Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is ESI (ISFj) the aggressor and not the caring type in Gluenko's erotic attitudes?

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The aggressor-victim relationship strikes me as volatile, too alarming, not prone to subtlety, delicacy, and well-considered orchestral manoeuvres in the dark. I have much to learn at a leisurely pace, but I know what I like, or at least, there are others who do.

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    The aggressor-victim relationship strikes me as volatile, too alarming, not prone to subtlety, delicacy, and well-considered orchestral manoeuvres in the dark. I have much to learn at a leisurely pace, but I know what I like, or at least, there are others who do.
    Yeah that was the first thing I thought too when I read it. It should be about what the partners agreed to and what they'd like their pace to be. Balance. Not O HAI TIME TO DO IT YA

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mintwind View Post
    Another thing I'm picking up from what I read is if the two are devoted, is they want to keep consistent with their sexual synergy. Because they don't want to neglect one another's needs. They want to understand what makes one another tic and keep their mates happy. Some mates can fall in to an analysis paralysis approach to sex because they want to please so bad but then get performance anxiety. So maybe the ESI wants them to know it's okay and have at it :3

But I'm not sure you can really type someone's sex drives. Especially in meat space.

And I know, I know, what I type may be utter bullshit, I still haven't met an LIE in-person. I'd like to though.
    Yes what you say makes sense to me very much. Also if I put emotional energy into something, the one who notices and appreciates my effort and sees the fact that it is not easy for me, becomes very dear to me.
    And the sentence "they just want to make the LIE feel good that is all" is all there is to it basically, since you know LIE's Si PoLR makes them insecure about their physical attributes but ESI fixes that by being an aggressor in a way that will not leave any doubt.
    You also said "The ESI wants them to know it's OK and have at it" that is they allow us to be active without insecurity.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another thing I'm picking up from what I read is if the two are devoted, is they want to keep consistent with their sexual synergy. Because they don't want to neglect one another's needs. They want to understand what makes one another tic and keep their mates happy. Some mates can fall in to an analysis paralysis approach to sex because they want to please so bad but then get performance anxiety. So maybe the ESI wants them to know it's okay and have at it :3

But I'm not sure you can really type someone's sex drives. Especially in meat space.

And I know, I know, what I type may be utter bullshit, I still haven't met an LIE in-person. I'd like to though.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah that was the first thing I thought too when I read it. It should be about what the partners agreed to and what they'd like their pace to be. Balance. Not O HAI TIME TO DO IT YA
    Why not?

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Why not?
    Good question

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd always got impression that Si/Ne sorta gel into each others' spaces, their boundaries less firm, maybe that's why (?) in contrast to that Gulenko drew up aggressor with more defined boundaries (?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12