TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Beta confessions

Confess your Beta-related sins here!

I'll go first. I went through a three-month long emo phase when I was in 7th grade.

You go next.

7w8 sx/so

TIM
    EIE-Ni 1w9 sp/so
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was kidnapped by Alphas to do anime cosplay and join their otaku clique when I was in 8th grade. Stockholm Syndrome tells me I enjoyed it.
    Upside: Now I know how to make proper sushi.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 6
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I jacked off in school once in 6th grade

I can't think of any right now but I'll get back to this.

Regarding the OP, I am so tempted to post pictures of myself from when I was a cringey teen. I was never really an emo, but no better tbh...
    Last edited by Starfall; 02-16-2017 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

TIM
    Tutankhamun
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I had a crush on Edward Cullen from Twilight.

Such a dirty little sinful confession.

I probably should go on a three-month spiritual cleanse and mutter to the heavens I deserve punishment, but I'd have the audacity to ask for their forgiveness.
    [x]

TIM
    Erato~4589~sx/sp
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

When I was 12 I was held against my will, on two separate occasions, by two different people in the same family. It was a bit terrifying but I was able to talk my way out of it both times... more like trick one of them into letting me go. One felt like a life or death struggle but the other situation just felt like a stalemate until they got tired. I should have learned my lesson after the first time but I went back for more.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w5? 459 sosx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my sin:
    when i was in elementary school, i encouraged an EIE friend to steal something from another IEI girl and throw it away, because i was envious how she got more attention than me/us because of something, which i thought she didn't deserve. the item was something of personal value, which couldn't be replaced (we didn't know that), but the IEI girl sweetly forgave us and didn't hold any grudges. i always assumed that her "niceness", was something she put on for others, but i realised at that very moment that she is a better person than i could ever be. i felt tremendously guilty and ashamed of this even years after.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have a tattoo that runs the entire way down my back, and it has zero meaning behind it. I came up with the idea while tripping.

I love it.

7w8 sx/so

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One time in high school, there was a kid in class who wanted to be our friend. So we convinced him to leave class and run across this section of the building, and we were going to drop a water balloon. If he didnt get hit, he would be kewl or whatever. It was under our window and we were on the third floor. He started running and instead we dropped a soda can, it hit him, exploded and he fell and was bleeding from the head. We laughed because we were evil, and because why would he even want to be our friend after that?
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    Confess your Beta-related sins here!

I'll go first. I went through a three-month long emo phase when I was in 7th grade.

You go next.
    Oh my god you're back

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Social/SP
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was like 18, 19... I vandalized things that I felt were oppressive to Fe and things that pissed me off. Looking back at it now, it was kind of a Beta thing to do at the time. I kind of feel bad about it now and I don't want to vandalize anymore. I think Deltas would be mad at me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I had a crush on Edward Cullen from Twilight.

Such a dirty little sinful confession.

I probably should go on a three-month spiritual cleanse and mutter to the heavens I deserve punishment, but I'd have the audacity to ask for their forgiveness.
    lol and now with this quote...hahaha
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Oh my god you're back
    Yep I am! Now confess your sins

7w8 sx/so

I honestly tried at this but mine are too fucked up lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In kindergarten a boy got interested in a friend of mine, he liked her, they played together, and everyone though they were really cute. I guess I was pretty frustrated and jealous (didn't know about this motivation then), so I told them to play a game where me and the girl would stand in front of the wall, and the boy should run towards us. When he started to run, I just walked away, and he crashed into the wall. Nothing serious, but he started to cry (and why wouldn't he), so the kindergarten teacher tried to calm him down, and was really angry with me, but I was like "well, I mean, he ran into a wall, what did he expect, I did nothing wrong".

I was a pretty empathetic child, so I don't know what the fuck was that, and still feel pretty shitty about it. Not sure if it's "beta-related", but what the hell.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread makes me feel good in my own skin
    like others have sinned too or some shit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in Kindergarten there was a ban on the use of certain words like 'shit', so there was this proto bitch that was getting on my nerves somehow so I went on and started telling this 'recipe' to a bunch of them I knew and described that once the cake is done its color is somewhat 'shitty' so having sensed her low personal integrity I knew that she'll engage in a retarded slander campaing, ultimately culminating in me destroying her socially because she'll end up being a liar and a manipulator, so upon hearing the use of the word 'shitty' she INSTANTLY ran to the teacher and told that 'AngryIEI just said the word SHIT' so the teacher ran to me and asked me if I did it, and I said no and vehemently denied, but the teacher took her word for it because she was a girl or something and they never lie and boys are nasty hoes so I ended up taking shit for saying the word 'shit' while in reality i never said it, I said 'shitty'.

Ever since, when I recall that story I of course omit mentioning the part where my intentions are, so it ends up being just this example of how humans lack integrity even from very early age or something like that, I was an wide-eyed kid that simply wanted to tell his friends a recipe ( the only one really ) he knew but there comes a bitch from hell perverting it all into a social game and on tops authority figure in kindergarten gets on her side and I end up having to suffer because of them for no good reason at all

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@angryIEI, you were thinking about that kind of thing in kindergarten? lmao!

Back in kindergarten, I really loved crayons. I had this enormous bin full of them at home. I used to smuggle crayons to and from school like they were crack. I made the best artwork. Good times!

7w8 sx/so

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    @angryIEI, you were thinking about that kind of thing in kindergarten? lmao!

Back in kindergarten, I really loved crayons. I had this enormous bin full of them at home. I used to smuggle crayons to and from school like they were crack. I made the best artwork. Good times!
    Yeah, I thought everyone did

I wanted some of these crayons for myself, extremely tempting stuff, not enough "man functions" to steal them though and not give a fuck, fuck this i feel bad now for not stealing, such is the life of an IEI male or some sh
    Last edited by angryIEI; Yesterday at 05:01 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was made ward of the state for not going to school and was sent away to group homes and mental institutions when I was 13 and would stay there until I'm 18. And even then for two more years later I had to deal with nasty social workers. As part of some gay after-program thing. I met a lot of hot SLE guys doing this though, so it wasn't all bad. Part of me wanted to go, as I was sooo tired of delta '9 to 5' life or something. Juvenile prison was actually a comfy alternative to that sort of sickness.

Though shy and gentle, I am also angry, rebellious and stern and narcissitically want my way at all times.

I also jacked off in 6th grade lol victor, fun times. "do you have to use the bathroom or something sam? Just speak up if you have to use the bathroom." me: (Just continues to masturbate) Then a social worker came in and I had to talk about how I was bullied and hated school, and she meant well and I really did like her and she was one of the good ones- but I still wasn't gonna go to school every day just to get mistreated and harrassed for not liking sports and str8 man things.
    inumbra: bnd is looking for the exceptional bullies

When I was in middle school I used to troll random guys on the internet, make them basically fall in love with me or talk about sexual stuff and then at the end of the conversation I'd say "LOL, JUST KIDDING I'M ACTUALLY A DUDE".

When I was in high school my neighbor used to have a crush on me and would always try to get me to make out with him. He would message me on AIM begging me to do stuff with him and I would always agree to meet him at the park after school and never show up, or he'd show up at my house and I'd answer the door and be like "sike!" just for the lol's. A lot of times my friends would also help me troll him. He fell for this like 4 or 5 times, but I gotta say I admired his persistence. I don't think he ever took it to heart, we're still cool with each other to this day (he now has a wife and child).

I was not interested in boys in middle school or high school, but I still liked playing games with the ones who liked me because I was immature.
    Last edited by Starfall; Yesterday at 06:12 PM.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    When I was in middle school I used to troll random guys on the internet, make them basically fall in love with me or talk about sexual stuff and then at the end of the conversation I'd say "LOL, JUST KIDDING I'M ACTUALLY A DUDE".

When I was in high school my neighbor used to have a crush on me and would always try to get me to make out with him. He would message me on AIM begging me to do stuff with him and I would always agree to meet him at the park after school and never show up, or he'd show up at my house and I'd answer the door and be like "sike!" just for the lol's. A lot of times my friends would also help me troll him. He fell for this like 4 or 5 times, but I gotta say I admired his persistence. I don't think he ever took it to heart, we're still cool with each other to this day (he now has a wife and child).

I was not interested in boys in middle school or high school, but I still liked playing games with the ones who liked me because I was immature.
    Lmao that's hilarious. Yes, immature, but still funny to look back upon. Immature Beta humour can be mean. Mature Beta humour can still be mean.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari