52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Bullets, your comments reminded me of this comic:

Attachment 9916

Which is why, most of the time, I'm like this penguin:

Attachment 9917
    You know this ironically just goes to prove a point made later on here: that behind all fake cockiness and bravado (because only truly blind people would mistake that for confidence), there's always a deeply insecure individual. Men love to fancy themselves superior, but look how easy is to scare them into silence.

If somebody devalues your feelings then wouldn't the most logical response be to put them in their place and then remove them from your life? I can't imagine myself bottling up inside as a lifestyle just because I encountered a shitty audience.

I'm also curious, does your ideal type ESI also responds to you like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullets View Post
    My purpose as a man isn't just to feed the narcissism of women.

Sorry but not sorry.

This is why y'all ain't winning anything any more- cuz people can see through the narcissism and self-absorption. But I'll leave you alone for now.
    If you had found your purpose as a person by now, you wouldn't be pouring your energy into entering this thread (which is about Enneagram tritypes and not gender) just so you can get your bitterness towards women out of your chest. All men that feel threatened or have been hurt by women in the past pretend to be ostensibly disdainful of them as a cover. It's a pretty thin one though, it doesn't cover the nerves much.

Also your sense of entitlement is a totally masculine thing. It's precisely what abusive men tell women, that they are choosing to let them be, because they can and would hurt you if they wanted to. It's an indirect threat: behave woman, or else.

LoL. Clearly you still want to engage....

You just have to get over yourself and accept that if you preach about feminism or a SJW thing it's naturally gonna cause people to talk about issues that men deal with for balance. The world isn't just gonna entirely bow down to everything you say and feed your narcissism. Please don't confuse narcissism with what healthy self confidence is like.

Please check your female privilege and your toxic femininity!
    And here we have a perfect Tumblr specimen for observation purposes! What could be more SJW than to complain about issues that don't even exist? Now all that's left is reverse racism

Please tell me how you, a straight white male is struggling in today's society compared to a woman, or a male of different sexual orientation or ethnic background. It must be SO HARD to be oppressed by your enemies, women.

I will not be silenced. I will not 'fuck off' when it's clear that you're not really upset - you're just trying to be manipulative.
    Because "upset" for females means crying or talking about being hurt Anger is precisely how a triple assertive would first respond to being upset, it should be obvious.

Remember Chae, everybody knows that charmers secretly feel like they are frauds.
    Personally I believe that for a person to use this kind of thing for effect, they should know first hand what they're talking about. And since charming is something you clearly are not, you being a fraud is not enough to qualify you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    I get from this that you want to make me upset. Then for sure I will keep pushing so you get a lesson, up to you my little masochist volunteer. Keep going with the abuse and I will degrade you more, it's fun for me and adequate payback for you. I can mirror and escalate your vibration eternally until you stop.

Damn Chae, you went in! Yes, give him what he so clearly wants and needs, but is still too in denial to accept. It's ok buddy, nothing wrong with enjoying pain!!!

I'm proud of myself, a few days ago I would have gone totally aggro on that pig shit, but now I know how to pick my battles. I only fight worthy opponents.
    Last edited by LuckyOne; 03-16-2017 at 03:24 PM.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

stop this at once. @LuckyOne Bullets is gay .. I don't know how you missed this being on the forum, as an Se dom. it's all he talks about. and Adam Strange is not a woman hater.

not sure why Bullets etc. tried to get involved in the first place, but you know standing up for women's rights is a two way street. even if a thread isn't about that as a topic at all, Chae inserted that dialogue into it. and wanting to be a "mover/shaker" well.. you got what you guys asked for i guess? you can't expect to not set off buttons if you act this way.

i suggest non 837s time out for now so the rest can cool off and resume.

angrily typing to each other and sending gifs over the internet ... very assertive indeed.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Men love to fancy themselves superior, but look how easy is to scare them into silence.
    This is just a vague generalization that really isn't true... I mean the problem with narcissism isn't really gendered related. What you think is being "scared" is just a guy knowing how irriational a woman is being and refusing to really listen to what he's saying and meeting him half way, and knowing there will be no positive outcome. Other than perhaps giving her some gratification/annoyance because women tend to enjoy drama.

How does it feel when I generalize you? We both think our generalizations are true.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    stop this at once. @LuckyOne Bullets is gay .. I don't know how you missed this being on the forum, as an Se dom. it's all he talks about. and Adam Strange is not a woman hater.

not sure why Bullets etc. tried to get involved in the first place, but you know standing up for women's rights is a two way street. even if a thread isn't about that as a topic at all, Chae inserted that dialogue into it. and wanting to be a "mover/shaker" well.. you got what you guys asked for i guess? you can't expect to not set off buttons if you act this way.

i suggest non 837s time out for now so the rest can cool off and resume.

angrily typing to each other and sending gifs over the internet ... very assertive indeed.

What has to do with me not knowing something about a user that has never caught my eye before? I usually stay clear of threads that are not strictly about typing, so I don't know personal details about people's lives. As for Adam, I didn't say a thing about him, read again. And his sexuality has got nothing to do with it, you don't have to be straight to be a chauvinist, and he's still privileged himself in other areas.

We don't want to be anything, we are. And telling someone that has been disrespected that they deserve what they got also goes both ways: Bullets attacked women, we responded to it. Again, women should stay quiet then, if they don't want disrespect? Chae has not said a bad thing about man before he came in, she simply preached about women's empowerment. Now if that triggers this response from a guy, who's the one with an issue?

I suggest you stay clear of the thread instead of trying to stand up for your friend while throwing logic out of the window in the way. You clearly don't understand what being a triple assertive or a Ego is like, since the first thing you did was tell me what to do.

This is just a vague generalization that really isn't true... I mean the problem with narcissism isn't really gendered related. What you think is being "scared" is just a guy knowing how irriational a woman is being and refusing to really listen to what he's saying and meeting him half way, and knowing there will be no positive outcome. Other than perhaps giving her some gratification/annoyance because women tend to enjoy drama.

How does it feel when I generalize you? We both think our generalizations are true.

It's not the same at all: your issues are with how you believe women to be, my issues is what with men do. You fancy yourself superior to women since to you, they have no real ambition, are frauds, irrational and drama queens. I know I'm superior than men who act like I have described not because they are men. But like I've said before, being a straight man is not a prerogative of being chauvinistic, women can be like this too. That's why we're not "winning anything anymore" (did we ever?)

I don't think my generalizations are true because first of all, that's not what they are. I did not use the terms "all", "most" or "average" when referring to men like you did to women. Statistics are on my side about everything I claimed to be true about men in a large scale, but then again these are all observable facts. All you presented were you opinions.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    ...while throwing logic out of the window in the way. You clearly don't understand what being a triple assertive or a Ego is like, since the first thing you did was tell me what to do.
    What
    Use your Ti and read this again.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What
    Use your Ti and read this again.
    I don't read anything with my since it is not capable of doing so, I use my eyes. So thank you, for reinforcing my point.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@LuckyOne Indeed, you assumed that Bullets was straight. You also assumed that he was white.

I'm all for women speaking their mind and their rights being supported .. obviously, I am a woman, and this is in my best interests. But I suggest you think more deeply really about the different implications of the things you say when you take a certain stance. Sometimes I feel that certain women may ruin equality for the rest of us. If you have the platform available to you to speak about women's issues, use it responsibly. Don't make an ass out of yourself, and by extension, other women.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@LuckyOne Indeed, you assumed that Bullets was straight. You also assumed that he was white.

I'm all for women speaking their mind and their rights being supported .. obviously, I am a woman, and this is in my best interests. But I suggest you think more deeply really about the different implications of the things you say when you take a certain stance. Sometimes I feel that certain women may ruin equality for the rest of us. If you have the platform available to you to speak about women's issues, use it responsibly. Don't make an ass out of yourself, and by extension, other women.
    My assumptions, however incorrect, were perfectly logical. The biggest active offenders when it comes to chauvinism and throwing SJW accusations at women on the internet are man. You could also say it's a case of me preferring to believe that for someone to have such abhorrent notions about a minority, they would not be a part of any. Sadly, that is not the case.

Indeed your interests were made pretty clear in your original post in defense of Bullets. And they are even more clear in your attitude through this post. Accusing "certain women" of running things is such a common tactic no feminist should be surprised to hear it anymore.

As for your last point, ditto.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

um anyways here is what I believe is an sx/so 738

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Indeed your interests were made pretty clear in your original post in defense of Bullets. And they are even more clear in your attitude through this post. Accusing "certain women" of running things is such a common tactic no feminist should be surprised to hear it anymore.

As for your last point, ditto.
    By the way, my secondary interest is the behaviour of a representative of my own type on the largest English-speaking socionics forum in the world.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, my secondary interest is the behaviour of a representative of my own type on the largest English-speaking socionics forum in the world.
    Thankfully, mine isn't. Or else I'd have given up on personality theory forums years ago. Unfortunately for me, I can't bring myself to feel the same psychological distance towards other women. But I'll be working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

Oh yeah, I know her!!!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

The average woman doesn't really care about success tho, they just want a Chad to protect them while living a cozy suburban life. I think Hollywood women have higher than average testosterone levels that's why they are able to make it in the world better.
    No.. but it doesn't take tons of practicing and effort to become an actor/singer. Mostly that talent you get when born and alot of it with women is the image and aesthetic. And with being a hollywood star, you get praise for other things that are appealing to a woman.
    I am a woman who definitely don't want a "chad to protect me while living a cozy suburban life". That seems utterly boring. But generally women don't have as strong of a drive to reeally get into something intellectual because, as Camille Paglia says, earth is women's home planet where they thrive and naturaly rule (with their inherent sexual magnetism), and men are constantly trying to be a part of it, though they are aliens.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.. but it doesn't take tons of practicing and effort to become an actor/singer. Mostly that talent you get when born and alot of it with women is the image and aesthetic. And with being a hollywood star, you get praise for other things that are appealing to a woman.
    I am a woman who definitely don't want a "chad to protect me while living a cozy suburban life". That seems utterly boring. But generally women don't have as strong of a drive to reeally get into something intellectual because, as Camille Paglia says, earth is women's home planet where they thrive and naturaly rule (with their inherent sexual magnetism), and men are constantly trying to be a part of it, though they are aliens.
    That would explain a lot

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In case of doubt: post Jimin video.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oui, good one.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The 837 is the slick, expansive, powerhouse, 'can do' person that sees the big picture but avoids feelings, seeing them as speed bumps that get in the way of manifesting and making things happen.

*Most assertive tritype-378, 873, 783

378,837,738 If you are the 378, you are ambitious, innovative and protective. You want to be efficient, happy and straight-forward. You are a dynamic go-getter, focused on the prize. An expansive powerhouse, you see the big picture and a positive future with the will to make it happen. Seeking success, obstacles are seen as competitive challenges. Your life mission is to see what is possible and find innovative ways to achieve your goals. A true mover and shaker, you are happiest when you are in a position of power to manifest your vision and make things happen. You need to be doing to feel alive. You can be so expeditious, assertive and results oriented that you miss your impact on others and the deeper meaning and significance of why you are doing what you are doing.

387...assertives

You have all three Expansive Solution Enneacards (3, 7 & 8)
    Naturally forward and expansive, you see yourself as assertive, self-motivated, expeditious and results oriented. Focused on action, you resist being controlled and letting your feelings get in the way of achieving your goals. When opposed, you react immediately and when necessary are not afraid to move against others to manage problems.

the sexual 378 is triple assertive and has the added jolt of the high intensity sexual energy. 378 is self assured, innovative and bold, there will be more of a focus on being strong and attractive compared to other instincts. The 379 is a bit softer and more adept at softening their presentation. We always refer to the 379 is the "cool guy" or "cool girl" tritype as they want to be trendy and cool but also blend. The 378 may be more outlandish so pays less attention to being cool and more attention to being the trailblazer.
    Well if you lead with the 7 instead of 3 you will be less concerned with image and be less likely to track what others want you to be as the 7 is more concerned with following their own muse. However with the sexual subtype in charge both the 378 and the 738 will want to be alluring to potential intimates and mates and have a desire to find a mate who can handle their triple assertive energy.

a 379 would be a more reflective and considerate but also more indecisive and chameleon-like (and somewhat more withdrawn, at times) version of a 378.

And 379/793 would differ from the 378 in that 379 would be more diplomatic and conflict-avoidant than the 378.

