Thread: Beta Questions

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Beta Questions

Are EIE secretly disorganized and messy?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hello, Maritsa.

IME all EIEs I've known have been organized and put together enough most of the time, but many don't pay attention to very minute sensoric details, or may need help developing a regular routine lifestyle, particularly when they are younger. If they aren't trying, it can make them appear messy at times like anyone else, though IME that's usually not the case by any means. Some EIEs I've known have lived on Cheetos, and others I've known have made gorgeous hosts.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on the ENFjs.. I met an EIE, who was so messy.. like seriously oh my goodness, never met someone that messy in my life before. The clothes and other objects were spread all over her room (looking very old and not tidy/clean) and the kitchen looked like it exploded.. since I grew up in an organised ESFj household, I felt so bad about it that I was almost about to cry lol.
    Got an EIE roommate and she is somewhat similar 'untidy' as me, probably a little more when it comes to her room, but not that much. She doesn't have a very developed aesthetic feeling/taste regarding interiors and decoration though (despite her own sense of fashion).
    Also know of tidy and neat EIEs, who have a very good sense of fashion. But with many of them Si POLR shows so much.Still depends on the individual and their upbringing/personal experiences on how messy they really are.
    Last edited by dot; 03-20-2017 at 06:49 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can we also ask more questions here? Since you wrote the title in plural.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes of course

Also, thank you for the responses. I asked because I was watching a very lovely EIE state facts about herself on YouTube. Visually there was no mistake that she's EIE because of her temperament, overall demeanor however that fact kind of made me wonder but now that I think about it it would make them seem illusionary to IEE.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ah superb

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I'll use my EIE roommate as one example. She is OCD in some ways but not in others. She will freak about a dirty dics in the sink but will ignore her heap of stuff being stored in the shared living room. She never remembers to eat. Her boyfriend has to call her to remind her to eat. But she remembers most things like working out and complaining.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I'm openly disorganized and messy My room is like a middle East country after an attack. Always lose things too, and then proceed to find them either in the most improbable and unexplained places, or exactly where they're supposed to be, and I've had already checked

I believe I compensate it by being really fussy about my appearance and my work presentations, both must always be spotless.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    I'm openly disorganized and messy My room is like a middle East country after an attack. Always lose things too, and then proceed to find them either in the most improbable and unexplained places, or exactly where they're supposed to be, and I've had already checked

I believe I compensate it by being really fussy about my appearance and my work presentations, both must always be spotless.
    Hehehe
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wait! Outcome of Middle East is Si PolR? It actually makes sense.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Hello, Maritsa.

IME all EIEs I've known have been organized and put together enough most of the time, but many don't pay attention to very minute sensoric details, or may need help developing a regular routine lifestyle, particularly when they are younger. If they aren't trying, it can make them appear messy at times like anyone else, though IME that's usually not the case by any means. Some EIEs I've known have lived on Cheetos, and others I've known have made gorgeous hosts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pole Ninja View Post
    I'll use my EIE roommate as one example. She is OCD in some ways but not in others. She will freak about a dirty dics in the sink but will ignore her heap of stuff being stored in the shared living room. She never remembers to eat. Her boyfriend has to call her to remind her to eat. But she remembers most things like working out and complaining.
    These sound pretty typical to me. It's basically just and no (or a little in some subtypes, although which one depends on the system).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    These sound pretty typical to me. It's basically just and no (or a little in some subtypes, although which one depends on the system).
    Thank you. I'll go back and watch her video again
    -

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typology only describes your ego, so if a type "secretly" has an outward trait, it doesn't really have that trait at all.

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My family considers me messy. But then again I live with a spotless IEI brother and an ESE mother who is picky about the dumbest, most minute bullshit.
    A lot of times I just throw things around and walk out the door without worrying about picking things up. But when I get back I usually clean up. So it gives the impression that I am messy, although I don't feel as if I am.
    I actually don't need things to be perfect. It does bother me when I don't feel aesthetically pleasing, but I don't mean lack of makeup or glamour. I mainly mean when my hair doesn't look good. It is naturally curly and can be annoying when it gets unruly. When my hair looks bad, I feel unattractive. But I actually despise wearing makeup. I hate the way it feels on my face. It gives me headaches and weighs down my eyes. Blegh. It makes me want to take a brillo pad to my face. I really love getting dolled up, or even role-playing just for the fun of it. Especially for the theatrical aspect of it! I'd love to start doing cosplay for that purpose.. But yeah, on a daily basis, my ideal is no makeup and wearing something that is free-flowing because I absolutely hate wearing clothes. I really just want to be naked all the time. I'm kind of amazonian lmao. I don't even own a pair of jeans because they are too annoying. I loved living on the beach because I seriously just wore bikinis for the majority of my days.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

They would want to present themselves as organized and rewatching the video she was SEI
    -

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 683 so/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think all xIE and SxE types are going to be disorganised, especially Gammas (Betas value :ti.
    I definitely am, and I'm probably SLE.
    cp6w7-3w2-8w7 sx/so ILE--D