tend to exhibit the most 'nervousness' in the most general sense as they are repressing Ne. Not Fi. Everything she's saying is in accordance with objective values, nothing subjective.

That guy in the video you posted is Se, likely SLE.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She has a point.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything she's saying is in accordance with objective values, nothing subjective.
    Exactly, that's why she's Te quadra. Her objective values == facts, justice, and fairness.

That guy in the video you posted is Se, likely SLE.

I agree. Or SEE because of how ignorant and simple-minded he can be sometimes. He made all of his money running an MLM, so Beta extratim fits well IMO.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly, that's why she's Te quadra. Her objective values == facts, justice, and fairness.

I agree. Or SEE because of how ignorant and simple-minded he can be sometimes. He made all of his money running an MLM, so Beta extratim fits well IMO.
    Objective values are Fe, objective thoughts/ideas are Te. Reference Jung.

Don't use Quadras as they don't exist, and neither do stereotypes like being 'simple-minded' and 'ignorant'. Any 'type' can be either of those things.