1 Thread(s)

so you dislike them on -Si grounds

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    so you dislike them on -Si grounds
    No actually, on emotional grounds. People on this forum - well you and 9 anyway - seem to misunderstand what Si and Fi are. If something makes me angry, that would be feeling, not sensation. Do you guys even understand what sensation is? What emotions are? We could maybe argue that it is Fe related, not Fi. Perhaps.

You're just looking for confirmation to your pre-established beliefs anyhow.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

any unpleasantness or discomfort with anger would be Si, anger is a "negative" emotion but not an inherently "negative" sensation. its hard for a person with both repressed ethics and sensation to differentiate the two, but its there. a lot of people really enjoy anger, for example

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE's are not that triggered by things... and if they get triggered it would look quite different.

LSE operates dynamically which is not about taking snapshots every once in a while and...

Oh well, I got overdose from this thread. I need some antidote.

(I think Jenna Marbles is SEE as well)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any unpleasantness or discomfort with anger would be Si, anger is a "negative" emotion but not an inherently "negative" sensation. its hard for a person with both repressed ethics and sensation to differentiate the two, but its there. a lot of people really enjoy anger, for example.
    I enjoy it myself. It's an 8 thing. But you can't act on it. Not at work I can't.

The bottomline is, it's confirmation bias through and through. You think I'm going to seriously type myself as an 8 and yet be troubled by anger? That's not even what I said. Are you retarded? I said those types irritate me. Not "I dislike being angry". That is such a misconstruing of what I said it is little wonder many type you as a troll on here.

Maybe you should go back to defending your "good" god. Because typology isn't working for you.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    LSE's are not that triggered by things... and if they get triggered it would look quite different.

LSE operates dynamically which is not about taking snapshots every once in a while and...

It's her fucking job. What do you expect from a reporter?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

to recap, my understanding was you talked in terms of like/dislike (Fi) ("irritation"--when asked what it meant) as a product of -Si "loud babies" (moving away from negative sensation) etc. All your Fi evaluations seem to be implicitly driven by -Si perception

I feel like when people start bringing in enneagram... well

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to recap, my understanding was you talked in terms of like/dislike (Fi) ("irritation"--when asked what it meant) as a product of -Si "loud babies" (moving away from negative sensation) etc. All your Fi evaluations seem to be implicitly driven by -Si perception

I feel like when people start bringing in enneagram... well
    And you can always find a stick to hit a dog with.

I don't think derailing this poor girl's thread any further is useful. I created another self-typing thread for myself a couple hours back. You might want to go there.

And I stand by LSE for Southern. It is obvious she uses Te a great deal when she speaks. Hell, I could even see SLI for her. She is Delta ST as fuck. She is ridiculously driven by a desire to preserve the status quo, traditionalism and uses common sense, logic, reason, statistics and evidence to support her views. She values traditionalism too much to be an SEE. Hell, she is too orderly and rigid to be one.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post

(I think Jenna Marbles is SEE as well)
    certainly creative Fi aspects

possibly a difference in subtype or type accent on sensing aspects, or maybe just upbringing! I definitely feel like there are strong similarities

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems to be an obvious SEE to me. Both from her thinking style (linear-determinst) and general appearance.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    And I stand by LSE for Southern. It is obvious she uses Te a great deal when she speaks. Hell, I could even see SLI for her. She is Delta ST as fuck. She is ridiculously driven by a desire to preserve the status quo, traditionalism and uses common sense, logic, reason, statistics and evidence to support her views. She values traditionalism too much to be an SEE. Hell, she is too orderly and rigid to be one.
    Lol maybe the Te is what's doing it for me. Something about the way she talks turns me on big time, I want to fuck the shit out of her. Shame about her history with Muslims though, as STDs tend to reduce a woman's appeal. Actions have consequences.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I remember her saying that she got INTJ on an MBTI test. I'm not convinced by Gamma does seem reasonable.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have no clue what her type is. I think she makes interesting videos though. Also, I love how typings of her are all over the place in this thread. Never change T16T.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This girl is EIE for sure.

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post

I’m convinced. She’s EIE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I’m convinced. She’s EIE.
    Definitely
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post

I like how she can say something intelligent and astute at one moment, such as the mention of the pervasive, corrupting nature of corporations in politics, then a few minutes later drops a Dr. Seuss "Mass immigration with no assimilation" line. What a wonderfully awful thing to say. Hope she's not in my Quadra, but I can almost see some Ni.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE makes sense, she VI's like it too.

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lauren Southern is not EIE, for one where is that big chunky bold inert evaluatory accepting ? Where is the ? Her use of logical arguments for things is way too consistent for Logic to be in weak+contact position. Literally nothing she says has this sense of "I think this, but I need clarification. I need someone to for me to make sense of all this data I have situationally adapted to". If that's the case, show me where.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K59IcC2lWho
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN3uE-UmZh4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UspdphbJAvI

Here are three videos, and they are all more or less basically about . Here, you can see she is definitely bold , direct resources are detailed first. What makes me doubtful of SEE is that there is barely any break in when she brings up any . Ethically speaking, she has some sense of emotional atmospheres. I mean, she has to - she's a provocateur...-ess?! She even speaks about her associations with others, like a potential partner, as one guides thru the "ups and downs of life". Not a very... outlook. I'm unsure how she uses , but it seems she has some sense of the implications of what her knowledge can mean. Her knowledge does not seem localized. Often when she says "you probably have heard of/should know this", it's suggestive that the viewer has excusable ignorance as she is quick to explain, perhaps suggesting contact+strong Logic?

At the very least, I think Lauren is a Logical type. Why not SLE? I'd wager she's worse at than .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12