Thread: Amy & Samy from Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (Amy's Baking Company, Gordon Ramsay)

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Amy & Samy from Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (Amy's Baking Company, Gordon Ramsay)

This is a really messed-up ILI-SEE duality couple... lol:

Introduction:

Full episode (from 34:40 is a good example of their natural temperament):

Second episode, Return to Amy's Baking Comany:

Their comment posts on Facebook after the aftermath:

I think these posts are by Samy:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3274345.html
    Last edited by Singu; 03-27-2017 at 07:23 AM.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The man is an ESE for sure, not ILI.

The woman is idk, EIE or LII probably. I think LII because the customers complain she takes too damn long.

Edit: jesus, the more I watch the more it's clear these are ESE-LII posterchildren. though they're obviously very unhealthy people.
    Last edited by niffer; 03-24-2017 at 03:35 PM.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    The man is an ESE for sure, not ILI.

The woman is idk, EIE or LII probably. I think LII because the customers complain she takes too damn long.

Edit: jesus, the more I watch the more it's clear these are ESE-LII posterchilds. though they're obviously very unhealthy people.
    ...Do you really think an LII would write stuff like, "I AM WONDER WOMAN. I AM A GREAT CHEF, A GREAT WIFE. WE WILL SHOW ALL OF YOU" "YOU DON'T KNOW US!! YOU STUPID PEOPLE, YOU'RE ALL LOSERS!!" etc. That's kind of obviously Se and a prickly SEE.

And the guy is a penny-pinching miser and he says the truth to Ramsay, but has a hard time saying truths to his wife, he is passive in his relationship.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    ...Do you really think an LII would write stuff like, "I AM WONDER WOMAN. I AM A GREAT CHEF, A GREAT WIFE. WE WILL SHOW ALL OF YOU" "YOU DON'T KNOW US!! YOU STUPID PEOPLE, YOU'RE ALL LOSERS!!" etc. That's kind of obviously Se and a prickly SEE.

And the guy is a penny-pinching miser and he says the truth to Ramsay, but has a hard time saying truths to his wife, he is passive in his relationship.
    Watch the video again looking for signs of alpha values, rationality, the way people hold their bodies, and the principles behind what these people are saying. I don't really have time/energy to detail everything out to you and you don't listen to me anyway, so look for other fools to waste time with.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Watch the video again looking for signs of alpha values, rationality, the way people hold their bodies, and the principles behind what these people are saying.
    Well if you have the time, then I'd recommend watching the entire episode (for the lulz, jk). Watch the video from 34:50, he's really subdued and passive there.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Well if you have the time, then I'd recommend watching the entire episode (for the lulz, jk). Watch the video from 34:50, he's really subdued and passive there.
    =.=

watching these unhealthy people is disgusting for me, and this one tiny behaviour won't change anything about my impression. i've seen more than enough to know what types they are.