Thread: Blue's Video Typing Questionnaire

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Blue's Video Typing Questionnaire

Last edited by Aster; 01-02-2017 at 05:07 PM.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3

On the poll I chose 3 possibilities: eii-ne, iee, esi-fi.
    I think you showed holographic-panoramic thinking constantly as you flipped a thought around in your head, looked at it from differing points of views, saw the contradictions in it, etc. I think you aren't Tii ego, so that leaves iee or esi. But I can also see an eii-ne quite possibly doing similar.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII makes the most sense

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So gorgeous Yes, I'm also getting @troubadour vibes from you

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know you were considering both EII and ESI. I think EII is by far the most likely. I'm just curious why you don't think you're so great at Ne? Your Ne seems quite solid to me.

Some things suggestive Fi base

*Talked quite in depth about your family, how you relate to them and their personal qualities.
    *Good at assessing peoples character.
    *Quite accepting of different people and able to get along with almost anyone. This is especially true for delta NFs- Fi+Ne, allows one to see someone's potential, their uniqueness, and have a 'good faith' judgement.
    *Mentioned about being kind of anti-social, you seem to prefer more closer, deeper relationships where you can express yourself sincerely.
    *Can see almost any trait as being potentially 'good' or 'bad' depending on how the traits themselves are combined, and the context. Suggests, strong flexible Fi.

Some things suggesting Ne creative:

*See yourself as rather unusual, not really normal. Many types could perceive themselves this way but its probably more common among intuitives
    *Many varied interests and hobbies, that seem unrelated to each other.
    *When you are interested in something it's like an obsession- explore all the possibilities with it until you eventually get bored with it.
    *Value being a curious person, not wanting to accept just one perspective on things (e.g. religion)
    *Often don't have a firm opinion on things- it could also be enneagram 9 related or it could be Ne- wanting to consider all the different perspectives.
    *Learning for its own sake is a key value for you.

Some things suggesting Se PoLR
    *Don't always feel confident when your kids misbehave and you are not sure what to do, or don't feel confident in handling the situation well. An Se creative would be more confident in getting others to behave a certain way without as much uncertainty.
    *Have more trouble getting along with your second child, who you perceive as more headstrong, a 'boss' type. These are Se traits.
    *Perhaps not always the best self-discipline, sometimes you need a 'push' to get going. I would expect Se creative to be more naturally self-motivated. Needing a 'push' can also be Se suggestive, but its clear to me you value Ne/Si.
    *Mentioned that you don't really handle conflict well. For example being harrassed by others for and not doing anything about it for a long time until you eventually 'explode.' Someone with strong Se would likely deal with conflicts as they arise with more confidence and less anxiety.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A very pretty EII.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I relate a lot to what you say @Blue. You're also hot and make me feel heterosexual somewhat. Seriously. I'm actually a little aroused by you.

Though where we differ I think is I have more of a sense of humor. More male-ish.

EII or SEE.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You come off as IEI to me. Possibly Ni subtype. It was interesting to listen how you characterized yourself based on your different moods.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think EII mostly works: extreme conflict avoidance, trouble putting things into logical either-or terms, lots of dislike for emphasis on physical appearance as well as arrogance and bragging, good at seeing different sides of a situation, lots of different interests.

However, there were some things that made me think suggestive and IEI in particular - the way you describe others is often about how they use , in particular when you talked about needing someone to "light a fire" under you to get you to do what you need to do. That sounds like seeking. Volatile moods, changing energy level, not feeling "normal", full of contradictions. IEI would be the more obvious choice but perhaps ILI is worth considering too. I don't see any reason to consider ESI, weak is a very consistent theme (an ESI would likely have no problems disciplining their kids or doing chores for example, and would be more attentive to their appearance).

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't watched all of it, but you appear to be self-typing EII and I didn't see anything to negate that typing.

IEIs sometimes don't "show" much Fe, but I clicked around on all the videos and saw nothing that looks Fe-ish. I found your answers emphasized your personal take on concrete things, as opposed to the often more unmoored visionary and analytical thoughts of NiFe. You also keep looking up in a way that makes it seems like you're drawing your answers out of your personal world, whereas NiFe people often move their eyes to a distant place, as if they're pulling information out of an impersonal zone.

When you said that given a large amount of money you would travel, then go home, perhaps be a professional student, the response again seems very centered on your personal experience. It also seems to indicate novelty-seeking, and the process being complete when it no longer feels novel. I'm going to interpret this as FiNe-ish.

I also didn't see anything here that wouldn't mesh with the LSEs I have known. I would think you'd do okay with the kind of situational pressure I find LSEs exert--I think they set up constraints that will push someone to behave in a certain way on a timeline, but without having to get all in their face about it.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think it's very possible you're IEI but you are a bit confusing.

I do see what you mean when you say irrationality.

Some traits to point you towards IEI is that you are the diplomatic and able to maintain good relations with everyone.

EII's are cause effect types with often quite strong judgements and resolve towards those judgements.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    I think it's very possible you're IEI but you are a bit confusing.

I do see what you mean when you say irrationality.

Some traits to point you towards IEI is that you are the diplomatic and able to maintain good relations with everyone.

