Thread: Test results for Cognitive Functions Test

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Test results for Cognitive Functions Test

I figured it would be useful to have my cognitive functions listed and analyzed by the group.

I did get INTJ, which is analogous to INTp.

Lets see if the picture worked.

Edit:should work now.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 02-19-2017 at 04:30 PM.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picture didnt work, for me at least, but intj isnt analogous to ili. About half the function description in mbti applies to the corresponding element in socionics, and the other half to its introverted/extraverted opposite. For instance, im infp in mbti and iei in socionics, and some others are infp and eii (not to mention the ones that are just way different, like an entj becoming an SLE, but that could be attributable to self assessment bias)

But yeah the description is like folding a paper hot dog and hamburger style. Half the folds will be on the same side, half will align differently.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Test is actually quite poor at describing socionics IEs. There is nothing Se and willpower. Maybe for Se ego types this is natural inclination but I'm very familiar of my own downsides around it. Pushing through to an end is actually quite a chore.

This is my motivation

Good thing is that it only approaches zero at infinity (and is positive thus this is not best curve it needs some oscillation around y=0).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This test measures Myers-Briggs functions, not socionics ones. But here is my result anyway.

Screenshot (133).png
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Y'all I'm an INTj

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've taken that test several times and I always score as: Ni>Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Fe>Te>Se ... which basically doesn't make any sense