Thread: SLE Thoughts

TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    Explain to me how works for you, then. Make me a believer by explaining away the one (huge) piece that never fit While you're at it elaborate on how Leading is for you.

Also who are "everyone"? lol, I don't think anyone here even knows who I am.

And why is Wikisocion offline?
    Nevermind how your description of your cognition actually did match up with Herzy's. >_>

Wikisocion is doing that to troll your .

Idk, I'm pretty lazy and don't like spending much undirected time in physical reality (or any time, in a way that's not directed by me), so asking me to elaborate? I'll just say your description hit home for me too. I almost feel like I'm very blended in with the environment and just reacting to it, like someone took an eraser and rubbed me out on a piece of paper. I hardly feel like I'm here a lot of the time while simultaneously feeling like I'm more grounded than others. It feels like I'm in an intimate dance with reality.

TIM
    IDK
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Nevermind how your description of your cognition actually did match up with Herzy's. >_>

Wikisocion is doing that to troll your .

Idk, I'm pretty lazy and don't like spending much undirected time in physical reality (or any time, in a way that's not directed by me), so asking me to elaborate? I'll just say your description hit home for me too. I almost feel like I'm very blended in with the environment and just reacting to it, like someone took an eraser and rubbed me out on a piece of paper. I hardly feel like I'm here a lot of the time while simultaneously feeling like I'm more grounded than others. It feels like I'm in an intimate dance with reality.
    How...poetic Did not expect this from you

But you forgot the bit... That's the actual point, really.

I downloaded Reinin's book and read it yesterday, it's precisely the fact his type profiles match so perfectly people I know that makes the whole thing so frustrating. The joke's on me, I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12