3-7-8 - The Extrovert

This type is very outward focused. They must keep themselves involved with the external world in order to be relieve of stress and tension. Being alone and inactive causes anxiety.

eight with a three fix: the notably success oriented, prominence seeking eight. utilizes
    image and manipulation to advance their career or enterprise.
    business achievement can lead to political aspirations.

783: Direct and focused 7. Most assertive 7. Are usually movers and shakers and rainbow makers. Professional 7.

837: Focused and innovative. Most assertive 8. Mover and shaker, especially if extroverted and/or soc. subtype. Entrepreneurs.

87?: Focused, intuitive, and innovative. Most assertive and noncomforming 8. Moody, intense, eccentric, entrepreneurial 8 especially if sx.

Both Tritypes are Movers and Shakers. They both want to win and have power but in a different way. The 387 is focused on achieving success, especially success in the eyes of others. The attention goes to identifying the role needed to make the achievements that are viewed as successful. With success comes power. The 837 is more focused on overcoming obstacles and succeeding in spite of the obstacles...they never give up. The 837 is less focused on the role and more focused on the position of power. With power comes success. The 837 wants to be seen as successful but wants autonomy more and are not dependent on other's view of them.
    With the 738 the focus moves to the heat and the creative, vision, future ideal, what is possible and entertaining ways to succeed in a big way. They imagine, produce and manifest.
    From > these archetype descriptions.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In case of doubt: post Jimin video.

I see you cheating

But this is a legendary performance, so pass.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So judging from these descs it seems like the 738 is the unlucky, nerdy, wallflower type among the triple assertives?

Do you really want to say that?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see you cheating

But this is a legendary performance, so pass.
    I want you to see it. ~"Chogiwa" echoes in the background~ That itself fits the thread, did you notice. I'm a 3, everything is a means to 성공. I'm a 7, who doesn't play fair but with fun, otherwise it means feeling something. And a 8 who's extra horny. Result, I bias 2s only You got served, anytime
    That's set in stone girl. Hall of fame.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    So judging from these descs it seems like the 738 is the unlucky, nerdy, wallflower type among the triple assertives?

Do you really want to say that?
    Very good question.

Being unlucky, nerdy, a wallflower is not bad. That just results out of measuring up. They're still triple assertive so hm. If I wanna say that, I will. It's too trivial though, missing the point and mischaracterizing this combo - health concerns matter. 7 may retreat but also go out, that decides how the overall profile is like. 3 backs it up with goal-orientation which includes unlucky as they work hard to be nothing but that out of 7's anxiety of being deprived, 8 is the resort that can and will lash out - which excludes wallflower. I'd title 738 more of a fun-loving achiever with an edge

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want you to see it. ~"Chogiwa" echoes in the background~ That itself fits the thread, did you notice. I'm a 3, everything is a means to 성공. I'm a 7, who doesn't play fair but with fun, otherwise it means feeling something. And a 8 who's extra horny. Result, I bias 2s only You got served, anytime
    That's set in stone girl. Hall of fame.
    Again with the self love? Girl, you're horny indeed

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Again with the self love? Girl, you're horny indeed
    That referred to Perfect man =legend. Join the tribe

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That referred to Perfect man =legend. Join the tribe

Hmm, I'm not sure that was Jimin's best representation, but ok. I'd nominate something else

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm, I'm not sure that was Jimin's best representation, but ok. I'd nominate something else
    BST live I guess, perhaps War of Hormone.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BST live I guess, perhaps War of Hormone.
    What could be better than a blindfolded Jimin? Bonus Hobi feeling himself in a see through white shirt:

Ew no, War of Hormone is only watchable in mute, and focusing on Taehyung

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What could be better than a blindfolded Jimin? Bonus Hobi feeling himself in a see through white shirt:

Ew no, War of Hormone is only watchable in mute, and focusing on Taehyung
    Nothing! Except maybe this. I am still hauted by the weird contortion though lmao (or not... heh)
    I don't have to watch it in mute, I only see 'RED' WOHAHAA

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing! Except maybe this. I am still hauted by the weird contortion though lmao (or not... heh)
    I don't have to watch it in mute, I only see 'RED' WOHAHAA
    You have interesting tastes

