Thread: Where can I find IEIs? (INFps)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    If anyone tries to say you're LSE, drop this paragraph on them and tell them golden said fuck off.
    Thanks, golden. It is true that I'm not LSE. But there are still idiots who will now think I'm SLE.

They mistake Benefactor for Identical, they mistake a LIE with stronger than normal Se for an SLE (or an LSE), they mistake a guy who is sensitive to being controlled (an e8) for a guy who wants to control.

They basically haven't assembled and integrated all the relevant facts into a real-world truth.

(Another way of saying this, the way a LIE actually sees it, is that they haven't condensed the true situation from sparse but relevant data in the environment.)

Honestly, they remind me of suedehead. Except suedehead is actually smart.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-15-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Thanks, golden. It is true that I'm not LSE. But there are still idiots who will now think I'm SLE.

They mistake Benefactor for Identical, they mistake a LIE with stronger than normal Se for an SLE (or an LSE), they mistake a guy who is sensitive to being controlled (an e8) for a guy who wants to control.

They basically haven't assembled and integrated all the relevant facts into a real-world truth.

(Another way of saying this, the way a LIE actually sees it, is that they haven't condensed the true situation from sparse but relevant data in the environment.)

Honestly, they remind me of suedehead. Except suedehead is actually smart.
    Uh, I have yet to see much Se from you, not much sensing of any kind. Nor anything to indicate irrationality. SLE would be a rather bizarre typing.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My impression is that most IEI's want someone who is competent at doing things in the world, who is manly, and confident, and gentlemanly, and it helps a lot if they are rich. This is why so many of them end up dating LSE's.

Probably yeah, but this would piss me off and make me run away if the person was arrogant about it or threw it in your face. While I like those qualities, I also like a lot of playfulness mixed in with that.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by dot; 09-20-2017 at 09:15 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Either sitting beside a window at home or in the underground... trying to keep up with the Beta STs, waiting for James Dean's spirit to re-emerge... wooooo

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I've heard several people say underground parties, I guess that's the place to go, because I can't actually just storm into their homes. Either that or museums or anime conventions... I'm getting pretty decent at VI-ing them though
    Conventions yeeees, look for the animes with SEE protagonists. Yes, indeed - great stuff

TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    So after scrolling through this forum, it's pretty clear that IEIs like SLEs but they want the SLEs to take the initiative. I like IEIs too, I think they're funny and it's like every single one of them has a unique perspective on life and the universe, and they just blow my mind every time. I wanna meet one and see what they're like in person, but I don't know where to look, I don't even know what sort of activities they're into. I think my first girl friend might have been one, she was very sensitive and day dreamy, and she had a very unique perspective on things.

I can sort of imagine what they'd look like, there's a bunch of them on youtube, but images of IEIs would be helpful. Visual identification is gonna be my best way of recognizing them. Anyways, any advice would be appreciated. For example, in what areas do they tend to work? Do they go to university? What are their hobbies?

I love hearing SLE's talk about IEI's. Gives me the warm fuzzy wuzzie bo buzziez

IEI's have the most beautiful, distant look in their eyes. The females generally have this brilliant look in their eyes, as if they have seen into the future and discovered something profound. But there is also a strength, like you know they are not the ones to fuck with. Because they already know your secrets. Mutha fucka

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12