1 Thread(s)

so you dislike them on -Si grounds

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    so you dislike them on -Si grounds
    No actually, on emotional grounds. People on this forum - well you and 9 anyway - seem to misunderstand what Si and Fi are. If something makes me angry, that would be feeling, not sensation. Do you guys even understand what sensation is? What emotions are? We could maybe argue that it is Fe related, not Fi. Perhaps.

You're just looking for confirmation to your pre-established beliefs anyhow.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

any unpleasantness or discomfort with anger would be Si, anger is a "negative" emotion but not an inherently "negative" sensation. its hard for a person with both repressed ethics and sensation to differentiate the two, but its there. a lot of people really enjoy anger, for example

Word Definition Warrior – WDW Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    H-ILE-Ne 7w6-2w1-1w9
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE's are not that triggered by things... and if they get triggered it would look quite different.

LSE operates dynamically which is not about taking snapshots every once in a while and...

Oh well, I got overdose from this thread. I need some antidote.

(I think Jenna Marbles is SEE as well)
    Enneagram 3 blindspot. Visual deficits in 4, 8. Triple instinctual blindspot.

Highly immature Discord channel
    because enneagram is just too simple and therefore we need to develop a new classification system called Rhombic triacontahedron with life module containing eukaryotes, prokaryotes and virus.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any unpleasantness or discomfort with anger would be Si, anger is a "negative" emotion but not an inherently "negative" sensation. its hard for a person with both repressed ethics and sensation to differentiate the two, but its there. a lot of people really enjoy anger, for example.
    I enjoy it myself. It's an 8 thing. But you can't act on it. Not at work I can't.

The bottomline is, it's confirmation bias through and through. You think I'm going to seriously type myself as an 8 and yet be troubled by anger? That's not even what I said. Are you retarded? I said those types irritate me. Not "I dislike being angry". That is such a misconstruing of what I said it is little wonder many type you as a troll on here.

Maybe you should go back to defending your "good" god. Because typology isn't working for you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    LSE's are not that triggered by things... and if they get triggered it would look quite different.

LSE operates dynamically which is not about taking snapshots every once in a while and...

It's her fucking job. What do you expect from a reporter?

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

to recap, my understanding was you talked in terms of like/dislike (Fi) ("irritation"--when asked what it meant) as a product of -Si "loud babies" (moving away from negative sensation) etc. All your Fi evaluations seem to be implicitly driven by -Si perception

I feel like when people start bringing in enneagram... well

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to recap, my understanding was you talked in terms of like/dislike (Fi) ("irritation"--when asked what it meant) as a product of -Si "loud babies" (moving away from negative sensation) etc. All your Fi evaluations seem to be implicitly driven by -Si perception

I feel like when people start bringing in enneagram... well
    And you can always find a stick to hit a dog with.

I don't think derailing this poor girl's thread any further is useful. I created another self-typing thread for myself a couple hours back. You might want to go there.

And I stand by LSE for Southern. It is obvious she uses Te a great deal when she speaks. Hell, I could even see SLI for her. She is Delta ST as fuck. She is ridiculously driven by a desire to preserve the status quo, traditionalism and uses common sense, logic, reason, statistics and evidence to support her views. She values traditionalism too much to be an SEE. Hell, she is too orderly and rigid to be one.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post

(I think Jenna Marbles is SEE as well)
    certainly creative Fi aspects

possibly a difference in subtype or type accent on sensing aspects, or maybe just upbringing! I definitely feel like there are strong similarities

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems to be an obvious SEE to me. Both from her thinking style (linear-determinst) and general appearance.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    xIE-3Ni 3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    And I stand by LSE for Southern. It is obvious she uses Te a great deal when she speaks. Hell, I could even see SLI for her. She is Delta ST as fuck. She is ridiculously driven by a desire to preserve the status quo, traditionalism and uses common sense, logic, reason, statistics and evidence to support her views. She values traditionalism too much to be an SEE. Hell, she is too orderly and rigid to be one.
    Lol maybe the Te is what's doing it for me. Something about the way she talks turns me on big time, I want to fuck the shit out of her. Shame about her history with Muslims though, as STDs tend to reduce a woman's appeal. Actions have consequences.
    Do not become envious of people who have something you lack and project your mediocrity, or you will become corrupted by bitterness. Do not try and force other people to accept you and your beliefs. Instead try your best to create and achieve something meaningful in life. Your focus should be on what you can do, not on what anybody else around you has or does. Reject idleness, nihilism and indulgence, savour a challenge, start to live by example, and you will grow into a leader, not a follower.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12