Thread: I filled another questionnare, just for YOU !

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I filled another questionnare, just for YOU !

I had a bit of time, so I decided to this questionarre. I'd like your opinions but dont feel free to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    The Extended Questionnaire v0.2

Tell me about yourself.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

What are your values, and why?

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I did this parts in video I think so I'll skip them ...

How would your friends describe you?
    They dont agree with each other, some think I'm an egoist asshole and others think I'm nice, fun guy and some think I'm quiet and boring; some think I do drugs and I'm a criminal.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I'm carefree and optimistic. I'm kind and charming. I'm assertive most often, I can push aside unimportant shit if they disturb me. I learned to make friends easily, or to find people to hang out.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I sometimes dont feel free to express myself or sth, I start judging people and I became more repressive of my emotions which makes me stressed/anxious.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Left on my own, I suck pretty much lol. I can manage probably most aspects, house-care, money, interests, lovelife but when I feel alone/isolate I stop taking care of anything and just do things that bring instant pleasure.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    Dishes, paperwork with government or offices. I enjoy public transportation

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    I ll become a rich dude with lost of bitches or an astronout... no pass this question...

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    Travel the world car/yatch, party, shoot films and do business. Working/business probably becomes more fun when you dont need them and when you are actually rich. Grow exoticplants and have a nice garden with crocodiles.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    I'm not sure about other people's likes/dislikes. But I sometimes enjoy anxiety-provoking (softly illegal) activites. Also I like small talk which is a thing most people express their dislike. People being too expressive (using too much hand gestures, facial expressions) and talikng fast sometimes annoy me . People who say I'm just kidding also annoy me.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    Nothing except cleaning once a month. O dont like them, I wish there were some robot who could do them. But I guess what what woman are for

How do you behave around strangers?
    A bit more reserved/observing until I got the know group dynamics ... More polite but also sometimes more rude... Just depends on the strangers and their purpose to be there.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    Thats a thing I like in open. Well my usually reaction is to scare them off if doesnt work beat them to a pulp. If I feel these options are not available, I'd move away giving them a bit of shit talk.

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    They think science is scientific while %99 of it just some statistical BS and trying to earn money for writing an article.

What did you do last Friday?
    I wake up very late, went to a backery to eat sth and a coffee, chatted with people, watched Harry Potter, took a shower, went to pre-drink and finally went to a club with a big group.

What was your high school experience like?
    A bit of fun. I had some popularity due to sports, though I was not a social butterfly. Had good grades and broke some rules/argued with teachers.

Talk about a significant event from your life.
    Moving to another city for collage after High School. I couldnt adjust properly to living alone and making a new start; I became more introverted, negative, pranoid, angry, isolated for a couple of years.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    No. You cant deal with them like adults and that puts me in stress. They also cry. Ew...

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I'd sell the child so I wont have to take measures. His health/education/psychology ...

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    When I'm alone too much, I tend to fall on the same things I do, it makes feel depressed so I do them more and yeah vicious cycle. Best way is to connect with others, go out, do some things you usually never do, or even cry in bathroom. Something to shake your emotions a bit.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Other people as a whole ? I dont get it. IEI's are a social problem or poverty.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    I steal it. No. I may push more, guilt-trip, ask for others to help, ask again, ask again.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?
    I can take leadership roles when I know what I'm (or we) doing. Any area when I know what I'm doing and probably no one around me is better. However I'm lazy sosometimes instead of taking responsiblity, I prefer to fool around/make jokes.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
    I used to get angry more often, but nowadays, I'm pretty chill. Once in a week, maybe ? Agressive drunk people, stupid people, people who try to sell my drugs at street at night, injustice, stupidity, someone trying to manipulate by emotions, traffic jams when being late, self-centric/selfish people, things/gadgets not wroking properly, internet disconnection/low speed, ...

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
    ugh... giving in my last exam successfully ? Having sex ? lol, these are hard to answer but I think I had a nice week.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
    ugh... nothing really. It was nice. Losing money on football betting could be the worst.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?
    BS question, I personally find every moment of living/being alive to be purposeful in itself. Family, good emotions, food, religion, science, money, improvement, sex, ... all of them are meaningful in some ways and I may focus on one of these areas at different times.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?
    Places are interesting because of the people there or they have some shape/color that is not common. This is very hard to answer. I can call people interesting but places ? Amsterdam was pretty interesting I guess, lol, I ve never so many high people in such small place.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    I take a look at mirror before leaving home that how I manage. I dress super casually, not fond of anything too shit/"in", dont like man fashion. Wear some skinny jeans, big boots, scarf and coat. I wear t-shirts in summer. I dont like business style/suits, dont find them comfortable.

Do you like surprises?
    No, not really. I'm not super fond of planning in advance or making detailed time-table, I want to be able to see whats coming. Those few suprise moments I had in my life, I felt so constrained (emotionally) and weird. But these were "birthday surprises" so yeah, I dont find them very exciting ...

Is there anything else important about you that we should know?
    I have a small dick and feel very insecure about that .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How is any of this type related other than your expressiveness about your person and self is a bit out there and maybe a bit crass and maybe a bit inappropriate (the part where you pointed out about your body parts). Well you are not good with emotions maybe you are ST
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    How is any of this type related other than your expressiveness about your person and self is a bit out there and maybe a bit crass and maybe a bit inappropriate (the part where you pointed out about your body parts). Well you are not good with emotions maybe you are ST
    I dont understand what you meant in the first sentence. Do you need punctuation marks bacause I can sell the ones in my garage to you for a fair price ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    I dont understand what you meant in the first sentence. Do you need punctuation marks bacause I can sell the ones in my garage to you for a fair price ?
    Sorry it was a monologue hahah.

I'd say maybe ISTj
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed with Maritsa on ISTj

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shining View Post
    Agreed with Maritsa on ISTj
    Where do you see any kind of Ixxj in it?
    @Mr inappropriate - SLE works fine.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Where do you see any kind of Ixxj in it?
    @Mr inappropriate - SLE works fine.
    After rereading and thinking in temperament term i don't see a lot of Ixxj, Exxp fits better, so SLE more likely yes

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hell yeah, public transportation is nice xD

Yeah, I would also agree with SLE

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you guys think I'm SLE (at least Beta ST) but how about LIE ? I know temperament and all but still ... I can sorta relate to @AdamStrange for example from what I see from him in chat or other posts... better than most Beta ST examples .
    @Myst Do you think this can be because I'm So last or sth ? Because I see you state that as a reason when you sometimes dont relate with some stereotypical Beta things. BTW, I ruled out Fe PoLR at this point so I wont consider SLI anymore

Edit: I seem to go through cycle of different types similar to how socities go through aplha to delta cycles over and over. My path seems to be ile(sei)-lsi-esi-sli.
    Last edited by Mr inappropriate; 03-06-2017 at 06:38 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I know you guys think I'm SLE (at least Beta ST) but how about LIE ? I know temperament and all but still ... I can sorta relate to @AdamStrange for example from what I see from him in chat or other posts... better than most Beta ST examples .
    @Myst Do you think this can be because I'm So last or sth ? Because I see you state that as a reason when you sometimes dont relate with some stereotypical Beta things. BTW, I ruled out Fe PoLR at this point so I wont consider SLI anymore
    It could be soc last, sure.

I don't really see you as LIE. You can describe what you relate to with @Adam Strange.

Edit: I seem to go through cycle of different types similar to how socities go through aplha to delta cycles over and over. My path seems to be ile(sei)-lsi-esi-sli.
    Or just apophenia

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just read your questionnaire, and I'd say you seem more SLE than LIE to me. You are more active, more present in the moment, than most of the LIE's that I know.
    The reason you might relate to some of what I write is because I have more Se than most LIE's. So much so, that I get along with IEI's pretty well for a while (to the point where one wanted to marry me) until they realize that I'm a Victim rather than an Aggressor.
    To me, you seem more Aggressor, more in the moment, and possibly Fi-PoLR for becoming doubtful and depressed in college for not making more friends. So, I'd guess that you are SLE.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I just read your questionnaire, and I'd say you seem more SLE than LIE to me. You are more active, more present in the moment, than most of the LIE's that I know.
    The reason you might relate to some of what I write is because I have more Se than most LIE's. So much so, that I get along with IEI's pretty well for a while (to the point where one wanted to marry me) until they realize that I'm a Victim rather than an Aggressor.
    To me, you seem more Aggressor, more in the moment, and possibly Fi-PoLR for becoming doubtful and depressed in college for not making more friends. So, I'd guess that you are SLE.
    My inital thought, its more about with valued 1D Fi rather than Se. It also could be just being a logical type,seeking reassurance/assitance in F matters. I have to think more on this at another time because I forgot my reasons, they were more of a feeling in the moment things, I guess.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see what the confusion is about, you seem clearly SLE to me. Taking a brief look at what you've written here confirms that.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

To be precise. What I do know for sure is xLE. I was leaning towards ILE before I was willing to consider SLE too. @niffer, as an SLE, says she finds his stuff too random like Ne, though. I do too, but I'm not entirely sure if that's just Ep or also too much Ne.
    @Mr inappropriate - do you ever see yourself as "head in the clouds" with your ideas?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which ideas are you talking about ? I dont consider myself an idea generator let alone "heads in clouds". However, im very lazy so i dream bigger than i accomplish, which is more like Ne/Si types.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Which ideas are you talking about ? I dont consider myself an idea generator let alone "heads in clouds". However, im very lazy so i dream bigger than i accomplish, which is more like Ne/Si types.
    The stuff you throw in here and there. Or your thread: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...cs-types-fixed (I actually liked the muscles analogy btw, but I don't agree with it 100%)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The stuff you throw in here and there. Or your thread: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...cs-types-fixed (I actually liked the muscles analogy btw, but I don't agree with it 100%)
    That thread idea comes from situations; i personally observed myself&people around me and i had it in my head more than 2 years.
    I'm not chatty as any Ne dom i know anyway.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

That thread idea comes from situations; i personally observed myself&people around me and i had it in my head more than 2 years.
    I'm not chatty as any Ne dom i know anyway.
    You can't type yourself based on how chatty you are.

You don't want to settle with a type for no real reason - more evidence for Ne

And with that, I'm out of here. I have a rule that I'm not arguing with ILEs for long, they always throw up another idea about some alternative but without it leading in any real direction. I know this is how ILEs learn or something but I find it a waste of time personally. Sorry.

PS: To be precise, I'm out of the argument as soon as I notice the talking partner is doing this. Regardless of how sure I am on the ILE typing.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't type yourself based on how chatty you are.

You don't want to settle with a type for no real reason - more evidence for Ne

And with that, I'm out of here. I have a rule that I'm not arguing with ILEs for long, they always throw up another idea about some alternative but without it leading in any real direction. I know this is how ILEs learn or something but I find it a waste of time personally. Sorry.

PS: To be precise, I'm out of the argument as soon as I notice the talking partner is doing this. Regardless of how sure I am on the ILE typing.
    It leads to a direction; being chatty or not; there is an obvious trend as Ne dom is associated with fast paced thinking, random associations, idea generation etc which all give these people sth to talk about.

Bye ! Though its really weird of you to resurrect this thread and just leave in one post

PS: Yeah, not settling on a type is also a point for Ne valuing. (It can also be Enneagram 6). But, counter evidence weigh more. Also just witnessing your automated dogmatic behaviour here; your opinions are not welcomed/taken serious anymore by me .

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

It leads to a direction; being chatty or not; there is an obvious trend as Ne dom is associated with fast paced thinking, random associations, idea generation etc which all give these people sth to talk about.

Bye ! Though its really weird of you to resurrect this thread and just leave in one post

PS: Yeah, not settling on a type is also a point for Ne valuing. (It can also be Enneagram 6). But, counter evidence weigh more. Also just witnessing your automated dogmatic behaviour here; your opinions are not welcomed/taken serious anymore by me .
    You do have the fast paced thinking and idea generation.

I don't see how it's weird to not make 1000 posts. I just wanted to add the thought I had on your typing lately.

If you call this "automatic dogmatic behaviour"... Well alright, one point for Se devaluing. That opinion of mine is based in analysis of concrete experience and it certainly doesn't leave the Ne alternatives open.

OK, see ya.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too much whining about ILE's and how you leave this thread; otherwise of course I dont expect to make 100 posts or even 2, if you dont have anything else you want to add.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Too much whining about ILE's and how you leave this thread; otherwise of course I dont expect to make 100 posts or even 2, if you dont have anything else you want to add.

I did say I understand this is just how they learn. Just that approach is not compatible with how I am. So that's why I cut that sort of discussion short while also explaining how I see it as an ILE thing (to add to your typing thread), was not meant as whining. No need to take it personally.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE > ILE. Lots of short blunt statements over more original ones. The answer to the question about surprises doesn't really make sense for ILE. Erratic behavior is common for Ep temperament, I don't see any problem with SLE

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah after reading through this questionnaire I do think you're an SLE. Either that or a very mellow boring ILE.

@Myst

you also seem vaguely sociopathic @Mr inappropriate ... just sayin
    Last edited by niffer; 03-26-2017 at 12:39 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Mr inappropriate

Well @niffer was convinced about IxE for you before and I was arguing the point that you could be SLE because you seemed like you just wanted to win that argument with me on PerC about some logical question in the 40q socionics questionnaire. You were very good at twisting stuff around, which could be Ne beyond Ti creative, but it looked like you just wanted to win. Was that your actual motivation or something else?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I never actually read that post of his though, @Myst . I was just going off what you told me.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I never actually read that post of his though, @Myst . I was just going off what you told me.
    I know, I'm just presenting both sides of the argument for what was going on there. I can link the thread for you if you want (let me know if so).

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Yeah after reading through this questionnaire I do think you're an SLE. Either that or a very mellow boring ILE.
    What is your reasoining for a mellow/boring ILE being more similar to a SLE ?

@Mr inappropriate

Well @niffer was convinced about IxE for you before and I was arguing the point that you could be SLE because you seemed like you just wanted to win that argument with me on PerC about some logical question in the 40q socionics questionnaire. You were very good at twisting stuff around, which could be Ne beyond Ti creative, but it looked like you just wanted to win. Was that your actual motivation or something else?
    I didnt want to win an argument which would say my interpretation is the absolute truth or whatever, but there were people who typed me as Ti-Polr/1D Ti based on that answer. I had to refute them. Plus, I was correct. I believed I was correct so I defended my POV.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

sensors are more concrete and less imaginitive/random, less interesting flights of fancy, so more boring in that sense anyway

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fucking sensors.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I didnt want to win an argument which would say my interpretation is the absolute truth or whatever, but there were people who typed me as Ti-Polr/1D Ti based on that answer. I had to refute them. Plus, I was correct. I believed I was correct so I defended my POV.
    OK well it was coming off a bit trolly to me, your twisting stuff around, is what I'm sure about While you seemed really set on wanting to win as well. So humm. I'll stay with the original ILE>SLE typing (with ILE being more likely than SLE and all other options excluded).