Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: EII-Ne and IEI-Ni

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default EII-Ne and IEI-Ni

    Hey guys, I'm new to socionics, taken the test a few times. I come out with either EII or IEI. Torn between these two. I relate to descriptions of both EII-Ne and IEI-Ni... do they usually overlap?

    I test as INFP in MBTI which I hear is socionics INFj... basically what I'm trying to get at is, how does this all work?

  2. #2
    Andreas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    TIM
    EII-Ne 9w1 964 so/sp
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    how does this all work?
    This all will work if you stop relating MBTI into Socionics.

  3. #3
    Transhumanist Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    do u relate to Andy Biersack

    Last edited by Singularity; 03-18-2017 at 02:42 PM.

  4. #4
    δ Orionis Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    2,791
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    do u relate to Andy Biersack
    You brought him back!!!
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    do u relate to Andy Biersack

    His outsides match my insides.

  6. #6
    δ Orionis Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    2,791
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    His outsides match my insides.
    That sounds interesting to look at, what exactly strikes you about the style?
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    His outsides match my insides.
    so I'm guessing you're an enneagram 4?
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  8. #8
    Transhumanist Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is actually only one of the few songs that I related to... the rest sounded pretty foreign to me (btw he's an EII):



    ♪ NOTHING IN THE CAGE OF MY RIBCAGE ♪
    ♪ OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH ♪



    Used to be, I had light
    I had fire in my chest
    Oh, but now I'm all out

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    That sounds interesting to look at, what exactly strikes you about the style?
    He looks like a badass. His lyrics are pretty badass. I feel like a badass, but I don't look like one and don't think I often give people the impression that I am one.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    so I'm guessing you're an enneagram 4?
    Enneagram 9, actually! But I have got 4 in my tritype.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    This is actually only one of the few songs that I related to... the rest sounded pretty foreign to me (btw he's an EII):



    ♪ NOTHING IN THE CAGE OF MY RIBCAGE ♪
    ♪ OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH ♪



    Used to be, I had light
    I had fire in my chest
    Oh, but now I'm all out
    These lyrics match my outsides, but not my insides!

  12. #12
    Transhumanist Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    These lyrics match my outsides, but not my insides!
    Wow... what does that mean?

    Btw the Andy Biersack thing was kind of a joke... and it's probably not a very good example, as he just looks and acts more like a typical e4. But if you look at his interviews, then it's more obvious of his type.

    Quadra complexes by Stratiyevskaya: Alpha - Closed Mouth | Beta - Subservience | Gamma - Tied Hands | Delta - Clipped Wings

    Gulenko's (very good) type descriptions
    Stratiyevskaya's type descriptions

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Wow... what does that mean?

    Btw the Andy Biersack thing was kind of a joke... and it's probably not a very good example, as he just looks and acts more like a typical e4. But if you look at his interviews, then it's more obvious of his type.

    Ahaha, admittedly I am being a just a tad bit dramatic... But what I mean is that internally I am very passionate, emotionally intense and sensitive. I always have been. Things affect me more than I let on, I am not numb to pain nor am I cold or stoic. I understand my own and other's pain quite easily and try to light up the atmosphere when I can or if I care enough to. I'm actually quite warm and sympathetic. I just have been in environments and around people where I have felt the need to repress act tougher because of people not accepting me for I am. Because of that some people have come to believe I am cold and blasé.

    Edit: Thanks for the video of the interview! Will check it out tonight.

  14. #14
    Transhumanist Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    Ahaha, admittedly I am being a just a tad bit dramatic... But what I mean is that internally I am very passionate, emotionally intense and sensitive. I always have been. Things affect me more than I let on, I am not numb to pain nor am I cold or stoic. I understand my own and other's pain quite easily and try to light up the atmosphere when I can or if I care enough to. I'm actually quite warm and sympathetic. I just have been in environments and around people where I have felt the need to repress act tougher because of people not accepting me for I am. Because of that some people have come to believe I am cold and blasé.

    Edit: Thanks for the video of the interview! Will check it out tonight.
    Oh hmm, maybe you sound more IEI than EII.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Oh hmm, maybe you sound more IEI than EII.
    I feel like a repressed IEI, tbh. I seldom feel comfortable showing people how vulnerable I am or how much I need them, I don't like coming off needy which could be an EII thing, but I don't really know. I am independent and I want people to understand this, but I also don't particularly like doing things alone. I need to do things in twos or groups of people who are on the same wavelength/who I feel comfortable with. I am not indifferent to emotions, I am very aware of what is happening around me... I am just choosey about who I show my love to and whether I want to deal with the intense emotions around me because it truly takes an emotional toll on me.

    I also had a pretty narcissistic upbringing (my dad), endured a lot of emotional neglect and was raised in a pretty dysfunctional family dynamic so I haven't always been aware of my own needs, hence why I don't really like to cater to other's feelings or needs unless I am certain they are not using me for their own benefit. But I also tend to be quite self-sabotaging in this regard and at my worst push away people who try to help me, because I don't feel they understand me... which is pretty self-absorbed.

