Thread: Natascha Kampusch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Natascha Kampusch

The center of Europe is fascinated by her personality...Can you V.I. it ?
    15 pics are here :

http://www.stern.de/politik/panorama...tml?nv=fs&cp=1

just click on the numbers above the picture to see further pictures...
    Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp? ENFp?

I cannot tell my VI is pretty shoddy
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who is this girl and whats the fuss about? She looks ESTJ to me.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She was abducted 10 years ago, when she was eight years old, by a psychopath. He had built a very small room underneath his cellar, and he kept her there. Everyone thought she was dead. A few weeks ago she finally managed to escape. There's been a huge brouhaha about it in the media, with the usual disgusting voyerism thinly hidden by a "OMG we're so concerned" attempt at empathy.

She's given a TV interview mainly because she had to; the tabloids had already begun to invent all sorts of lurid stories about her and the psychopath. How anyone can hear the poor girl's story and go "...and perhaps she fell in love with him!!" is beyond me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I watched the interview I thought ENFp or ESTp. She seemed to have been extremely good at evaluating people's personalities even at the age of 8(?) when she was abducted (at this point I thought ENFp). She was also extremely rational considering her condition (at this point I thought ESTp). I think she had some Stockholm Syndrome symptoms though. Then she had something weird going on with her eyes. Probably the bright studio lamps were hurting her eyes so she kept eyes closed often or only slightly open.

Edit: Oh and the fact how she described her acceptance of reality was very ESTp to me. I mean how many 8-10 year olds can rationalize "I guess the police is not coming after all, I just have to learn to live with this new reality" after being 6 months in a cellar without a lamp. Her ideas about adaptation and possible escape were very realistic and calculated. And she apparently kept it together quite well even under pressure.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introvert all the way, been able to remain in the same place only reading books for years, I would have gone mad and tried to escape when I was 6.

As for her looks, she looks like a cross between the INFp gf of an ISTj friend of mine, and the ESTj friend of an ENFp friend of mine :S
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Introvert all the way, been able to remain in the same place only reading books for years, I would have gone mad and tried to escape when I was 6.

As for her looks, she looks like a cross between the INFp gf of an ISTj friend of mine, and the ESTj friend of an ENFp friend of mine :S
    Well the kidnapper kept tight control like first keeping her locked in the dark for 6 months at which time the psychology of the relations changed a lot. Then he threathened to kill not only her but also many other people like her family members if she ever tried anything. I think even an ESTp kid can be psychologically molded at that young age. In the interview she didn't come out as introvert to me but perhaps she is different in real life. ESTj is one possiblity though.

One comment that I remember was when she told she had a radio in the cellar and she listened to the same company's channel who is doing the interview. Then she made everybody laugh by adding "Btw, I'm not trying to suck up" or something. Is that emotion-creating behavior? Then she made a lot of eye contact with the interviewer and also with other people in the studio. I think she is extrovert. Or perhaps an introverted feeler could do that too.

I have to add that whatever type she is I liked her personality

Edit: she also managed to make some rules of her own. Like she "forced" the kidnapper to celebrate her birthday, Easter and Christmas. She would not have taken it any other way. And surprisingly the kidnapper finally agreed to do that. There were all kinds of weird dynamics involved. However there was always this "try something and you and everyone you love will die" kind of thinking always shadowing every interaction. I'm surprised she still seems mentally pretty healthy.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. And now she finally got out - what happened? Tabloid reporters telling her advisors: "Gee, you know, we don't want to print those nasty rumours about Frau Kampusch - but since you won't tell us anything about her, we're just forced to take photos and kinda invent some story to go with it."

Free at last.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a sad story
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schrödinger's cat
    Yes. And now she finally got out - what happened? Tabloid reporters telling her advisors: "Gee, you know, we don't want to print those nasty rumours about Frau Kampusch - but since you won't tell us anything about her, we're just forced to take photos and kinda invent some story to go with it."

Free at last.
    SC you kill me
    *Ahem .....Good grief, what a sad story. Hurray for her if she can pull it together after that. Now Im intruiged
    Im sorry if I seem out of touch but I havent had a television in 3 years!Yes, its been a nightmare but Im OK. Thanks for your concern. :wink:

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.