Thread: Nintendo switch

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nintendo switch

nintendo switch have such a alpha quadra feel to it! Who going to obtain the new console?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll wait until the price drops considerably.

Why is switch an alpha thing?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will probably get it eventually. I am just now playing Mario Maker on Wii U and loving it. The new Mario looks pretty cool. There are still so many old games to play though!

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I'll wait until the price drops considerably.

Why is switch an alpha thing?
    Not sure but it seem that way, while playstation is towards beta-gamma Nintendo is towards alpha-delta. Blizzards totally Gamma. Anyways im going for switch when it is released!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

May it's alpha because of the novelty and it hasn't been done before. Ne, FTW.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    May it's alpha because of the novelty and it hasn't been done before. Ne, FTW.
    It might be so that many key people involved in the creation might be alpha quadra people.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

omg I am so excited about this! but I don't think I will be able to afford one when it comes out sadly, plus I am saving up money for another laptop. =( I am guessing they will all be sold out too quickly on opening day unless u stay overnight before the store opens or something. like the Wii omg it took me forever to get one of those. I stood in a long line at toys r us for one and only the first 14 ppl in line got one. I was like 32. the 15th person probably felt the most shittiest lol.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It seems bit bleak, actually. The concept of lighter consoles has been around ages. It's been applied to the older ones. In a way it just a trend continuation when it comes Nintendo: You do not need supercomputer to enjoy gaming and handhelds like mobile phones graphics has advanced a lot.

There was a try to introduce phone-desktop hybrid on the market by Ubuntu it never advanced. Basically it is still hard to get over 4 Gb of RAM phones.
    I mean this could be a golden opportunity for Microsoft. Maybe Google could try to integrate Chrome OS to Android as they have done it vice versa. I'm currently running Chrome OS, Android, Linux desktop Frankenstein kind of Chromebook all open at once on the same device.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by auhin View Post
    I will probably get it eventually. I am just now playing Mario Maker on Wii U and loving it. The new Mario looks pretty cool. There are still so many old games to play though!
    Plenty of emulators out there.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    INTj-Ti
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    I'm currently running Chrome OS, Android, Linux desktop Frankenstein kind of Chromebook all open at once on the same device.
    The most alpha NT thing I have heard in a while.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems bit bleak, actually. The concept of lighter consoles has been around ages. It's been applied to the older ones. In a way it just a trend continuation when it comes Nintendo: You do not need supercomputer to enjoy gaming and handhelds like mobile phones graphics has advanced a lot.
    What is said on the street; If you are a gamer, you only need a computer and a nintendo.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plenty of emulators out there.
    Yeah, I love emulators... I played FF VI, V, Earthbound, Chrono Trigger on emulator.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've been contemplating getting it, but I already have the Wii, Wii U and recently purchased a PS4. The PS4 has been keeping me busy lately. I don't want to throw down more money on another system at the moment, so I'll wait and see how people like it and whether it would be worth it.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far, the only game that excites me for the Switch is Zelda. If they come out with more RPGs - Kingdom hearts, Ni no Kuni, FF series, or even the Metroid series, I'd probably get one.

In the mean time... Horizon Zero Dawn and Mass Effect Andromeda
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    So far, the only game that excites me for the Switch is Zelda. If they come out with more RPGs - Kingdom hearts, Ni no Kuni, FF series, or even the Metroid series, I'd probably get one.

In the mean time... Horizon Zero Dawn and Mass Effect Andromeda
    Don't tell me you are a Zelda fan!
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Chur View Post
    Don't tell me you are a Zelda fan!
    Definitely! Playing through A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time are some of my favorite childhood memories!
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A Link to the Past was my gateway drug and I used to skip classes in college to play Ocarina of Time! Not to mention Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Good times with some really bad consequences!

My kids love the series too. Family night is sometimes a night of popcorn and Zelda. We are patiently awaiting Breath of the Wild on Wii U.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Link to the Past was my gateway drug and I used to skip classes in college to play Ocarina of Time! Not to mention Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Good times with some really bad consequences!

My kids love the series too. Family night is sometimes a night of popcorn and Zelda. We are patiently awaiting Breath of the Wild on Wii U.
    I used to skip class to play Halo! Hahahah! Geeks unite! *high five*

also, your family sounds like (as the kids say these days) LIFE GOALS.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I used to skip class to play Halo! Hahahah! Geeks unite! *high five*

also, your family sounds like (as the kids say these days) LIFE GOALS.
    high five!

but yes, family too

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The real fun as an "adult" is playing Doom and Bloodborne after the kids go to bed. Apparently, they aren't kid friendly games.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We now know which one of us has the Zelda seeking function!

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The real fun as an "adult" is playing Doom and Bloodborne after the kids go to bed. Apparently, they aren't kid friendly games.
    Mass Effect and Dragon age for me

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mass Effect and Dragon age for me
    Are you getting the upcoming Mass Effect: Andromeda? It comes out very soon.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you getting the upcoming Mass Effect: Andromeda? It comes out very soon.
    Am I getting Andromeda..

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Nate Chur .... I've had it pre-ordered for weeks now

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It looks like a very cool game. I think I would like it.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Nate Chur - the new one looks amazing, but make sure to play the original trilogy at some point. It's INCREDIBLE. And be prepared for feels.

not that I am a die hard fan or anything... *hides all her Funko Pop figures*

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are you saying I will suffer from Massive Affective Syndrome?

Maybe with PC backward compatibility I could play the other ones.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Nate Chur - I think they're free or cheap on Origin's monthly game service right now. It's my all time favorite RPG trilogy.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They are! Mass Effect 2 is free, and the others are with membership access. Awesome! Thank you!

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have fun! ME1 is dated and rough around the edges, but all your decisions matter and carry over via save files through ME3. Plow through. It'll pay off.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anyone have the switch yet? What do you think?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have the switch yet? What do you think?
    Ya! So I only played Zelda so far. It seems fine, controls are Ok and you can buy pro controls if you like. Im worried about the graphics and that there will be no games with great graphic (realistic games). Other than that everything is fine. Great for casual gaming.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just purchased Breath of the Wild for the WiiU. So far, so good

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

due to the great success of Switch so far it seem that there be a bunch of games on the way, big titles to indie games!

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well it's all sold out. I'm actually planning to buy but i cannot find anywhere so i decided not to be a nerd. Too bad

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I prefer the PC to console games.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super Mario Odyssey comming up next month, looking forward to it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast