psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Default See My Personality

Another personality quiz.

What Will I Learn?

You will see five main traits of your personality: openness, extraversion, conscientiousness, agreeableness, and neuroticism. A breakdown of 30 traits including kindness, anger, imagination and intellect. Strengths vs weaknesses, your infographic and more.

How Does it Work?

By looking at the results of everyone we calculate an 'average' personality and thus how normal and abnormal you are in comparison. We use the IPIP testing method which is considered by researchers to be both accurate and extensive.

How Accurate Is It?

Unlike other tests, accuracy improves with every new response. Over 3 million people have completed the test with many thousands more each day. 99% of test takers report their results as extremely accurate. Answer honestly and be prepared!

Your Strength and Weaknesses

We will show your personality traits which are furthest away from the average, both positive and negative. These are the traits which are most likely to define you and perhaps areas you may want to consider for personal development.

How Many Twins Do You Have?

Our test is capable of describing over 30^6 or 729 million possible personality types. By comparing you to the existing (3 million) respondents we show you exactly how many people have a personality just like yours. How unique are you?

How do others see you?

By looking at your personality traits which are most unusual we are able to describe how others view and interact with you. People often find this the most insightful part of the test. If you're feeling brave have someone take the test but ask them to answer as you.

http://www.seemypersonality.com/#q1

http://www.seemypersonality.com/Pers...xf87e0x4#tab-2

If you refresh it will give you more people like you but it is limited to a few.

It says I have 0 morality but that's not true. They just didn't phrase the question right.
    Last edited by Aylen; 01-15-2017 at 08:42 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I tried to avoid answering the middle option, which has probably resulted in exaggerated and/or underrepresented results in some measures.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personality Type

Emotionally [B]alanced 35% Emotionally [R]eactive 65%
    [I]ntraverted 99% [E]xtraverted 1%
    [C]onventional 33% [O]pen 67%
    [G]uarded 47% [A]greeable 53%
    [S]pontaneous 11% [D]isciplined 89%

Your Personality Type is The Instructor (RIOAD)

Instructors are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Instructor can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Instructor enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Instructors are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Instructor generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

1.64% of people are Instructors

Big Five Overview

Neuroticism 65
    Extraversion 1
    Openness to Experience 67
    Agreeableness 53
    Conscientiousness 89

You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you are sensitive about what others think of you. Your concern about rejection and ridicule cause you to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. You are easily embarrassed and often feel ashamed. Your fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic, but your awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy. You lead a leisurely and relaxed life. You would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous.

You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

TIM
    α-ω
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, well. It says I'm like Donald Trump and mama's boy Bushy. That part cracks me up, dahlin'. Even refreshing didn't put things right. So it's fucking official now, I'm beyond remedy ROFL

"The spirit of resistance to government
    is so valuable on certain occasions,
    that I wish it to be always kept alive.
    It will often be exercised when wrong
    but better so than not to be exercised at all.
    I like a little rebellion now and then.
    It is like a storm in the atmosphere."
    Thomas Jefferson

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Pallas; 01-16-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Muddy; 01-16-2017 at 05:00 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-16-2017 at 03:00 AM.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)

Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

My_Personality_4.png

My_Personality_5.png
    Last edited by chrys; 01-16-2017 at 04:23 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post
    Did you happen to get "the healer"? I noticed the "kinda like" people here are similar to the results someone did as me. I did what the test suggested and let someone (family member) do the test for me and the results were healer. Funny that they have me as 0 activity I am not that bad! They see me as way more balanced than I feel internally. Their test, as me, has a higher validity score than mine. :/ The overall results were not much different as far as the summary go but the scales are pretty different

http://www.seemypersonality.com/Pers...xs4hj2x4#tab-2

vs

http://www.seemypersonality.com/Pers...xf87e0x4#tab-2

Last edited by Aylen; 01-16-2017 at 08:52 PM. Reason: wrong image

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Attachment 9430Attachment 9431

Oh look its Christopher Hitchens. I always knew we are alike. We have the same beard.
    nice test - but apparently most people here are utterly depressed?

Pacifist
    TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ITSJ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was really an interesting test, I find the results very accurate! My results:

You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry, however you experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. You are not prone to spells of energetic high spirits. You like the security of tradition, but sometimes have a desire to bend the rules and challenge conventional thinking. You dislike confrontations and are perfectly willing to compromise or to deny your own needs in order to get along with others, however you do not particularly like helping other people. Requests for help feel like an imposition on your time.

You have a strong sense of duty and obligation, and feel a moral obligation to do the right thing.

Does this mean that I'm crazy?

You feel tense, jittery, and nervous and often feel like something dangerous is about to happen. You may be afraid of specific situations or be just generally fearful. You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry. You tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You are not generally self conscious about yourself. You feel strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress.

Most People find me: Peacful, adventurous, cooperative
    Strengths: vivid imagination, loves art, risk taker
    Weaknesses: not very cheerful, can panic, gets bosses around

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's wrong with getting along?

Last edited by Tonatiuh; 06-05-2017 at 09:21 PM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Cool test!

But...what does it mean Validity? And how can I be Fearless and Cautious at the same time?

Your Personality Type is The Craftsman (BICGS)

Craftsmen are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Craftsman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Craftsman generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Craftsman can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Craftsman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
    3.05% of people are Craftsmen

Attachment 10815

Attachment 10816

Attachment 10817

Attachment 10818
    Last edited by Hope; 07-06-2017 at 02:34 AM.

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Seems I'm faring better these days... And/or I'm extremely unreliable and inconsistent in my self perception and self description .

Old:

New:

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the designer (RIOGS). i'm a risk-taker who loves crowds and helping people, but i'm emotionally guarded, sometimes disorganized, and slightly unreliable. i experience my emotions intensely, so i can be very passionate, but i have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger, and depression. i'm independent and reserved, which means that i can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, but that's only because i don't require as much socialization as other people. i enjoy a good balance between the real world and fantasy, and i'm usually aware of AND in touch (double whammy) with my emotions. being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps me interact with the world. with a healthy dose of skepticism, and a belief in justice and being self-made, sometimes i can come across as guarded and intimidating... but i have a refreshing impulsiveness about me! i hate rules and regulations, as i'm a casual and whimsical character. i'm kinda like jd salinger, a.a. milne, and bill watterson. thanks for reading! xo

if i were to summarize my results via paint because there's no way in hell i'm flooding this post with screenshots:

ok fine here's one screenshot: