Thread: 2023 Music Wrapped (Spotify Wrapped etc.)

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default 2023 Music Wrapped (Spotify Wrapped etc.)

I've been waiting for ages for Spotify to send me my results for this year because I always find them interesting, but I still don't seem to have them. I had this problem last year too before I found them hidden away somewhere. Anyway, I've only listened to a few albums on Spotify this year, so maybe they missed me out this time.

"Fortunately", I probably track most of my music listens at last.fm (they have various tools for tracking external music player plays, including from websites. I think Love is A Stranger should probably be much higher in my list as there was a couple or so occasions when I was playing it endlessly on a loop (as you do), so I probably broke something. I may be taking a break from here soon (it's either that, or exercise more, lose weight, achieve world peace etc.) so I'm posting my last year stats here now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love is A Stranger must've really captivated you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last.fm is a lifesaver for tracking those endless loops we get into with certain songs. Taking a break sounds refreshing, or hey, maybe a bit of both worlds - music and exercise. Speaking of, I've heard about services where you can buy monthly listeners that could give your music a boost. It might be worth checking out to share your favorites even mo
    Last edited by ThomasWalsh; 02-09-2024 at 01:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bummer that you're still waiting on your Spotify Wrapped results! Happened to me too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a shame you're still waiting for your results, but hey, sometimes the wait makes it even sweeter when you finally get them, right? Last year's hidden results hunt sounds like a mission, but it's cool you found them eventually. And hey, major props for using last.fm to track your tunes—that's some next-level dedication to your music stats! Love is A Stranger definitely deserves a higher spot on your list after those endless loop sessions. And if you're ever in the mood to give your Spotify account a boost, you can buy Spotify plays to level up your music game.
    Last edited by AmyPaige; 03-05-2024 at 12:02 PM.