Calm me down or check me in 1 second.
One look or a touch.
"Relax" "quit it" or "what are you doing?" My 2 brothers have done this my whole life. ESI and SEE
They seem so scary at first. But if you chat them up they are very kind, reasonable, non-judgmental, pro-active, and I just feel relaxed and calm around them. I'm astounded at how well they handle stress too. I think my communication skills improve being around them too because I have a hard time finding the words for stuff. I find myself being more organized and getting things done more too. I get stuck in my head a lot. I'm not happy about that, but that's who I am. Maybe I need to try and focus on Se more and lead with that if I can.
I need an abrupt stoppage and he needs to blow off steam. Strange. Don't know if that is socionics or maturation. I know how to or not to push his buttons because I can escalate him by needling him. Be unreactive, don't make it look like I am judging him. Neutral body language and expressions. He calms down.
Is our behavior a difference in logics/ethics or using Fi differently.
Last edited by hatesyardwork; 03-15-2017 at 12:19 AM.
Someone who to share with all encompassing view that everything is essentially just pure insanity. If not apparent at first you just need to work with it having it in mind.
From me one can not demand and expect:
- practicality of ideas;
- punctuality and diligence;
- consistency and completeness;
- constant order in the home and in the workplace;
- quality of routine work;
- soft skills to adapt to the interlocutor.
Anal Expulsive personality (no hyphens for you)
So called false dual logic that actually reveals some remote potentials:
"sure crocodiles can fly, but very, very close to the ground"
Just think about it.
1) you are a criminal, drug dealer, or become an ex-criminal working serial minimum wage jobs
2) you are That Guy who is deep down a chaotic good who is always pushed into lawful good Gryffindor Goku mode roles
3) you are a regular worker bee, wimpy, moody and frustrated at your own inffectualness within your current position and you compensate by whipping your spouse at home or going on forums in your double life (usually the girlier, wimpier SLE guys are like this, or the actual women, especially at the start of their careers)
4) you are a pro athelete
(1) in track #1. Spent ten years in Jackson prison for armed robbery, now is completely unemployable despite being a hard worker.
(4) in track #2. One has a PhD & MBA but is not well-liked by his co-workers because he can be obviously exploitative and can't see that he's annoying people, the second is in theater and is supported by his GF but does not beat her, the third is in maintenance and does not beat his IEI GF, and the fourth is a cashier in a restaurant and is heavily tatooed with the front half of his head shaved and the back half gathered into a pony tail, has given up on women, and is probably the nicest guy of the bunch.
(1) in track #3. Exactly as described, but does not go on forums.
(0) in track #4. I need to expand my circle of friends.
Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-18-2017 at 05:09 AM.
Things that surprise me about my duals:
They are easy to talk to. Time seems to fly by during our conversations.
Some of them get incorrect ideas in their heads and seem to be unable to change or to let go of these ideas.
I seem to inexplicably piss off most of them sooner or later, and I have no idea how this happens. Weirdly enough, they don't stay upset forever. Time to reconciliation has ranged from minutes to years, of the ones who have reconciled.
Their negativity and practicality provides a surprisingly valuable counter-balance to my positivism and slightly impractical optimism.
I feel happier when I talk to them for a while. This seems to apply to all of the one's I've talked to.
I feel safe.
Their ability to make things happen and brazenly be themselves while doing it. That someone so different from me could possibly be attracted to my neurotic kook of a personality.
I relate. I think, how could someone need a loose cannon in their life But apparently I'm like @Slugabed's second soul
3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO
Things that astound me about LSEs :
- How they achieve professional success by being so good they can't be ignored; by producing things that are so undeniably useful such that employers just can't not hire/promote them (as opposed to achieving professional success by being uber charismatic and excellent at networking, which is the avenue that many successful people took) -- they build success on solid foundations made of stone, earth, and wood, not air -- they master their craft in painstaking detail instead of trying to skip steps -- their confidence is based on competence
- Their incredible work ethic
- Their instinct for when to do things like bribe hardware shops to duplicate keys that have "do not duplicate" written on them
- Their sense of humor
- How emotionally vulnerable they actually are, under the facade of success, ambition, and competence -- how much power they give someone as nondescript and gentle as me to affect them
The sheer quantity of things they can find to be precise about.
Reason is a whore.
How much they seek attention by doing loud obnoxious things. My cold looks make my SEE flustered sometimes. Now that is wonderful.
Other times he tries to interrupt me when I'm saying something, I stop, think about saying something else, then go on or change directions, in any case he laughs and heee heee hees at me that I'm flustered. That's so not true and my cool reply makes him mysterious and wondering.
We can go anywhere and anyone is his friend. He's my only real friend who isn't a blood relation.
I think in pictures, moving pictures...
Recommended Music - ILI-Ni
- Can fix things exactly the way you ideally expected and hoped for without ever falling short in some form
- Highly knowledgeable about practical matters in nearly endless detail
- Easy to talk to about almost any subject on your mind
- Defaults to being relaxed and easy going the vast majority of the time even if flustered at certain moments
"Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."
Their social skills are basically witchcraft (in a good way).
5 - 1 - 3