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You have interesting tastes
    Aggressively thirsting for Si since 1996, it's a glamorous lifestyle. Run being the extension of it as I will write down as the title of my autobiography.
    Let's talk EXO. I have a thing for canes but I don't know about you.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aggressively thirsting for Si since 1996, it's a glamorous lifestyle. Run being the extension of it as I will write down as the title of my autobiography.
    Let's talk EXO. I have a thing for canes but I don't know about you.
    Guurl you tell me, + is my life, I even made up a headcanon version of what SEI means after what it makes me feel

Like this?:

I prefer using the cane myself, but this really downright gets me going:

A man that knows how to place himself on a chair, that's neat. It gives me "Dance For You" realness

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.. but it doesn't take tons of practicing and effort to become an actor/singer. Mostly that talent you get when born
    Acting is a craft. Singing is a craft. If you don't put in your hours of practice and training, you won't have any skill. Most of this talent is trained.

It takes tons of hard work, and a stomach for rejection.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Acting is a craft. Singing is a craft. If you don't put in your hours of practice and training, you won't have any skill. Most of this talent is trained.

Yes. Even if you have more talent than anyone else in the world, if you don't practice, you won't be the best. Talent is potentiality, and practice puts it into actuality. There's a reason that the word practice in "practice makes perfect" and "theory and practice" are the same even if people don't generally think of them as the same.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post

Actually no, most singers who I know were good from the start and had some talent there. There are people that can practice later in life but they don't sound quite as unique. For actors, a little bit of training, but it really comes down to your imagination and willing to let go and live yourself into a new character.
    And as I said, women who do put in this effort are rewarded later with spotlight etc. So there comes the motivation.

Compare this to a mathematician. Or a composer.
    "There is no female Mozart because there is no female Jack the Ripper"

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Is that Trump's type? 8-3-7 or 8-6-3...

Man, my tritype (4-5-9) is really boring... the fact that I'm sx-last makes it even more boring. I didn't actually think that I would become this boring...
    What makes people boring is having no interests, no opinions and being unfriendly to other people. So I see no reason to call you "boring" and you shouldn't be so mean to yourself
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 03-17-2017 at 11:11 AM.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually no, most singers who I know were good from the start and had some talent there. There are people that can practice later in life but they don't sound quite as unique. For actors, a little bit of training, but it really comes down to your imagination and willing to let go and live yourself into a new character.
    And as I said, women who do put in this effort are rewarded later with spotlight etc. So there comes the motivation.

Compare this to a mathematician. Or a composer.
    "There is no female Mozart because there is no female Jack the Ripper"
    Female Mozart:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Schumann

Female Jack the Ripper:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/thir...lide=1.2894892

Never mind that some people just think that Jack the Ripper was female: "Some have even speculated that Jack the Ripper was in actuality Jill the Ripper, and female suspects include Mary Pearcey, who was executed in 1890 after butchering her lover’s wife and child with a carving knife in a similar manner to the notorious serial killer."

People who are focused on their image just like to pretend that they were good from the start as part of that. It's quite a shallow deception in general. You could amount to something in this life if only you'd just take it. I'd say you had a 9 fix rather than 8 if the 4-6-8 tritype didn't correlate to a specific type of personality in general. And considering this is Chae's triple-assertive thread, that's a pretty good place to get motivation.

5 disintegrating to 7 ^ . The Devil is quite triple-assertive, but what do you expect when triple-assertive just wants to embrace the physical world and the Devil is considered to rule the material world?

Also, on Mozart:

Mozart's not triple-assertive, but triple-assertive people will probably like that, considering it's some sort of majestic-sounding canon... called "Lick Me in the Ass".
    Last edited by Pallas; 03-17-2017 at 10:24 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post

Mozart's not triple-assertive, but triple-assertive people will probably like that, considering it's some sort of majestic-sounding canon... called "Lick Me in the Ass".
    Satan: The Party Don't Start Til I Walk Innnn~
    Person on the Ground: Gotta blow fire on those nice thighs cause that makes total sense y'all

And Mozart is bae

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The energy scale of the tritypes as I see it.

783 - most energetic!!! GOING HARD UNTIL WE DROP
    613 - medium
    954 - least energetic

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Lyrics I just came up with

babe @handjob our cute heartthrob / I'm sure you're triple assertive as fuck / Join us here to shake it up / And never even dare to stop

You're probably the 738 that got called a wallflower archetype earlier on here

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast