TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Identity crisis, ENFp or INFj

Hi
    Sometime I'm asking myself if I'm ENFp or INFj (would be probably creative subtype for ENFp)
    Ive read the description one more time at the instant, but I would like some input from real people if possible. What are the difference beetween ENFP-Fi and INFJ for example ?
    How do you manage your(s) long term goal for example ?
    If you hesitated beetween these type, how did you find your type at the end ?

thx

edit : no I'm really probably INFj simply because Ive less hard time with ISTj than ESTp - but I don't know if it's the result of my introversion. For example the gf of a friend (INFp) is ESTp and I can go along easily with her even if there is some clumsiness, but it's harder with guy, it seems that we have nothing to say to the other. But I'm nonetheless interested by reading ppl about that

edit 2 : for ex
    IEE is unable to work effectively within a rigid system that imposes too many restrictions. He dislikes it when his relations with others are controlled and regulated from the outside. Find it difficult to perform meticulous work of the type of formal accounting. He often doesn't go into the details but will instead grasp the general meaning. Due to this, he doesn't always listen to another person to the very end before coming to a conclusion and voicing his advice, which results in others feeling misunderstood
    Do some INFJ relate ???? because in me that's obvious, I relate even more to this than the Se Polr in INFj

In another moment in wikisocion they say "... they can have the place of an "idea generator" in work because -Ti polr-...", and when I was thinking about my future some years ago I asked myself exactly that (on the tone of laughing but it would be still cool )
    Last edited by noid; 01-07-2017 at 06:18 PM.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain