0 Thread(s)

Default that star wars girl

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Kate Mulgrew herself seems to be ESI-Se. The character she played on Star Trek is very LSE-Si to me.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is for typing the youtuber named That Star Wars Girl, not Kate Mulgrew

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Here's another video of her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc3H9hYh6KQ

She seems extroverted and maybe logical (or logic-seeking?), but I could be wrong about that. She's hard for me to read for some reason.

FWIW, I'm not a fan.

Man, I'm watching her video and I'm seeing echoes of SEI, EII, LIE, LSI, SEE, just about everything under the sun. Except I don't think she's IEI or SLE or SLI or EII or LSE or ILI or LII or ESE or EIE or ILE.

I'm wondering if she's a very misdirected LIE? Or maybe a SEE? Yeah, as I'm watching this, I'm leaning SEE.

She's not like the female SEE I've been talking to at lunch, but she's got a similar vibe in that the inside of her head seems like a hurricane inside a library and she's very concerned with friendship.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-30-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

She seems extroverted and logical, but I could be wrong about that. She's hard for me to read for some reason.
    Very extroverted. SxE?
    Last edited by perpetuus; 07-30-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Star wars aside (boring), I get the strong sense we woulda been friends in high school. Why do I see her as a high schooler, she's prolly not. I feel chatty, maybe this means something wrt her type. If not, ignore me.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Star wars aside (boring), I get the strong sense we woulda been friends in high school. Why do I see her as a high schooler, she's prolly not. I feel chatty, maybe this means something wrt her type. If not, ignore me.
    will you be my high school friend?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

She seems extroverted and maybe logical (or logic-seeking?), but I could be wrong about that. She's hard for me to read for some reason.

FWIW, I'm not a fan.

Man, I'm watching her video and I'm seeing echoes of SEI, EII, LIE, LSI, SEE, just about everything under the sun. Except I don't think she's IEI or SLE or SLI or EII or LSE or ILI or LII or ESE or EIE or ILE.

I'm wondering if she's a very misdirected LIE? Or maybe a SEE? Yeah, as I'm watching this, I'm leaning SEE.

She's not like the female SEE I've been talking to at lunch, but she's got a similar vibe in that the inside of her head seems like a hurricane inside a library and she's very concerned with friendship.
    I think she's SEE. Strong Fi. She's really focused on Brie Larson's interactions with other people in that one video.

They tend to wear their emotions on their sleeves, and leave little doubt in the minds of others as to the nature of their emotional reactions towards almost anything. Their wide range of emotional responses, though often turbulent, may carry extraordinary weight and meaning to them

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soulless ginger mutant View Post
    will you be my high school friend?
    If you'll share your hairbrush I'll comfort you in the bathroom at the dance. Since I dunno if you're a guy or girl that potentially means that I'll deal with a fight to get you into the bathroom.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    If you'll share your hairbrush I'll comfort you in the bathroom at the dance. Since I dunno if you're a guy or girl that potentially means that I'll deal with a fight to get you into the bathroom.
    Maybe it's best if I wait outside the bathroom. Though I'm glad you agreed to hang with me at the dance. Thanks for slow dancing with me to that Journey song "Open Arms"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kate Mulgrew - SLE