Thread: Have a Go

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Have a Go

As seeing that I have had enough of a go at determining my type I figure I might let other people get a shot at it. I do not make very many posts as seeing that I have a tendancy to keep my opinions to myself, whether or not they are favorable. I suppose I could sit here and list off all my traits, but I'd perfer to just throw down some information and then fill in the blanks where people need clarification due to the fact that I could go on forever otherwise.

Start off with my hobbies. My hobbies have been an off and on affair, but there really is not a whole lot of change. I used to bowl a lot in my youth (I am 21 now, youth being early teens) and I've noticed my desire to bowl or play any sports have waned. This could be due to the fact that I'm not as good at it anymore As with my other hobbies computers, games, programming, I bore of them after a certain point. I'm beginning to think that it has more to do with my desire to be learning something new all the time and when the well dries up it is time to move on to greener pastures.

At work people are always telling me to smile. I also come off as being a little stuck up due to my quiet nature, which is not the case as anyone who has gotten to know me can tell you. I was actually thought of as being a little wierd when I was younger. Some people think I am stubborn, I do not see it, but they do. Some of them are just plain wrong about it. In those situations it is steming from my lack of assertiveness with people I am not close to. Even then I do not want to press too hard because I very much dislike upsetting people, or disappointing them, it makes me feel guilty.

I can be kind of clumsey too. I have a tendancy to wreck new clothing without even trying. I'll say to myself "When did that stain get there?" Or I'll cut myself on something and not notice it

When it comes to dressing I like to look nice, but I'm not very aware of different styles. I've actually been stuck in one style for a while now and am trying to make a change. It's extremely unlikely that I'll ask for help with style, but I'll take any advice offered or thrown my way.

When it comes to money I can be a real tightwad. I do not like spending my money because that means that I will not have any. I perfer to let it accumulate; I do this even in games that I play.

My curiosity is like none other. It's actually kept me up at night and almost made me late for work on more than one occasion. Once I start reading about something interesting I just do not want to stop. It's not that I want to analyze it unless I can derive a practical use for it like say reading something interesting on coffee, (I love coffee) I just like to read about new and/or interesting things. This does not mean that I like reading about any new thing. In fact I should say that the determining factor is that it must spark my interest.

That is all for now, I must be going to work. I'll post more later and answer any questions. Consider this my formal introduction I guess

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI, perhaps. Do you have a picture that you could post (preferably a clear straight-shot of your face without any drastic expressions)? It would help a great deal
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    ILI, perhaps.
    My thought as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could possibly get a picture. I really hate taking picture though since I think I look terrible in pictures. I just never feel relaxed when taking a picture. I feel very unnatural in front of a camera, never feels like I'm in the right position. I might be exagerating it a bit, but I'm just trying to get my point across.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp is my guess.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you sound incredibly INTp.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty much what I would've written. As you might guess then, INTp.
    INTp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp (ILI) is very likely. I can identify with a lot in what you describe, and it also fits INTp type descriptions better than it fits INTj type descriptions.