EII's are cause effect types with often quite strong judgements and resolve towards those judgements.
    Why couldn't be EII also be diplomatic and maintain 'good relations with everyone?' I don't see why that would be limited to IEI.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Why couldn't be EII also be diplomatic and maintain 'good relations with everyone?' I don't see why that would be limited to IEI.
    EII's can often maintain good relations with everyone but I would not call them diplomatic. They are often quite severe and uncompromising towards things they feel strongly about. EII's are a CD type who are decisive in judgement and as often high conscientious types they often have the resolve/sense of responsibility to follow thru.

XEI's temperament is more go with the flow and often shifting which allows them a certain flexibility in how they interact with people, this can be seen as diplomatic and they maintain good relations thru this flexibility.

EII relations are often managed by consciously respecting boundaries and their high conscientiousness.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, getting along with everyone is much more typical of IEIs.

The suggestive function can be a bit tricky, because we don't always realize that we value it, or are extremely sensitive to it -- it has to be delivered in just the right way.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEI's more easily and naturally fit in different groups of people (from jocks to hippies), because they kinda blend in and naturaly tune in the socialization (even when shy, they just laugh a lot and try to be cute for example). They are easy-going, adaptable and flexible. They don't take things that personaly, find humour in most things and don't hold grudges for long.

EII's are also very polite (more "officialy" polite than IEI's imo - princess of royal family uptight polite) and get on with most people, but more because they don't want to rock the boat (as in are often too chicken to raise their voice and tell what they really think/when their values were crossed). Inside they have strongly defined relations and are serious people with strong values, but on the outside it can look like a wallflower that gets on with everybody (doesn't have active conflicts, is agreeable etc).

They're both much more diplomatic than most other types, but I'd say IEI's are more flexible diplomatic and EII's properly polite.

EDIT: There are also more quirky, offbeat types of EII, but they're still serious people in general. If you hang out with them, the conversation sooner or latter turns to serious themes and their laugh is never "up" for long. IEI is like a perpetual angsty teenager in an adult body, EII is always a person that has been responsible and "old soul" from young age, no matter if they're a gentle princess or hippy type of EII.
    Last edited by darya; 12-23-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    IEI's more easily and naturally fit in different groups of people (from jocks to hippies), because they kinda blend in and naturaly tune in the socialization (even when shy, they just laugh a lot and try to be cute for example). They are easy-going, adaptable and flexible. They don't take things that personaly, find humour in most things and don't hold grudges for long.

EII's are also very polite (more "officialy" polite than IEI's imo - princess of royal family uptight polite) and get on with most people, but more because they don't want to rock the boat (as in are often too chicken to raise their voice and tell what they really think/when their values were crossed). Inside they have strongly defined relations and are serious people with strong values, but on the outside it can look like a wallflower that gets on with everybody (doesn't have active conflicts, is agreeable etc).

They're both much more diplomatic than most other types, but I'd say IEI's are more flexible diplomatic and EII's properly polite.

EDIT: There are also more quirky, offbeat types of EII, but they're still serious people in general. If you hang out with them, the conversation sooner or latter turns to serious themes and their laugh is never "up" for long. IEI is like a perpetual angsty teenager in an adult body, EII is always a person that has been responsible and "old soul" from young age, no matter if they're a gentle princess or hippy type of EII.
    This politeness EII can sometimes have is something that often sets me off. It's the Fi polr + I often can pick up someones real opinions thru my strong Ti, when this happens I see them as lying to me or attempting to manipulate me and being false.

Where as I see IEI's and perhaps SEI as more confused and sometimes gullible.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEI, imo.

You vibe like lemontrees does to me.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willowglass View Post
    I just had other people type me as that on another site not too long ago. Why Si base, though, do you think? Or are you just going purely on vibes?
    I've also happened to notice your eye for aesthetics in the wearable fashion inspo thread. You seem to pay some attention to aesthetics/vibe based on how you've personalized and revamped your username and avatar a couple of times too.

I don't see anything wrong with vibes really. They come from tacit knowledge. You seem to be an introverted feeler of some sort. I would have been willing to accept EII for you before, although your aesthetic taste did really stand out to me there in a way I'd not associated with EIIs doing before, or at least not to that extent anyway.

As I'd mentioned many times before on this forum, I myself had typed as an intuitive type for 8 years, so I get the reluctance towards sensordom.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sometimes I think about how I'm not a supermodel or Olympic weightlifter yet with my , and I get confused too

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think xEI. Maybe SEI!
    Important about cleaning and stuff: Is everything quite OKish? I can say that I'm bit messy I would probably annoy rational base people (especially Se ego types) with my habits (and contrary: One older one is so accustomed to her habits that she bugs others with exact cleaning routines in a big house when her health is for the worse).

Regarding Do you tend/want to vocalize to people that something makes no sense (either in humorous or serious manner).
    Ti, logical consistency over factual information.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I perceive no alpha Si from you (like for example, I do from Ghost), and you seem to have a very unaggresive nature. You are most likely EII.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willowglass View Post
    Thank you for your opinion! Sorry, was going to reply to this earlier but my internet is being super slow today for some reason. But why do you think I relate to irrationality so much? Because of subtype?
    Most likely. I just scored irrational in a test I took and I am a rational type, but the irrational subtype.