    But what I do know is that I love the arts and self-expression through the arts, especially acting. But I was never encouraged to pursue these fields, to be honest neither of my parents knew what I was doing half the time or particularly seemed to care lol. Mum is better than dad in this regard. My sister got a lot of the attention, though, she is an overachiever. So a lot of the time I wanted to do something so my parents would consider me on the same level or pay attention to me, too, which weren't really true to who I am.

    Furthermore, my social anxiety is off the roof, so I haven't always been confident performing in front of large groups. I know how to play music and am quite fond of music and acting.

    Also watched that interview... I don't know if this means anything but I am far more expressive when I talk in front of the camera, I use my hands a lot.

  16. #16
    Transhumanist Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I think that's fairly normal for someone with an unhealthy upbringing.

    Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    Also watched that interview... I don't know if this means anything but I am far more expressive when I talk in front of the camera, I use my hands a lot.
    Yeah, EIIs are typically emotionally less expressive than IEIs.

  17. #17
    δ Orionis Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    2,791
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    He looks like a badass. His lyrics are pretty badass. I feel like a badass, but I don't look like one and don't think I often give people the impression that I am one.
    Ah, so your badassery doesn't radiate as much as Andy's He has an easy recipe though, all you need is this tbh. Growl a bit, and you're good.
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Yeah, I think that's fairly normal for someone with an unhealthy upbringing.



    Yeah, EIIs are typically emotionally less expressive than IEIs.
    Interesting. Any good examples of IEI-Ni?

    I also tend to pick and choose who I show my wide array of emotions to. If I am close to someone, they see all my crazy antics. If not then I tend to be quite reserved. It was worse when I was younger because I had a fear of being judged for who I am...

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Ah, so your badassery doesn't radiate as much as Andy's He has an easy recipe though, all you need is this tbh. Growl a bit, and you're good.
    I couldn't get away with it even if I wanted to, hahaha!

    I am like the archetypal good girl and am attracted to archetypal bad boys, ahaha.

  20. #20
    δ Orionis Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    2,791
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    I couldn't get away with it even if I wanted to, hahaha!

    I am like the archetypal good girl and am attracted to archetypal bad boys, ahaha.
    Dang. Tentative guess; that bad boy is SLE!



    (Marlon Brando.)
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

  21. #21
    Transhumanist Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelocust View Post
    Interesting. Any good examples of IEI-Ni?

    I also tend to pick and choose who I show my wide array of emotions to. If I am close to someone, they see all my crazy antics. If not then I tend to be quite reserved. It was worse when I was younger because I had a fear of being judged for who I am...
    Well, there are a lot of them in the Female IEIs thread...:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...36#post1177636

    Maybe Fiona Apple. Thom Yorke. Tori Amos.

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...es-with-Videos

  22. #22
    Humanist Maritsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,609
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    All IEI unlike EII are purposeful and classy dressers EII don't care about the material world (they are seek to spiritual and moral understanding of the world around them). I would say EII befriend the weak the marganinalized member of society and IEI care more about who they associate with and seek to tie with upper enchalants.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  23. #23
    Transhumanist Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    All IEI unlike EII are purposeful and classy dressers EII don't care about the material world (they are seek to spiritual and moral understanding of the world around them). I would say EII befriend the weak the marganinalized member of society and IEI care more about who they associate with and seek to tie with upper enchalants.
    I'd say those aren't related.

  24. #24
    Humanist Maritsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,609
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII: "Quiet, affable, even gentle - such characteristics come to mind when the discussion turns to girls and women of INFj type.. Respects authority. Pays attention to teachers"

    IEI: "The female IEI is the embodiment of the conventional ideas of femininity. She is mysterious, elusive, changeable, emotional, risible, and fascinating. Yet, she seems so sensitive, brittle, and defenseless that it makes any man want to turn his shoulders and protect her. Easy on the eye, the female IEI usually dresses stylishly and has a young and tender looking face."
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  25. #25
    Transhumanist Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What type would you type Andy Biersack?

    You can find some other EII description where it says they dress nicely:

    "In the way the EII dresses there are observable extremes. On the one hand, he doesn't like to stand out and prefers a modest but tasteful look (ethical subtype). On the other hand, he can dress up very brightly, showily, following the fashion trends. The latter is typical for EII of intuitive subtype."

    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...ile_by_Gulenko
    Quadra complexes by Stratiyevskaya: Alpha - Closed Mouth | Beta - Subservience | Gamma - Tied Hands | Delta - Clipped Wings

    Gulenko's (very good) type descriptions
    Stratiyevskaya's type descriptions

  26. #26
    Humanist Maritsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,609
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    What type would you type Andy Biersack?

    You can find some other EII description where it says they dress nicely:

    "In the way the EII dresses there are observable extremes. On the one hand, he doesn't like to stand out and prefers a modest but tasteful look (ethical subtype). On the other hand, he can dress up very brightly, showily, following the fashion trends. The latter is typical for EII of intuitive subtype."

