Thread: SEE-IEE Business relations

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SEE-IEE Business relations

What were your experiences? How did you perceive each other and what was different or special in this kind of relations? And did it work well in the long term?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Answer to all three of your questions: good. For instance: I love my partners in crime @Jailbait & woofwoofl a lot PoLR family bliss. ~hug~

Now let's get down to actual business. If you want, you can buy our action figures --> here. 50,000$ each, ask me for my Paypal if you're interested.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a crush on a IEI. I love how distracted and naive she looks.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

On the surface, I found them to work well together but they did sometimes clash on what was important or the point when they as part of a team had discretion. They seemed to differ greatly in interests but for brief times, one seemed to be able to get interested in the other's interests. Neither seemed to stick with anything for very long and got bored easily but in a way, both were habitual and somewhat self-righteous in their approach to things - same thing only different. Behind the other's back, the IEE seemed to generally imply that the SEE was rather shallow with limited views while the SEE got annoyed with the IEE's impracticality and grandiose ideas that wasted time.....

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My mom is SEE and I am IEE. She totally overpowers me and makes me look like an introvert. We have a pretty volatile relationship. I find her kind of rude and obnoxious and I'm embarrassed to be seen with her even in my mid twenties. She talks to everyone for no reason and I hate it. But I do find her extremely funny when it's just us. She says horrible things about other people that kill me with how rude she is but also kill me with laughter. She is wildly inappropriate and often makes sexual remarks or gestures when only I can see, or she will rearrange fruit in inappropriate ways at the supermarket. Her best qualities are also her worst qualities. I must admit she is an obnoxious person in general and everyone can see that, but I tolerate her a lot more than say my SEI sister who has recently disowned her. Or my SLI father who just refers to her as "the bitch" even though they've been divorced for like what, eight years?? She is a very generous and usually honest person. I can't hate her for that. But that's just one SEE and I know her very well obviously. I think most people have issues with their mother in some way.

I know lots of SEEs. I usually like them a lot. There is never a shortage of laughter and I know they will help me out if I need it.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They'd work well together on projects but I wouldn't get too close because as the semi-dual to SEE I know they are usually very much receptive to beta rowdiness/underground humor. IEE naturally gets much more offended by this and backs away from it. But I wanna go on the record to say I love most IEEs because they've usually been so nice and responsible and I wish I could be that way sometimes. They made me feel really good about myself.

TIM
    female
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why not both?