Thread: Point of irritation for Socionics types

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Point of irritation for Socionics types

What typically cause irritation for Socionics types is actually if you question their area of confidence, their leading function. It causes irritation in them, may even become aggressive and you will likely get a reply like, "I know about it more than you, don't question me":

Si (ISXp) - If you question their internal states (I know about my own state, don't question me)

Ni (INXp) - If you question what they know about themselves (I know more about myself than you, don't question me)

Se (ESXp) - If you question what they're supposed to do (I know what I'm supposed to do, don't question me)

Ne (ENXp) - If you question how things are in the external world (I know how things are, don't question me)

Fe (EXFj) - If you question how people's relations to them are (I know how people relate to me, don't question me)

Te (EXTj) - If you question their knowledge of the world (I know more about it than you, don't question me)

Fi (IXFj) - If you question how they feel about things (I know how I feel about it more than you, don't question me)

Ti (IXTj) - If you question their understanding of things (I understand it more than you, don't question me)

- http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...Grigory_Reinin

I'm not sure if these are 100% correct.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if I agree that this is something irritating, so much as possibly just confusing and redundant. I mean if a person is indeed strong and sure of themselves in something, then any "questioning" of it (although I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that) would just bounce right off due to it being so ludicrous. In socionics discourse it seems more generally espoused that the Id block functions are seen as points of irritation when they are focused on or have assistance given to them for. Either that or the Super-ego block functions, and/or the 2D functions, which are all seen as essentially "annoying norms required from me by society" under different viewpoints I've seen from socionics literature. Of course, any redundant help or energy is going to be seen as redundant and annoying by the person, and that applies for the Ego functions just as well. In that sense, perhaps, having the lead function questioned could be a nuisance; but then again, being questioned by others in the first place about anything is also a nuisance anyway. At the least, I can say that I can't really relate to your Se example, other than I would imagine if somebody asked me that, I would have to "stop" doing what I'm doing to answer their inane question.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah the idea of someone telling a Fi dom what they're feeling is kind of humorous

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    yeah the idea of someone telling a Fi dom what they're feeling is kind of humorous
    Not to them it's not.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

least I can rule out ExI then

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Not to them it's not.
    I tend to find criticism of my amusing in a "that's so obviously wrong I'm going to laugh at it" way.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This LII: Ineffectiveness or stupidity of others or myself, especially when the obvious is being or has been overlooked. When people intrude - look over my shoulder or disturb my thought processes. When I'm dragged into the spotlight without my consent or any preparation. Superficial conversations and evasive behaviours. People who deliberately shrug their commitments. Damn, there are too many and the more I'm irritated, the more I seem to detach, and because of this, I rarely show any signs of irritation.......

a.k.a. I/O

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think I have/had some sort of idealism how things should work out based on how I perceive capability of it.
    In a way this is seeing how the world works systematically, how to model everything in combination of non interruptive models.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I must say that descriptions discounts duality in a way. Although it might implicate in the moment kind of interventions.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

According to these, being questioned on Te, Ti, Se and maybe Ne (don't really fully get what it means by "external world") would probably irritate me the most. The rest just seem like things I would shrug off without caring much.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    maybe Ne (don't really fully get what it means by "external world"
    how certain patterns tend to arrange to a whole. I can easily butt head with Se egos due to this as they tend make room themselves.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    how certain patterns tend to arrange to a whole. I can easily butt head with Se egos due to this as they tend make room themselves.
    Hmmm, could you provide some examples by what you mean by "patterns arranging to a whole"? I'm still not quite getting it.
    Last edited by Muddy; 03-25-2017 at 04:22 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To put it in miniature scale:
    Se tries to adjust environment to meet his needs [can be selfless or selfish] using his/her presence. Ne ego tries to direct things bit indirectly by pulling certain strings which he/she knows will work it out.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type