    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...ile_by_Gulenko
    I don't think that Gulenko is a credible source in Socionics. EII can dress for special occasions but on the day to day elegant is not a description for them. Elegance requires money and nice things and I feel like EII are too practical for that.

    And his observations are wrong

    Um Andy is SLE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  27. #27
    Transhumanist Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I don't think that Gulenko is a credible source in Socionics. EII can dress for special occasions but on the day to day elegant is not a description for them. Elegance requires money and nice things and I feel like EII are too practical for that.
    Well it's obvious that you're a Fi subtype, who dresses more modestly, and Ne subtypes usually follow the latest fashion trends and are flashier. And yes, subtypes exist. Well types don't really "exist", but anyway. And yes, I know some EIIs who always follow the latest fashion trend and can dress in a really flashy way...

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Um Andy is SLE
    Come on, you can NOT say that this is not a "humanist"! Is this really SLE?:

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Biersack
    I think we can all agree our time is better spent trying to help one another rather than tear each other down for moments of weakness or mistakes. Please remember that the greatest way we can see one another for what we truly are is with kindness, empathy & compassion. Everything else will only block the light of humanity.
    And have you listened to some of the music above? You'd have to be able to relate to some of it.

  28. #28
    Humanist Maritsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,609
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Well it's obvious that you're a Fi subtype, who dresses more modestly, and Ne subtypes usually follow the latest fashion trends and are flashier. And yes, subtypes exist. Well types don't really "exist", but anyway. And yes, I know some EIIs who always follow the latest fashion trend and can dress in a really flashy way...



    Come on, you can NOT say that this is a "humanist"! Is this really SLE?:



    And have you listened to some of the music above? You'd have to be able to relate to some of it.
    What does helping people have to do with devalued Se? Or for that matter Fi? Fi are not the only ones helping to make a difference in the world. Being kind is one of the reasons why EII are attracted to them but ultimately Se is not Te. Se can come to identify strength with kindness.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  29. #29
    Transhumanist Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    Social/SP 4-5-9
    Posts
    965
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    What does helping people have to do with devalued Se? Or for that matter Fi? Fi are not the only ones helping to make a difference in the world. Being kind is one of the reasons why EII are attracted to them but ultimately Se is not Te. Se can come to identify strength with kindness.
    Wow... I'm glad that you were able to see that, personally.

    What about the comment, "Everything else will only block the light of humanity"? Is the ethical focus on "humanity" not NF, the "humanitarians" concerns?

    Are you really favoring how he dresses or how he appears over those?

  30. #30
    Humanist Maritsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,609
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Wow... I'm glad that you were able to see that, personally.

    What about the comment, "Everything else will only block the light of humanity"? Is the ethical focus on "humanity" not NF, the "humanitarians" concerns?

    Are you really favoring how he dresses or how he appears over those?
    The light? I am not looking and nitpicking on his words he's Se Ti. His Ti was apparent in one of the interviews and I sensed his extrovert nature and somewhat commanding demeanor so I put Ti second and opted for Se over Ne due to lack of ILE characteristics in interviews

    Physical objects, elements, and people can be mobilized to achieve a goal.

    Se is intrisinctly involved in observing the properties of objects in the immediate sense. What precise color is it, how does it taste, what exactly does it smell like? Strong Se focuses easily and constantly on the outer properties of the objects at hand. Take fashion--is the cut of your shirt immaculate? Take martial arts--at what angle is the arc of the fist coming towards your face? How do I mobilize the force of my body to deflect and/or immobilize the threat? The same process with sports. The possibilities are endless.

    Se observes the potential to mobilize people to enact his will dynamically, and based on this observation analyzes what he might use to cause the enforcement of his will.
    Last edited by Maritsa; 03-21-2017 at 06:29 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    All IEI unlike EII are purposeful and classy dressers EII don't care about the material world (they are seek to spiritual and moral understanding of the world around them). I would say EII befriend the weak the marganinalized member of society and IEI care more about who they associate with and seek to tie with upper enchalants.
    By this logic I am technically an EII. I'm just wondering if it's important to observe the motivations/circumstances behind your actions? It's not that I don't like being a classy dresser, I like mixing and matching clothes and jewellery quite a bit and did a lot more when I was younger. I have always dressed pretty nicely, but simply - my style tends to shift and change based on my moods or phases. I don't dress the way I do because I'm trying to be practical or thrifty... aesthetics matters to me - I'm just not always motivated to dress up or put a lot of effort into my looks - sometimes I'm really into it, other times not so much.

    I also don't actively seek out weak or marginalised people as such or go out of my way to do so... I have had the tendency to be snobby in this regard. I have always enjoyed interacting with more popular people or appealing to more popular crowds, but haven't always had the confidence maintain or establish ties. My closest friends are people I've bonded with on some kind of deep level. They don't fall into the category of being weak or marginalised, but they are generally speaking very independent people that I feel some kind of mental or emotional connection with.

    Would anyone be able to direct me to any descriptions of how unhealthy versions of EII and IEI act/dress etc?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •