Thread: iDubbbz

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well first his body movement is kind of awkward so he's probably an N... and he's always intuitively finding people's weaknesses and insecurities and making fun of them, which is what the ENTps usually do with their Ne. So ENTp probably...

But I find it pretty interesting... I think the way to counter this when the ENTp does this to me is to try to read ahead with my Ni... lol.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After H3H3's podcast with him, I believe he is LSI.

The only other type I could see would be LII but I definitely think he is L-base.

Last edited by Jake; 02-01-2017 at 12:39 AM.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    My Ni tells me to be nice to iDubbbz, otherwise he will fuck your shit up. He's too smart to mess with, lol.
    Meh... well I'm probably smarter than him, so I have nothing to worry about lol. I mean only the immature ENTps do these kind of things... the smarter ones don't, so if the ENTp is smarter than me then I would have nothing to worry about. But I think the ENTp only does it if you're not more upfront with your insecurities.

And ENTps don't value Se... so they don't actually go "all the way" with this. They will only go as far as to make you feel bad (and admit your insecurities). That's why they have the INFjs as their supervisors. The ENTps can be reasoned with at least, and the INFjs reason them with Fi and that's when they get PoLR'd.

If someone did that to me, then I'd just try to plan far far ahead and trap them with my Ni... lol.

But anyway, I've seen quite worse ENTps than this... Really narcissistic & unhealthy E3 ENTps who have lost the ability to empathize and care about others. They can try to intimidate you quite a lot physically and emotionally. And yet they are still supervised by INFjs...

This whole drama with Tana happened because Tana impulsively told iDubbbz to kill himself on twitter for saying the N-word, while Tana has a rather racist past herself (which is classic projection on her part). She's trying to get on her moral high horse by attacking other people for saying the word because she feels guilty and is trying to doing damage control for her past actions.
    She's always in some sort of drama... I think I saw the one with Freelee...

Youtube drama... lol.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Yeah, I have seen examples of this with iDubbbz and an EII. I type Scarce as EII, and when iDubbbz criticized him for being "overweight and boring" Scarce responded with, "Yeah, those actually are some valid criticisms that I need to work on". Scarce then tried to actively work on making his videos better and has since been losing weight. iDubbbz could not really argue with or criticize any of that, and his response was basically this:

https://twitter.com/Idubbbz/status/778065122157748225

He had no choice but to give Scarce props for trying, and as a result, everyone still loves Scarce. It's almost as if EII's are too nice for ILE's to effectively roast because as you pointed out, they reason with Fi.
    Hmm... I've thought about this, and I think the EIIs make the ENTps feel guilt (Fi), and guilt is something that the ENTps really don't want to feel. Their own nasty behaviors really come back them, and that would probably be incredibly overwhelming for (badly acting) ENTps.

I think the EIIs can occasionally be very aggressive about making others feel guilt. I guess that's one of the "Fi reasoning".

If Scarce is indeed an EII, then he mocked suicide to make the ENTp feel guilty about himself. It was creative, so it was Fi blocked with Ne.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I find him more sane and reasonable than most people on the internet. His humour can be appealing and I fetishize a good beatdown using Creative logic. I couldn't seemyself being his friend though... I'd say he's very Pe Ti, he has a very typical cold and malevolent/trollish and deadened facial expression though that I've seen in other immature ExTP types.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know much of him until this whole Tana Mongeau story broke out, but I could see LSI. Did you see his last video to her? She is done for lol

Shouldn't the ILE be selfcontradictory, since large ammount of Si ignorance? As seen in his food reviews?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy absolutely repels me. Cant watch long enough to type, but I'm sure we're not in the same team in this world.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This entire YouTube community thing runs me the wrong way though... probably #age #youngstersthesedays

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Gangly LII?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These type of youtubers, Current american politics and soap opera's are what the world would look like if @Bullets would be god...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is LIE.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

These type of youtubers, Current american politics and soap opera's are what the world would look like if @
    Bullets would be god...

If I was god, I would wave my hand and instantly kill all these narcissistic fame whores.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullets View Post

If I was god, I would wave my hand and instantly kill all these narcissistic fame whores.
    Hell just froze over; we have a similar attitude to something! O_o